Vampires and a very Bloody Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
He blinked a few times, a bit confused and curious about what was happening in front of him but said nothing. It seemed this was routine so he wasn't going to interfere. Once they were done talking and the woman turned towards him and his green eyes glimmered softly as he nodded. "If West is not preoccupied with something her attention is needed then yes, I would like to see her and make arrangements." He replied, sliding one hand into his pocket with a smile. "No doubt she has already caught wind of this and is slowly leading Victor to her location."

"She probly has him already in her office" she said knowing how fast word travles in the hospitail. There was nothing West didn't know about in the building. If she wanted you, you'd know because one moment you'd be having lunch the next your infront of her. She shivred at all the times she was called like that then learned how it happned. The thought sent chills down her spine
'not good thoughts' she thought as she nodded and led him to her office on the far side of the buuilding where West's privite quarter were located.

she knocked twice and entred to see West mixing a few testubes of foul liquids and other questionable things

"West He is here on behalf of the vampires in request for blood aid" she explained short and right to the point. West hated it when others beat around the bush with her. Strangly enough she loved to do the exact same things to others just to see them fuss and stress about it

Following her to the room West was in, Dominic was and somewhat wasn't surprised to see that Victor was there; leaning against one of the walls with his usual indifferent expression. It seemed he wasn't even fazed to be around a witch like West, Victor really was incredible. The grey-eyed vampire's attention turned to them. "About time you two showed up." He stated, looking them over before resting his gaze back to watching West mix things together.

Leave it to Victor to have a greeting like that, Dominic thought to himself before walking into the room, shooting the vampire a small smile before looking to West. "Hello again, West." He bowed his head and body slightly to her in the usual way vampires showed respect to another. "As she has said, I am here in hopes to at least get enough blood to last us until the next shipment. Though you already know that and what we have to offer you."

West paied no attention to their greetings to each other as she worked with out a pause taking notes as she watched the reactions in her test tubes occur. She was on the cusp of developing a new posion and with that a whole line of antidotes to cure it as well as more posions based of the new one.

Sliping past the men she stood at Wests side waiting for her to begin the talk of blood trades and prices. She knew that west would speak when she felt the need to or wanted to.

"you might not want to stand there" West said not looking up from her work as she mearly waved a hand at Dominic. Or in warning on things that only she can control or not
"your semi feral friend learned that the hard way moments ago" she said in an even cool tone before somthing fell from the high ciling and landed with a splat on the floor before rolling around the ground howling in pain and suffering "It's seems the effects of this new posion is not sutiable for humans with genetic disorders" she noted before the ground under the screaming lump of blood and fleash was sowlled up. She took note of it for west before she looked up at the two vampires and blinked behind her glasses. You'd think she was a highschooler if you didn't know she could kill you in a 1000 ways and more and make the path to death very very painful. Or that if she didn't like you, she'd tie you to a tree and take you with her to her labs. some wonder what would be worse. To die in the hands of West or South?

"well your friend would make an excelent toy for my plants and every one else to banter with, that I'll agree with" she said with a chuckle as she pulled up a screen of the three of them before they arrived in her office "you do provide a good amount of entertainment as well, but what remains to be seen is his current stats" she said getting up from her chair as a plant appeared and upchucked some papers to her, she patted the plant and sent it on it's way before looking at the results.
"then again he may be what I've been looking for" she purred evily

Victor merely looked at Dominic and the younger witch, not saying a word before he went back to tinkering with what seemed to be a mixture of a two different test tubes of acid. A drop would splash onto his hand and sizzle but had no affect on him or his skin whatsoever before he placed them back.

Leaning back against the table he was near, the grey-eyed vampire gave a bored yawn, waiting for whatever to start between the witch and the other vampire. This was incredibly dull.

"Huh?" Dominic asked, curious and arching a brow at West. Then the other vampire reached out and pulled him over to the side with ease before the lump of flesh fell from the wall. "Oh wasn't that quite the surprise." Victor retorted dryly, brushing a piece of flesh from his shoulder then crouched down to get a better look at the withering mass before them. "It's the defect in their chromosomes, the mutation in them attempt to combat the poison but instead absorb it on accident and begin to mutate; causing this." It may not seem like it since Victor was silent or expressionless but he was incredibly intelligent and actually contained an interest in science and experiments. Dominic was completely surprised by what his companion was saying and simply stared at his long time friend with pure amazement that he could suggest all of that with a simple glance but snapped out of his stupor as the other vampire stood up and slid both hands into his pockets.

