Valentine's Day Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liam sweatdrops feeling embarrassed "Ahaha...I wish that I was...but nope, chicks don't dig guys like me...."

@Katherine

David took a small sip of his punch while listening to Zaki speak. "Ah, Delynn and I have only just met properly tonight. We'd see each other in the halls at school, but that'd be it."

The height difference between David and Zaki was huge and he actually felt quite sorry for shorter male. David's eyes widened when Zaki was bumped into, causing Zaki to choke. He quickly placed a hand on Zaki's back. "Whoa there, are you alright? That was quite a bump you took."

Zaki nods "Yeah I'm good." He says feeling his face heat up from embarrassment. He thought it was kind of David to care about someone he had just met.

images

blue-lace-dress-forever-21.jpg

Violette was roaming around, looking for her friends. 'Maybe they're with their dates...' she thought.

Her friends insisted on her coming to the party, despite not having a date or that she didn't like Valentines' day. She huffed and mumbled things like 'Why did I even agree to this...' and whatnot.

After a while, she just settled on having a drink of some of the punch and just stood by the table.

78905b8130553e86bc57a79db587a3a1.jpg

Anime-dresses-anime-dresses-clothes-32785176-800-700.jpg

She didn't what came to Jen's mind just to come to the dance but she didn't care. Walking with her blond hair braided to the side and her black boots touching the ground she went to stand for awhile and look around her before crossing her arms and sighed.

Liam noticed more girls enter the room and he excused himself from the kind young lady he currently was talking to. He stood near both Violette and Jen "Hey...are you two Weeping Angels? Cause I can't keep my eyes off you two!" He said using cheesy Pick Up lines once more.

@.CandidFox. @PundaQueenOfTheNordics_

Violette blushed, she never had anyone compliment her before. "U-Uhhh... Thanks, I guess.." she said as her already red cheeks became even redder.

Liam grins he was thrilled to have pleased the young lady "You're welcome, love. By the way the name's Liam." He said holding out his hand.

Jen chuckled softly at the chessy pick up line he was using. "One of those cheesy pick up lines huh?..." Looking at him she gave him a small smile..

Violette awkwardly shakes Liam's hand "V-Violette..." she stuttered out her name, attempting to make a proper introduction.

Shaking Violette's hand he turns and smiles at Jen "You like it? I'm Liam, by the way." he holds out his hand for Jen too. He felt privileged to be near the two girls and interact with them.

"Jen, a pleasure to meet you.." Shaking Liam's hand with her soft hand she looked at him for a while before making a compliment. "You quite look like a professor, that is if you wear glasses.......makes me want to have you as my lovely teacher♥" giving him a soft smile Jen excused herself and grabbed herself a drink.

"Sooo... What made you come to this party, Liam?" Violette asked whilst adjusting her glasses.

Liam blushed at Jen's comment and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well I came here to hang with others, I actually suck at this romance stuff."

He looked at Violette and Jen "What about you guys?"

@PundaQueenOfTheNordics_ @.CandidFox.

Jen came back with her drink ad she stared at him for a moment before closing her eyes. "Hmm..now that you said it, I just came by to see what was happening and maybe take a few pictures for the school's newspaper." Opening her eyes again she pinched Liam's cheeks softly before drinking again.

Liam smiles at the playful gesture "Newspaper that sounds like fun! Oh, that's right I often seen you on the field during the football games!"

"I just came here because my friends insisted... I can't find them, though" Violette laughed.

Liam smirks "Well, I think you found one of them...I'm more than happy to be your friend, Violette."

Zaki nods "Yeah I'm good." He says feeling his face heat up from embarrassment. He thought it was kind of David to care about someone he had just met.
"Good, good... You take care now, alright? I will see you around." David was a caring person. Relieved that Zaki was not choking, David moved his hand away from Zaki's back. He showed a small smile before walking away to look for other people to interact with at the dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.