Valentine's Day Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen excused herself and left the conversation before walking near on of the tables before sitting down to watch the scene unfold in front of her before taking out her camera and started shooting some pictures.

Violette tried to hide her face from the camera's view. "S-so are you in a club Liam?" Violette tried to hide her nervousness. She never liked having her pictures taken or voice recorded.

Zaki nods and waves goodbye watching David head off. He turns to Delynn and he wanted to ask her a question or start a conversation but he didn't know what to say.
@iMisterH @Penelope Sky

Liam grins "Only the Going home after school club unless playing our school mascot counts." He blushed and says "Are you in one?" He asked Violette.

@PundaQueenOfTheNordics_ @.CandidFox.

"I'm in a book club" Violette looks away afraid that she'd be called a 'book geek' or a 'nerd'

"Book club? That sounds like fun! Though not sure if I'd fit in, my books are like Spider-Man, The Avengers, Warriors, that kinda stuff. But it's cool to be in that kind stuff."

Liam enjoyed that Violette was into books, most girls he knew we're into bad boys or fashion so this was refreshing.

"So you're into comic books?" Violette grinned

Liam laughs "Yeah, superheroes are much more fun to read about. So what genre do you like?"

Violette closed her eyes as she pondered "Hmmm, I'm more into fantasy or mythology..." the girl opened her eyes to look up at the taller male.

"Those are fun, like Thor and Loki...I love Norse Mythology. You know our school offers mythology classes." he said in a voice that held sheer excitement "I'm gonna sign up for it next year."

Zaki had grown bored of the outside and enters the room, he spots several kids each doing their own thing he decided to just sit in the staircase.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
brown-girl-hair-lovely-hair-nice-Favim.com-408552.jpg
[/BCOLOR] Eve
zficej-l-610x610-dress-luxury-brunnette-glamour-maxi-dress-white-long-white-dress-strapless-prom-dress-jewelry-pretty-long-prom-dresses-long-belt-prom-elegant-elegant-dress-beautiful-dress-prom-201.jpg
Eve's dress

Sighing, the teen ran a hand through her already messy hair. She arched her arm and threw her phone, straight into a bin on the other side of the room. She had been desperately attempting to locate her sister who would have accompanied her. HAD SHE SHOWN UP, THAT IS. Now, with a scowl of disgust on her face and one arm wrapped tightly around her waist, she regretted even considering coming. She hated dances with a passion, yet she always seemed to end up going. Beneath her prom dress, she had substituted strappy, wedge sandals for some cream Converse. She sat on a table to the side of the room, trying to stay hidden. Nobody had even noticed her as she observed the room, in wonder as to how anyone could enjoy such a thing.

(Sorry for not using spoilers but I suck at them so meh)

Status
Not open for further replies.