Vampires: Agents of the Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading to bed. Good night. I'll think this over and get back to it.

No problem for me. If I got War, I could spin huge yarns with that.

Chill. I've got another thread to spin out.

I reserve Death.

So Raptor for War
Me for Death
Leaves Conquest and Famine.
If another joins, that'll open up Pestilence and Torment.

And anyone could play as another part of the above factions if they so choose.

Do you mind if I get torment, if not I wouldn't mind having conquest

@Robin man

I don't mind you being of the House of Torment, but I'm not quite sure if that would be considered too adult. With the other Houses, you don't have to be too detailed in describing there powers, but with Torment, I have a feeling you'd be regularly performing explicit and very much cringe worthy actions, due to their emphasis on causing pain to others. I wonder if that would push the House to 18+ territory is all. I'll ask about that later so that I'll know if it's fine.
As for sexual content, I personally won't go into much detail with that, it's not something I'm interested in, so everything's ok with that.

Reactions: Robin man
@Robin man

I don't mind you being of the House of Torment, but I'm not quite sure if that would be considered too adult. With the other Houses, you don't have to be too detailed in describing there powers, but with Torment, I have a feeling you'd be regularly performing explicit and very much cringe worthy actions, due to their emphasis on causing pain to others. I wonder if that would push the House to 18+ territory is all. I'll ask about that later so that I'll know if it's fine.
As for sexual content, I personally won't go into much detail with that, it's not something I'm interested in, so everything's ok with that.

I dunno if Gore is too much of an Adult thing anymore. Especially if it isn't done right.

Okay, I've already spoken to the owl, so we'll know soon

@Salsacookies alright, don't mind either way. If the content won't be appropriate for the site, then I won't complain about it at all

Vampire Origins

A long time ago, Humans lived alongside a powerful, magical race, who were known as the Dhampyr. Physically superior and gigantic, immortal, and with access to powerful magic, the Dhampyr were in nearly every way the superior to Humanity. However, Humans were creative, ingenuitive, and ambitious. They used the surroundings to there advantage, and created amazing technology that the Dhampyr couldn't begin to comprehend. The Dhampyr saw their place, and the Humans place, and they were content with what they could do. In the Dhampyr way of thought, they wished to live in peace, and let all living things have their own place in the world.

The Humans, however, had different ideas. They saw the power the Dhampyr held, and feared them. They were afraid of accidentally angering the Demi-God like Dhampyr, and being wiped from the planet. Worse though, Humanity feared the day the Dhampyr realized their power, and used it to become emperors of the world, and enslave the Humans to be as work animals, with no hope of ever breaking free.

Their fears were realized when a rogue nation of Dhampyr decided they were more powerful than the others, and began a crusade of Conquest, enslaving those they conquered, and slaying those who refused to submit. The nation was small, and Dhampyr did join the fight against their rogue kind, but to the Humans, their fear has been proven, and they must become stronger, or be no more than slaves. So when the war ended, the Humans began their war on the Dhampyr, and nothing less than genocide would suffice.

And so they fought, and after much bloodshed, Humanity prevailed, and sent hunting parties to clean up those Dhampyr who ran or refused to fight. Much time past, but eventually, all the Dhampyr were extinct, and Humans began their rule upon the Earth, being the most powerful race at this time.

The Dhampyr did not rest silently, however. They returned as six powerful undead lords, each a amalgamation of millions of angry souls who wished to destroy the Humans as how the humans destroyed them. Another Great War commenced, and there was left only one great city left among the Human ruins at its end.

The Dhampyr, at this moment, showed mercy, and allowed six Human individuals to appeal to them for Humanity's survival, and in the end, Humanity was spared from extinction, and the Dhampyr disappeared from the land from this point forward. However, the humans who pleaded for Humanity were changed by the experience, and from these six, the Vampires were born.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Robin man
Glad you like. I plan the game to begin during the negotiations between the chosen diplomats of Humanity, and the undead angry Dhampyr, if that sounds cool. Not much action, but just the high tension of trying to negotiate with angry ghosts for Humanity's survival.

In order of negotiations

Conquest
Pestilence
War
Famine
Death
Torment

Then, when all is said and done, they meet together and deliberate on the fate of Humanity, and the diplomats are left in a dark room, waiting to be called and be told whether they live or die.

If this is still open I may well be interested in this.

I am a rather boring person and am not very good at 'faction' rps, if this heads that way I'll have to drop out out of fear of not being able to post the quality I'd like to.

That being said depending on the way this roleplay moves I have spoke to Salsa about making an endentured human servant to one of the houses. A maid/personal assistant rather than an all out slave mind you (of course what the Vampires think and what she thinks could differ on the matter). So I wanted to ask if anyone would be interested in having such a character in their house/attached to their character?

What would be considered a faction RP? It will be more of a generational RP, starting from when the vampires first appeared(an apocalyptic wasteland set before modern tech) and it will move forward to the future. I had an idea where people could make a character during any era of time, and the past would affect the future in some ways. Like a Medieval vampire could make a tradition that is used in Modern times.

Faction warfare is just a story thing, it's mostly something of a sandbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.