Vampires and a very Bloody Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one bad thing about Shadow Dragon blood, it acted as a sedative when tampered with so it slightly irritated Victor when that surge hit him. Rising to his feet, the vampire turned his neck from side to side and each time it cracked. Now that was a good feeling as a then ran a hand through his hair before taking a few steps. Looking at the female witch for a moment, Victor said nothing but started down the walkway while ignoring her and her associates for the moment. Right now he simply wanted to find something that would entertain or at least grab his attention for the moment as he didn't feel like killing these witches for the moment. Hearing the woman's voice the vamp glanced back with a blank expression as she began to talk. The Redlight sisters, he wasn't exactly surprised to hear she wanted to go there as most races did. "I'll keep that in mind." The grey-eyed man replied dryly.

Dominic nodded though he was surprised to see her drink the blood from the vial. Not once in his life had even seen a witch actually consume blood like she just had. It was quite interesting to see. "I'm curious, what will West do if she discovers anything else abnormal about Victor?"

"come on you. your walking in the wrong direction" she said dragging him by the cuff in the opposite direction, "that's to the blood factory and if blood saw you now she'd have me on a platter for you" she said as the walls in the place shifted and a wall formed in the direction victor was headded to. "see even the compound know's you can't go there" she said as they reached their destanation and she opened the door for him before pushingh him in to the strange where the walls and floors did wave like motions and the colours in the room were like a rainbows on drugs. "have fun with the blood thristy plants!" she said as the door shut and a window appeared where she could watch him in the moving room. Soon plants appeared in the room that were 5X his height and started to attack and chase after him their buds were full of sharp teeh leaking posions and toxins

"I assume she'd keep him longer and give you more blood in exhange for his extended stay" she said looking at him, she had no problem with it honestly she was just worried that he'd maul all of wests plants and piss her off first and get them all killed or worse.

Before he could say anything, the witch was already dragging him in the opposite direction and he was half tempted to snap her wrist. Victor did not like being led around like a child or some kind of lost pup. But seeing how he did not know the areas of this place the vampire saw this as an advantage to find out what rooms were what and the so called 'off-limits' he wasn't allowed in; once this place grew boring he would visit those rooms before leaving. At the thought of drinking the witch's blood his nose wrinkled slightly and he snorted, he would simply give her to the plants. Human blood didn't interest him at the moment, dragon blood sounded much better. Once thrown into the room, the plants appeared but were met by a bored expression as they attacked him but Victor dodged with ease. Then at the last moment what seemed to be an oversized hybrid of a Venus fly-trap and another predator lunged towards him. Twisting the vampire slammed his right fist into its snout and upon impact the plant was ripped apart; iis guts splattering everywhere expect on Victor. "Large but stupid and slow."

"I see, that would be nice but would obviously annoy Victor." Dominic replied. I just hope they don't give him any dragon blood. He then sighed in his mind and leaned to the side slightly. "Oh and...maybe give your companions a warning about trying to flirt with Victor. I don't think they'd be able to handle him."

"bad idea" she said watchign him rip up the plants as their fluids were highly acidic and contained holy water essense. "you should just dodge them" she said shaking her head as the shredded plant parts grew and formed new plants that were faster and stronger. "Vamkina hudras. Used to eat and kill vampires effectly" she sighed looking at his stats. He was doding quite well for all the drugs and shit they pumped in to him. she wondred for a moment what the little ones would find once they reached his brain. then again she didn't want to know what a crazed vampire was thinking. "she wants to know so she can add to her killer videos she shows to break new hunters that arrive" she shook her head not knowign who to fell sorry for the most. people who pissed west off or the ones who were brought to her to be had with. She shivred deciding not to jinx herself and find out. She watched him fight and and his stats the results matched what the predctions were from what was in his system. "wonder what happens if we put radioactive posions in him" she mused and dedided to find out later on once he was done here.

"well we'd still feed him and give him what he wants within limts of course. to be in favour with west practly means etrnal health" she said looking at him "then again you vampires don't realy need that" she said realising how useless it was to them. "though I am kind of intrested in what they'll pump in to him, from what I see here they filled him up with a lot of shit" she said showing him a screen of what they did to him and what was in his systems at the moment "all of wests fluids are long lasting and don't were out very easily, even if her runds through the majority of them there still will be traces of it in him" she said as she picked up a bag for him "consider this a free sample" she said as the vats began to fill up again for other purposes, "we are not as weak as you think we are. there's a reason why some of us can be called caged animails, because we praticly are. the 5 great witches are as well as others who's powers are just too strong to be allowed to roam too free." she looked at the pool of blood before her "I know because I am one too" she said softly "then again he'll probly be taken to the redlight sisters after this just to see how far he can go and for the girls entertanment of course"

