Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Meh, neither interest me much.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • I'm a hunter with silver bullets.

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was! I loved the last transformation, that was so cool! Since I watched the game first, and I hadn't seen any spoilers whatsoever, I was thoroughly surprised!
Being honest it was more the mid-way ones I liked the most, he wreaked so much shit. XD
From what I've read, early vampires weren't actually 'allergic' to the sun. Anyone else heard of this? I also heard the same for vampires and silver.
I know some Vampire tales were based off cases of people getting rabies, and I don't think that has Sun Sensitivity.

Edit: Granted, they don't drink blood either. That one came from their teeth carving up their cheeks inside, and getting their teeth stained with their own blood.

Vampires. Because a vampire done well is morbid and frightening. It's an expression of the inner monsters within men made literal, all the worst of human excesses from a medieval perspective: Murder and sex. Werewolves are similar, but actually turning into a massive furry hulk kind of ruins it to me, because it separates the murderous animal from the civilized man. Whereas the vampire's inner, grotesque desires and circumstances of life, are inseparable at all times from what they are. They're never human, nor are they ever some furry beast. There's no Jekyll & Hyde dynamic to excuse their actions, oh no, what they do is based either entirely on their own nature, or callous disregard for mankind.

I don't even mind vampires that defy what the public thinks of as conventional wisdom. I don't mind vampires that can walk around during the day and what not: Whatever makes them more practical in a modern sense. Because if we went strictly with how vampires are supposed to be in their original mythos, you could stop a vampire by simply not answering the door when they knock. (No, really, in some of the earliest mythos about vampires, they'll knock on your door, and if you tell them to fuck off, they have no choice but to leave. I don't see anybody complaining about that not being part of the modern vampire canon.)

Seriously, look at this smile. There is no beast more frightening or capable of malevolence than mankind.

tumblr_mbv4npIRHF1qg4blro1_500.gif

Reactions: Hana and Greenie
Huh! I just realized I didn't give my own opinion on the matter!

I'm actually split 50/50 between. They both have their pros and cons in my opinion. I've played my baby favourite character as a vampire originally and as a werewolf in an AU. So yep. I'm totally not racist ;P

nosferatu.jpg

Real vampires can't scratch their ass without severe lacerations and look like Uncle Fester after a meth binge.
He's so pretty. With eyes and nails to die for.

Get some metallic and sparkly nail polish on that man with some foundation that compliments his tone, and you have a bonafide sex symbol.
I laughed for a good half minute XD

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
Werewolves are awesome.

Werewolves.

I just have a bit of a soft spot for the whole wolf aesthetic and the midway between wolf and human. I don't care how cliche and ~edgy~ it is -- wolves are cool. *shrug*

Reactions: Greenie and Dervish
wolves are cool. *shrug*
Wolves are cool ^_^ My second favourite animal. First being tiger. Yes, that was completely useless information. :P

What? No love for the mob?

Otherwise decent and productive members of society turned against stranger, neighbor and friend alike for no reason other than fear and social pressure. Unthinking masses intent in bloody murder, mentally protected by a flimsy veil of 'justice. The very real reason terrible men can rise to power promising to protect the many at the bloody expense of the few.

... What was this thread about again?

Last edited by a moderator:
Edward or Jacob

But... but... but...

;w; I suppose I did walk into that one.
tumblr_ng104edgy11rpuw07o1_400.gif

There there, all that will happen is thread get's terribly and viciously torn apart by hormone crazed teen's who obsesses over abusive boyfriends and identify with an abusive girlfriend. :)

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.