The lead vampire turned his attention back to West and listened to her while the other simply looked out the window in boredom. It seemed the conversation was boring him immensely which wasn't surprising. "Is that so?" He asked, looking questionably at the screen before back to her. But Dominic wasn't sure he liked her saying he provided some entertainment as well but showed nothing in his expression. Hearing 'his current stats' Victor looked over at West.
"Oh joy, I might be what a witch is looking for." He said, his eyes taking on a crimson tint before fading.

West smiled excidedly as she went back to her desk to pull out a sheet of paper and pen from her desk and presented it to Victor "Well I can start any time your willing to sign" she said as she handed him a contact written in messy curssive and it looked like a document from the early 1300s "your intrest is gogin to make things go so much more smothly then the ones I'm stuck using as you saw but on a lesser degree of...well you get it" she said it as she went back to work and the one at her sighed and knew they wouldn't be able to get any more out of her

"it's in you best intrest to read very carefuly what that says before signing it. Once you sign it, Theres litteatly no way out other then death...assuming she lets you die or you can with out her knowing...that too is unlikely as long as your on this planet" she said looking at him then she turnned to his compaion "as for your blood crisis, as soon as he signs and knows clearly what he's getting in to we will start the blood drawing process and have it ready for you in a few hours to ship out"

Victor watched as the supposed head witch smiled like a schoolgirl and walked around, why was she so powerful again? Taking both the pen and paper from her, the vampire tried to read the writing but it was very much hurting his eyes. "Messy..." He muttered, why couldn't people have nice and neat handwriting these days? Looking back to West, the grey-eyed vamp listened with some interest to what she was saying before glancing back at the paper and attempted to dechiper the scribbled which he was having some luck with.

Death? Ha, death had tried to take him many times but always failed in doing so. He wasn't about to die by the hands of some witch and her experiments. "I don't fear death nor feel much pain." The vampire, replied, reading through the contract before looking at Dominic once he was addressed. "Very well." Dominic replied as Victor tossed the piece of paper onto the desk. "Very well." Leaning down, he signed his name and then crushed the pen in his hand. "I'll take part in your little experiements."

"oh good then" west smiled happily as a plant came down from the ciling it looked like a giant venus fly trap "suzy will take you to the starting rooms to begin she said as the plant opened it's mouth waiting for him to step in, she took the contracts and rolled them up before applying a wax seal to them and handing them to a giant sunflower in the cornner of the room that ate the contracts and left them.

"oh...by they way you will feel some pain but I'll try to make it as ...little. as possible" she smiled "after all most of the testing are done by my plants and others. All I do is state what's to be done and they do as they see fit, gives me more time to do as I please and other...more pressign matters" Turning to her co-worker with a coy sime she said "contact Blood and ask her to start blood porduction and have it ready before sun set" she rolled her eyes and nodded at her knowing Wests games 'she's never going to let me live this down' she thought knowing the meaning behind her words 'get to work my little blood pump' She turned to Dominic with a sighed "come with me I'll take you to the blood factory of the building and you can put your order in" she said summoning her supportor to the blood factory of the hospitail considering she knew she'd need a few extra hands. the plants could only produce so much with out her infulance and powers.

Looking at the Venus fly trap that had appeared, he glanced at Dominic but the lead vampire wasn't sure why. Without saying a word, Victor listened to West without revealing anything before he took a few steps and walked into the giant plant's mouth with hesitation. Even if they wanted, something this pathetic wouldn't be able to kill him, he wouldn't allow it.

"Try your scare tactics with another vampire, witch, I feel nothing." He replied, turning to face them once he was inside. So she didn't do any of the actual testing, that didn't surprise him with how small and frail she look. Sitting around, thinking and doing smaller matters seemed the best for her, the grey-eyed vampire would have voiced it but talking was beginning to bore him so he remained silent as the plant closed his mouth and took him to his destination. Upon arrival, he stepped out and then was immediately stripped out of his shirt and then chain to a wall. the witch had some weird fetishes. Once Victor was gone, Dominic turned his attention to the two witches in front of him and nodded when he was addressed by the younger one. "Okay, and West, some friendly advice from an old friend; Try to keep Victor entertained or at least not bored, if that happens some of your workers or plants might go missing." Victor after all was mainly fed on animal blood and no one knew the exact results of that expect that he liked to kill when extreme boredom hit him.

the younger witch dragged Dominic out of the room knowing that West was done talking to him already and no more answers would be given to him. She led him to the place where her supporter awaited her.

