Vault of Heroes and Villains (Original Superhero/villain roleplay characters)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did my charcter sheet's in a partal first person form, if you want it converted to an original form, I'll edited them for you!
982deaa7-9408-4c04-9dac-baa31c121094.jpg
(On the left)

"The subject's
name is Victoria Black, a young girl in her twenties."
"Ms.Black followed in her old sister's footsteps and was a villain. Back then she went by Tangled, but has claimed to change her ways and no longer work's with her twin sister and Blood Money. Nowadays she answers to Ivy."
"Ms. Black has a range of power's, all of them relating towards nature. Her first power is simple enough, the ability to enhance and reduce plant sizes, making gigantic tree's to shield her or making a jungle disappear. Her second is the ability to make any sort of plant appear anywhere, though it probably won't survive long term, or even short term at that. Her third and final power is to chance plant material, making vines sharp or wood easily bend."
"Like a plant, Ms. Black get's alot of her energy from the sun and moon, take those away and she is weakened severally. She is also afraid of fire. We believe she also may hesitate to battle Blood Money and her sister."
"Victoria is 23, three years younger than her sister."
"Victoria is obviously female."

2529726-dtc_cv14_r2.jpg

**ERROR LOADING SUBJECT"S VISUAL PICTURE**
"Subject's name is unknown, but we believe it is- **ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR**.... Uh yeah, y'all don't needa know my name, only my goal!"
"Everyone calls me Blood Money, but the honey's can call me anytime 555-1111...Call me Victoria "
"I got a few powers..where should I start? So I can harvest any electricity into my body, which increases my vital signs, strength, speed- you get the point. My next power is increase endurance, making me harder to kill and tire out longer. My final power is basically enjoying pain! The more pain I feel, the more pumped up I feel!"
"Bro I ain't got no weakness. Alright, maybe practically my powers are useless if you keep me away from electricity, and you cut off my airway."
"29"
"Male!"

"Some extra info on me, I'm a master hacker, hand to hand combatant, and expert at all sorts of weaponry!"
**The yellow is a blood red**
cw_arrow___deathstroke_by_andypoondesign-d5kzxug.jpg

982deaa7-9408-4c04-9dac-baa31c121094.jpg
(One on the Right)
"Subject's name is Haven Black."
"Subject goes by Shifter."
"Subject has a classical power of shapeshifting into any creature or human known to us, though if she changes to another person that also has powers, she temporally adapt's a single power of theirs."
"Subject is virtually human, so she can get sick, shot, etc."
"Haven is 26
"Haven Black is female."
0b690161b0e89c77102c6a1ad35422fb.jpg

2ewmm2p.jpg

Victoria Summers
Hero/Villain Name: Stray

Powers: No significant powers just abilities. Shes very flexible and swift and also very stealthy. Her curvaceous and slim body aswell as attractive looks gets her what she wants. Shes known for using her sex appeal aswell to get away from things and it can't be helped. Although shes skilled at fighting she relies on her stealthiness and cunning agileness instead.

Weaknesses: Protection (if you think about it, she has less, little, or almost no protection/armor at all), Jewels and valuable items (though shes not too greedy), money.

Costumed suit:
Google it yourself D8<
Catwoman (TDKR outfit)
(arkham city outfit)
(New 52 outfit)
It varies upon these three.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
We have two villains created by me, one made by Yuuki, and I'm unsure of the heroes. I can check later. And in terms for plot planning, I'm sure we can plan something.

First and Last name: Jo Martinez

Villain Name: Sparxx

Powers/Skills:
Electrokinetic: Jo is able to absorb, conduct, generate and manipulate a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons) which give the her control over electric fields, electric charges, electric currents and electronics. Her electrical charged attacks can range from 0.1 to 2 amps depending on her intent. She is generally impervious to electrical attacks from others or other weapons.
Technopathy: Her ability to manipulate electronics are limited, due to her understanding of them. For example, her tasks are simple, open programs on a computer, play games, change stations/channels, on and off. She is in no way a hacker.
Accelerated healing: Jo's healing ability is not instant, but quicker than that of a normal human. Her wounds will heal in half the time, unless the wounds are fatal. This also allows her to age at half the rate of a normal human. She can also succumb to quickly onsetting infections and illness, which may cause other health complications and offsetting her healing ability.
Force Field: She can manipulate the electrons around her to creat a force field to block physical attacks. The force field can explode or dissapate if attacked by an energy attack, depending on the type. This ability does not protect her against mental attacks. This ability is related to her mental focus and strength and if often used as a last resort.
Skills: Parkour, some acrobatics, basic self defense, kick boxing, stealth, pick pocketing, firearms, small blade wielding

