Useless things you don't need but really, really want

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this for my cat >>
lion-cat-hat1-640x533.jpg
I want that for your cat.

I WANT ALL THE MAKE UP

But I refrain myself from buying it because I don't need it, and I'd feel terrible for buying a huge make up collection that I wouldn't get to use even if I wore a full cake of make up on my face everyday because it'd just expire regardless of my efforts. Plus, there are way better ways to spend that money.

Not that I have much spare money to begin with. :I
Me too, man. Me too. Sometimes I just go into Sephora and look at all the pretty things and then recoil like a vampire in the sunlight when I see the price tag. The only thing that I'll readily by from there is Anastasia eyebrow pomade... it's glorious.

I need more money..
picture

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Reactions: Icystorm
Reddit Karma.

Facebook Comments.

Tumblr Follows.

Instagram Likes.

Empty Recognition.

Me too, man. Me too. Sometimes I just go into Sephora and look at all the pretty things and then recoil like a vampire in the sunlight when I see the price tag. The only thing that I'll readily by from there is Anastasia eyebrow pomade... it's glorious.
At least you have a Sephora where you live. I live in a relatively small city in some third world country. There aren't any make up stores where I live. They just sell make up in drugstores, so I only have access to drugstore make up brands since I don't have the means for buying through internet, and dollars are just too expensive anyway, for me to buy American make up. :'(

An AC-130 Spooky.
For when I need to end conversations.
So, not really that useless.

AC-130U_training.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: Dervish
71LnfM831aL._UX679_.jpg

WORTH IT​
Not only does she only need to be paid in cheap vegetables and water, she completely removes the need to hire other strippers by taking up the entire night with one dance!

Gatdam sloths, slowly taking over the entertainment business by providing lots of content for little pay.

Not quite! I do quite like the MG-42, but it is an altogether different beast from the FG-42, which was the Luftwaffe's paratrooper rifle (Fallshirmjager Gewehr) that was a brilliant piece of engineering that was meant to more or less fill the capacity of any weapon while being something small and light enough to paradrop in with. It's very distinctive looking and it was the direct inspiration for the M-60, interestingly.

I need to get out and play more airsoft. I only have one gun, but it's definitely fun when I want an alternative to paintball.
Wow, somehow I don't remember ever seeing the FG-42 before! I must've been confusing it with something earlier. Anyways, I just looked up photos and I can see what you mean about it's "distinctive" appearance and versatility. Thanks for sharing! I'll need to investigate fuhrer... *ahem* further. I can't help but love the innovative, "ugly", and extreme nature of German engineering the 30's/40's.

Status
Not open for further replies.