"you might want to mind what you say vampire" she said coolly to him as they descended deeper and deeper in to Wests home "she's easily 10 times your age and won't hesitate to kill you. after all your on her soil and not anyone elses." she led him to the elevator that would take them to the lowest levels of the compound. "She doesn't look like a killer but she tends to all the bodies that get brought in here. dead or alive you don't want to get on her bad side" she warned as she swiped her card that opened the elevator doors to let them in and punched in the code that would take them down.

"you also don't need to worry about Victor...He'll be kept busy" she said as the elevator went down for a little then paused as another person on and looked at the two of them and laughed a little before she got in and punched in her own code
"sup sister...don't get eaten" she managed before she started to laugh a little and earned her self a painful wench that sent the woman to the ground from the witch "watch yourself human. We pay you and keep your family healthy and whole, don't think I won't cut you from it" she said her eyes cold and murderous

"sorry" the human gasped out before she got up and stood on the other side of the elevator before she got off at the next floot

"Tickles." The vampire mused, watching as witch after witch stuck him with needles and injected him. The contents varied between poisons, cures, drugs, and sedative. All which that had no affected on the grey-eyed vampire whatsoever.

"I am simply giving her a warning." Dominic replied, virtually unfazed by the tone the younger witch was taking with him. "Yes, I very well know how she acts young witch. I've been doing business with her for quite a while, and I've also been a "loyal subject" and "dog" when she has needed." Then at the comment of West being a killer her snorted, the lead vamp knew that well because he had killed by her side or for her numerous times and without any hesitation. "I hope he will, there's a side to him that no one should see unless you wish to see Death's reincarnate. When he's like that, he no longer goes by the name of Victor but "Fang"."

All these drugs and posions West had created were quite amusing, they swirled in his blood but never did anything to him. But when a witch would touch a spot where the posion was injected their finger would burn, oh their expressions were entertainment as where their surprise yelps or hisses of pain. Then they tried something a bit more drastic, much to his amusement, acid. Dripping it onto his skin it would hiss and smoke but otherwise would only peel away the old skin and make way for newer and much stronger skin that repelled the acid and caused it to fall onto the floor.

Watching the scene that played out before him, Dominic sighed while leaning against the elevator's wall. "I must say, if only you were one of us instead of a witch." He glanced over at the young witch. "You would be the only being in existence that Victor would actually like, you both have a cold and murderous look towards those that displease you."

(Sorry, this computer has been glitching a lot this week.)

(it's ok mine is like that from time to time and the glitches are realy bad)
the plants and witches that worked on victor fussed and took notes on every thing they saw, making comments and ideas on how to improve things and try newer things as well.
"how do you think he'll do against fortunes joker?" one said changing her tools to scaples and roatting blades before she dipped it in to a glowing liquid
"against her? dead I suppose she is top 10 of the deadlest witches alive" another said getting a drink while plants moved between the ladies cleanging,testing and recording.
"ture but she wont just fight him on whim" the shortest added replacing the sensory leafs on his body with diffrent ones as the leaves acted like patches and sent results to screens that were on the wall as well as various things that were quite unique and odd for a medical space, then again it is a torutre space as well so some had it's reason
"what about vial 256s*ffdga12 have we tested that yet?" a new voice poped up as she opened a fridge full of test speciments "we haven't mixed that with anything yet...we coudl try it on him seeing how He's got Lv 9 endurance so far"

"They'll contain him if he goes nuts" she said "remeber he's underground, one thought from either of them could colapse the room and trap him there before the extraction and special containment team get to him and stablize him for more testing in deeper waters...littearly" she said as they reached their floor and she walked out a massive space of glowing plants and moving vines, the whloe place was like a beating heart. the walls beat in perfect time as vines moved the freshly made blood to other plants that altred the blood for diffrent uses before sending it out the walls in diffrent directions to where it was needed. not a single soul was in sight toher then them and her supportor. just the erriey looking red and purple palnts and the flowing yellow walls

Victor yawned, exposing his canines that gleamed in the light before carelessly closing them and almost catching someone's finger who decided to get a little close to him. Then he rested his head against the wall and closed his eyes while slightly listening to all the impudent witches talk. Had that not realized that at any time he could just break out of these and kill them all if he desired? But he likely wouldn't, the idea of witch blood did not please him and instead seemed very revolting. "Fortune's joker.." The vampire mused softly, the witches thought they were all powerful but they did not know everything about vampires or what the lords of their race were doing. "Nothing but an ant under my heel." His arms flexed, causing the chains to bend and scream in protest as the wall groaned and also gave away until he stopped and opened both eyes to look at the new voice. "256s*ffdga12, amusing. Use it, let's see how long your precious little experiments last against me."