All she got in reply was a snort from Victor and some of it landed on him and he brushed it off without a second thought. They were irritating but the concentration wasn't high enouhg to cause any damaged, the acid diluted the holy water essence. West was supposed to be incredibly smart but she was makign amateur errors; the ratio of fluids and giving him dragon blood. "They are no longer the hunters..." Sidestepping one the lunged, he grabbed another and sent it flying before biting into another one and draining its insides and throwing its shriveled carcass away. Wiping his mouth that was smoking as he took a step back. "I am." Batting away one that tempted to come from behind him, Victor reached out towards a dark corner and the shadows there crawled towards him, climbing up his body and wrapping around that arm as his grey eyes became darker. Finally, the shadow dragon blood had finally assimilated with his body and own blood stream and pointing a finger at one of the Vamkina hudras they shot out like tendrils; enveloping it in a ball before retracting and left nothing behind. Then Victor turned to look at the glass, starign directly at the witch while his shadow tendrils fought and consumed the plants. "Dragon blood."

That was probably good for humans, witches, and other creatures but vampires pretty much had eternal life. "No, we don't." Dominic replied with a soft chuckle and friendly smile as he clasped both hands behind his back with a curious expression. Looking at the screen he began to read through a note, with surprise, what they indeed were pumping into his own companion until he saw the very last one and sighed. Dragon blood, just great, there they had probably made a huge mistake. Then hearing how long the fluids would last his face paled slightly. What would the long exposure to dragon blood do to Victor and his already weird strength and taste in blood? "Thank you." Taking ahold of the bag, the vampire listened to her curiously while also following along slightly behind her as a guest should. "I am aware of that. While the strongest witches might be caged animals, you how have caged a monster, on the border of being a demon, in your facility." Then he came to stand beside her and nodded. "I figured you were one since you are Blood, and regarding the redlight sisters...." The lead vampire sighed and leaned against the nearby wall while shaking his head. "I highly doubt he'll do anything for them but...incase he does, make sure none of your weak witches try anything. Since there is dragon blood running through his veins at the moment, he'll be way out of their leaugue; if West was into that, she might even have some trouble."

"hey! the things started to work!" she said happily as she made not of it and more plants arrived. these ones with much higher concentaions of holy water and the acididy reasched a negetive value. "wonder if the rest of the things will work" she simled evily as she looked up the list again of what the hell they put in to him as well as what the nanites in him. They were all giving her results that would please West very much and would garentee the vampires a long contunation of blood indeed. she was amused with all the side effects of the things they put in to him too bad they forgot to give him the counter seriums but then again he could over come them.could beign very unlikely. Wests seriums and posions were top of the line and ws the farthest thing form amatures work. "if the dragons blood is working then the rest of the things should kick in soon!" she warnned him as the nanite in him started to mess around with his brain and nerves as well as other things.
She also looked in to what the dragon blood was mixed and tampred with. she was curious what wests 'expermenatl' stage blood could do. "oh wow...that is realy messed up" she said scrolling down the page to see what other things west had mixed with the blood. "god I pitty you" she said looking up to the window where he was tering at the plants and soon she changed the fluid concentration to 100% holy water and the highest acidy levels the plants west had made so far could take before they were bearly functional. "every line of this is holy water this and holy water that...man you are going to crash" she said calling disposal and clean up unit to be ready to treat high internal damage and prepare blood to sustain him as well. "man you are gogng to be messed up" she said shaking her head

"well west has demons here as well to do testing and other things o we are ready to contain him if he gets out of control" she said "that or we call in the church sisters to come for him and they will lock him up untill he is sane enough for reasoning with." she explained. most demons knew they place here and very few tried to do anything about it. they all knew that to cross west was worse then crossing the devil himself. they even called her a devil from time to time. she didn't care because she either was cutting one up or pumping things in to them. "took you a while to get who I was I see" she teased at him with a chuckle. "well I thank you for concerning your self with my other sister but you don't need to worry about them. the only weak ones here are wither in a bed ill or here to train to get stronger" she explained to him "other wise they are quite safe, the hospitail is alive you know. It can move who ever it wants where ever it wants" she looked a little more in to what was in the dragon blood knowing west never left anything untampred at all "how is victor against high levels of holy water and low phs?" she asked him after seeing the entire procudure with 'holy water' at least once or twice on each line

Status
Not open for further replies.