Weaknesses: Jo can be a hot head and emotional, which her abilities are tied to as well. Her high metabolism forces her to eat quite a bit. In addition, water, being the conductor it is, causes her electrical attacks to disperse. For example, if Jo is soaking wet an electrical attack would simply disperse over her body.

Brief History: Jo has no knowledge of her parents, as she was in and out of foster homes for all of her childhood. She didn't realize her abilities until a foster father tried to force himself on her at the age of 16. He was left a singed corpse, but Jo became a new person in those moments. She ran away, completely surrendering herself to the streets and making a name for herself. It wasn't until her later teen years that she discovered the existence of her fraternal twin sister, who was a pyrokenetic. They were inseparable, until about four years ago. They were living their separate lives at the time, until all communication with Blaze ceased. She's been searching for her sister in her travels, stealing and causing mayhem along the way.

Appearance: She stands 5'7". Jo wears brown contacts at all times when in public, as her eye colors change when agitated, lightening to a pale grey.

Villain suit:

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Name: Caramon Zero

Hero Name: The Crimson Hero

Powers:
Twilight Manipulation:

The ability to be able to control a mixture of Light and Darkness by using his body as a conduit, allowing him to fuse the two within himself, and either fire orbs or beams of Twilight energy at his enemies.
He can also infuse objects with said energy, allowing him to transform a stick into a sword, and so on, yet be unable to produce one out of thin air.

Masterful Regeneration:
The ability to heal at an incredibly fast rate.
He has obtained this ability through a nanoscopic race of robotic aliens, that could reproduce using "junk" parts built into each at their "birth", injected into his blood stream when he was accidentally reawakened 1,000 years after nearly dying from saving the world in his original timeline.
After he went through time, most of the Nanotrons where destroyed to preserve his essence, which fused to his past self, yet there were so many within him that even with the remaining 10%, he retained his hyper-accelerated healing, up to being able to reattach, or slowly regrow, depending on the state of the damage, severed limbs, as well as his anti-aging, yet he no longer possesses his ability to completely reconstruct himself from mere atoms.

Flawless Dexterity:
This ability has to do with his abilities of stability and hand-eye-coordination, allowing him to attack or defend at any angle or from even the most unstable surface effortlessly, as well as allow him better flexibility and precision of his movements, maximizing his combat prowess.

Extra Sensory Perception:
This ability allows Caramon to see things differently from other people, as, due to this power, he can learn things instinctively, without having to train or experience them firsthand, and see things within other planes of existence, causing some to believe him crazy, even though he can perceive them as if they were in our own dimension, even so far as being able to touch, feel, and hear them as well.

Weaknesses:
Naive:
He is trustworthy to a fault, and is willing to aide nearly anyone, as long as it does not wittingly go against his morals.

Reckless:
He doesn't care if his actions cause him pain or harm, as long as he is able to protect those he cares about.
He would rather take on a daunting task alone than put others in harms way, yet he hypocritically tells them not to do the things he does.
(Despite his recklessness, he is actually fairly wise, and only plays the hypocrite to keep people out of needless danger or trouble.)

General Appearance:
352px-Snow_XIII-2_Render.png

Hero Suit:
LRFFXIII_Snow_Villiers.png

Last edited:
Okay, so I'm doing an extremely nerdy thing, and creating a chart for personal quick references of characters. I'm not sure which column to place Stray, villain or hero. Oh and I'm more than willing to share the chart on Google Drive if anyone is interested.

Okay, for those who want a head count, we have 8 heroes, 6 villains, and 1 neutral.

When I can post, anyone wanna do something involving our characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.