"Containing him is like trying to turn a raging beast into a domesticated herd animal. Impossible." Dominic retorted. "Collapse the room and wait for a team to go and get him, that would simply give him enough time to escape. He's been living on animal blood and lived in the wild for most of his life, it's likely he's had experiences with cave ins. The vampire sighed, sliding both hands into his pockets. Hopefully is somehow his colleague did escape Victor wouldn't come to him and get some revenge for wasting his time. The other vamp was not so forgiving as one would like.

"is he serious?" one asked a little worried as she looked at a screen "he'd not crazy from the readings"
"he's too hot to be, then again so is the fortunes joker with how many times she ends up in CLPC unit" one joked as she got the vial or glowing balck liquid out "sreously messed up shaddow dragon blood, rumers are that a Wild H got lose somehow and smashed a bunch of Wests newest vials up, I was so sure I was going to be on cleanign duity for it!
"ya then you find out the the results made her day and hours later she refined 50 vials of it with diffrent things too" another added as she started to cut his arm open "I'm just gogin to take a chunk outta ya with this blade here for the labs to go more work ok it" she said before she started cutting in to him freely "mind the pain, we've only got holy water infused blades here for outr safety more then yours" she said as she took chunks of his tendons out and laid them on plasic like sheets and covred them up and tossed them to the plants that would take them away to labs
"all right bad boy this one is gonna sting" she said as she loaded up the needle with his "your pick heart or stomach" she said holding the glowing silver needle

"you say that now but with what I've seen and read there is nothing impossible with time. a lot of time" she chuckled knowing how even the most volitile of shaddow creatures could be tamed. Tamed by the witches who were totaly nuts yet had some sanity in them but not a lot. "he's in no cave. this whole place is alive. how else do you think the plants can appear and dissapear so easily? they fuse with the wall and move accordingly." she said as she led him to the center through massive gurggling plants with their mouths wide open with blood mixing and refing with diffrent substances "you heed human blood correct?" she asked as they reached the center of the room of blood containing plants, there was a massive pool of blood with diffrent crystals handing and drenched in the blood controling it's Ph and other things

Did it look like he was joking? You'd think by all the tests they were running they'd see he was serious about anything he said. But of course with how their feeble minds worked they couldn't understand at all what he was doing, but he wouldn't give that away just yet. With all this talk of Fortune's Joker he was tempted to break himself free, go and find the little witch, and then drag her back here to publically show her death in front of all these witches and West. They all thought they were so terribly strong with their magic, but there are ways to get around a magic user and on how to make their little advantage either turn against them or become useless for just a short while. Of course this knowledge he would keep to himself for a while unless Victor saw a way to make it amusing and worth the energy to tell his findings to others. "You witches bore me, stop your idiotic chatting and bring out your precious vial." But the idea of this being shadow dragon blood made him a little curious and he licked his lips. Now that sounded like something worth his time, how long had it been since he had drank the blood of a dragon? Just the thought caused his fangs to protrude slightly and the tips to become visible. When the witch with the needle walked over to him and asked where he wanted it, the grey-eyed vampire leaned forward so their faces were only a mere inches apart. "Both."

"Yes and when it comes to time we vampires survive and evolve. Especially one like him." If they thought they could completely handle Victor they were wrong. He just hoped they could find something as a fail safe or at least some way to tame him down a little and get rid of his coldness, ruthlessness, and tame him. "That's even worse, he'll be carving himself out of something alive. He'll love to hear its screams and feel its blood against his face while forging his path back to the outside world." Dominic sighed but pushed the topic away for now when she asked him the question. "Yes." He replied, glancing at the plants and then the pool of blood. "This place has really changed since the last time I was here."

"mind your thoughts buddy, you can cuss us off and we won't give a dam but watch your tone when you speak of west and fortunes court members, She may not have a lot of authority in her court but she's easily got enough skill to put you in your place" the one with the needle said crossing her arms at him "we can read your thoughts on the screens and your thoughts aren't the best right now considering West will be watching and reading everything later on" she warned "so keep peaceful thoughts for your sake and ours"

"yes we know we bore you that's the point" the one with the scaples at his arm said "but your entertaining, and that's what matters" she said going back to work

The witch with the needle kissed him as he rose up and smirked happily at him before she turned and asked for another needle to be prepped with the lv 10 serum and not the lv1 she currently held, seeing how bold and interesting he was. Defiantly a change form the last willing test subjects that came down to the room to be taken apart and put to the test of the basic serums and then move right away to the serums that have yet to be tested.

"just to let you know pal this not regular shadow dragon blood, shadow dragons don't bleed until you kill them, and there's not a lot of blood to gather wither considering how fast it fades after it appears.even Blood can't control or duplicate it for West. There's a lot of them out there but their kick ass hard to find and even harder to kill" the needle holding witch said as she got the other needle and dipped the ends in holy water "smile big boy" she said as she stabbed him roughly with the large needles in the chest and stomach. Letting the glowing serum flow in to him before the needle slowly froze over and a plant took it away.

"we might also want to strap him down with the Irs bonds and not regular seal straps" the one working on cutting bits and pieces if his arm out, she moved to his legs and started to do the same working her way up with holy water infused scalpels to cut up his leg and needles to draw out fluids from him before "if he can get up like this so easily then we need to tie him down like West does with Irs when she refuses to stay in bed to heal properly"

"she's as troublesome as Joker I swear, what kind of woman sends medical reports where her organs are all in different places, every single time? How the hell are we supposed to make any kind of decent file if she keeps changing the location of her organs!"
"fuck that girl how the hell can we treat her, minus the fact that she never comes in unless Joker drags her in, or East orders her in!" they all laughed at this, knowing Irs and jokers antics very well

"so have we, we once roamed earth with humans fully knowing what and who we were, it's when accidents between us happen that drove us apart and we went in to hiding, we survived by helping each other and living off each other. Or till we could be on our own and not totally an easy kill" she chuckled as she remembered here history lessons from the past about her kin and the evolution of man and witch, not the lightest read or the nicest read but informal.
"can tell he's a wild one but we all have weakness and limits, finding them is not hard, exploiting them is" she said as she waved her hand over the blood and her supporter came in to view, rising out of the pool "well, I'm the 10th blood witch so things do change as Blood pressor gets killed and a new one is born, comes and rearranges the room" she said

"I need 50? 100?" she asked looking to Dominic for how many units of blood he needed

Victor yawned, barely listening to the witches as they scowled him as if he was some child, he was likely older than all of them. And he was also powerful enough to put Fortune's members in their place if they irritated him, they just didn't know it and neither did he. Then his gaze moved to the witch that currently possessed the needle with the shadow dragon's blood, he really wished she would just be quiet already and inject it into him. "I could careless about what happens to any of you or what West thinks about my thoughts, she would likely find them amusing or even let me indulge myself."

Then he glanced at the other witch, "I could be even more entertaining as I see what your tendons and ligaments look like from the inside. Shall we give it a go?"
The vampire blinked in surprise for a few moments as he licked his lips? He was quite surprised and interest as to why a witch would kiss him. Though she was fairly attractive, when was the last time he had been involved with a witch? Honestly it was probably longer then he remembered. That might have to remedied. When a second syringe finally appeared, the vampire settled himself in a nice position as he awaited the injection and rolled his eyes slightly as they once again began to lecture him.

"You can stop trying to impress me with all this information and knowledge about blood. I am a vampire had have been raised on it." He replied, taking a look at all the witches around him. "I have also slain dragons before and know how fast their blood fades if not drunk or housed properly." Then the needles were thrusted into him but eh didn't even as much flinch or make any kind of expression, he simply look down as the contents flowed in and the needles were taken. Suddenly the chunks of his arms and legs that had been cut out healed and when he glanced at the wall of to his left it started to crack.

"Shadow dragon blood, still impressive as always. It's regenerative properties astound me." Victor stated, looking down at the witch who had been cutting parts out them him as they talked about a few other of crazy ones of their kind. "It is simple, they do not like being tied down or in one spot for too long. Perhaps they feel an old foe will find and kill them if he is given the chance to."
"It must have been nice knowing what exactly what you were." Dominic replied. Unlike her, his and the other vampires very first ancestors were created and did not know what they were and what their purpose of being born was. "You'll see that might not be the case with him." Even now no vampire knew what his or her true purpose was in the world so they simply just lived their everyday lives and tried their best not to think of their lineage. But there was a rumor that there was a breed of vampire that was not created by another race but bred from darkness and the blight itself, said that any descendants of it would become the herald of destruction and would bring about the extinction and enslavement of any races this vampire wanted. "I see, the Old Blood had hers seem like a candy shop. It was quite amusing." He smiled lightly.

"100 if you could." He replied, clasping both hands behind his back.

"looks like he's sturdier then the others" the one with the needles said
"might need to move him up to Bloods place for her to have at it" they laughed
"she'd the one who let them in after all!" another added. They chatted some more as they worked. cutting him open and taking chucks of his organs with out numbimg him at all. They took as many samples as they could and worked for a few more hours.

"I don't think she'd let him in 'that' room though"
"he'd never get in with out her!"
"she wouldn't even bat an eye lash at him!" they all laughed and told jokes about their jobs and others in the building. Soon they finished all they could and ripped the leaves off his skin. The didn't bother to chesk if the leaves had ripped a chucnk of his skin off or anything and just labled and sealed them up before they started to clean up and sending samples to other labs in the compound to have them anaylazed and checked out.

"yes but it's not always the case. we all live so long we tend to lose sight of our goals and just go out in to the front lines for fun" one said as she took off her gloves
"or you sit around all day on the net bidding and looking up the latest news" anoother said checkgin her phone before cursing "I just lost 50k to blood. again" they all laughed and poked at her sayign how she rarely loses thoese bids and that trygin to win her in fights she picks was useless.

"don't you ever learn?" on said to her shaking her head before she snapped at he about sleeping with wolves and they startrd to argue before the other witch cut between them and settled them down
"we'll take you to the holding tanks till Blood's finished her errans to come get you" she said letting him off the table

"if you insist" she said as she started up the pumps and the blood bubbled and gurggled she dipped her hand in to a vat of it and pulled out a ladel of blood to sample to see if it was goood before offering Dominic a sip "taste test?" she offred

What? Did they expect him to scream out in pain or for the wounds they inflicted upon him to take a while to even start healing? He was very different from the vampires they had experimented on before. Let us see what you can do, Little West The vampire mocked in his head with a ghost of an amused smirk. As they started on his organs, he merely yawned in response and looked over at the walls blankly; the shadows wavering under his gaze.

Now..the question was if there was a new Blood? The last one he'd seen would have come rushing in upon hearing the description of him. She must be dead, a shame, I was actually fond of her cooking. Room? They must have meant West's secret blood factory, where all the 'magic' happened, though he wasn't interested in where the blood was produced. All these years he lost the taste for human blood and stuck to legendary or strong monsters. No wonder West did not have many willing subjects.

"Bat an eye lash?" He pondered, what the hell were these witches talking about? Becoming attatched to a being or having one look at him to get into some room was something he would not do. Soon it won't matter, nothing will...

"Fun?" Was fighting or going on the frontlines fun? What excqatly was 'fun'? It had probably been quite awhile since he actually enjoyed anything at all, let alone fighting. There were hardly any opponents that could actually bring him a challenge. That last one had been a century ago when he faced pumped full of body enhancing drugs; even then the battle did not last long. Strength meant nothing if the brain was dulled.

So even witches would sleep with wolves, that was interesting to know. He would have figured they'd stay with humans or perhaps warlocks. Though each being had his or her taste, or their own little cravings you could say for most. Standing up from the table, Victor looked down to see his skin was already stitching the gaps closed and his organs were repairing themselves. "Right."

Dominic seemed hesitant when she offered him the vial. Was it alright for him to take it. Nodding, the lead vampire took the vial from her and brought it up to his lips, drinking it as a human would drink a glass of water. Then he offered it back to her, "It's good." Some color returned to his eyes and skin, he felt a little more energetic.

"up and adams" she said as they wanted to get going and take him tothe holding tanks where more tests would be done. mainly by the plants and the other crazy things that West had in her house of horrors as most refered to her 'play house' as. The others had left leaving only the one who kissed him in the sealed room. She had sent her notes off already and was just waiting on vincent to get up so they could get goging. She was tired and itching to go down to the redlight sisters and see what new toys they had in stock for her to play with. Funny fact about some who worked iwht west a little too closesly. they tended to be more acticve in bed then others.
"If we hurry I can catch the medical supplies shopment and tag along to get to the red light distict" she said with an evil smirk of sorts on her face "If your good there I'll put in a work to west and see if she'll let you do...funner tests first" sh chuckled darkly

"Looks like the batch can be processed then" she said as she finished the rest that he didn't before the vail fell back to the vat becoming it's liquid state again as the vat they sampled form rose up sealed it's self shut before it started to bob up and down

Status
Not open for further replies.