4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
81p-ar0l5TL._SL1500_.jpg

Look at this majestic fucking thing. My cat would be the prettiest goddamn princess if she had this thing. She would be royalty. I want this in 100 different ways but she already has a dumb cat tree and also this is $200.

But look at it.

I'm sure we have all encountered these ridiculous, useless things that touch us in the right place and make us want them fervently. Please share with me these ridiculous things. I love them.

Oculus-Rift.jpg

OCULUS RIFT.

IT'S FINALLY COMING.

$600!!

The 300 dollars my wife just spent on Magic cards. DnD books. DnD board game. Death Wing card game. Munchkin sets. KrosMaster arena (wakfu and dofus).

I didn't need them. But she really wanted them.

Reactions: Saint Allison
I want the heck outta these too!
I had to decide between visiting my friend in Philly and these headphones. As if to taunt me, they were being sold in the terminal which I landed.

Night vision goggles, so I can walk around at night, see where I'm going and get the neighbors to call the cops for no reason.

I feel this.....Though the only things I ever spend my money on is bills, food and Magic. Currently foiling out a deck that I will not regret!

Oh those. Ask Petite Sirène >.>
Yeah, I already heard that they have some issues with the speakers, but still... The concept is so cute.

This looks incredibly impractical, and yet I find myself drawn... I would be like, "I AM THE FIRELORD! *prolonged evil laughter*"
It's part of my dream of becoming a real-life super-villain. Get me some flame gloves, some fancy guns, LOTS of explosives, various gear like a grappling gun and a suit of TALOS armor.
taliho.jpg

Painted black of course.

Reactions: LunaValentine
It's part of my dream of becoming a real-life super-villain. Get me some flame gloves, some fancy guns, LOTS of explosives, various gear like a grappling gun and a suit of TALOS armor.
taliho.jpg

Painted black of course.
If you are going that route, you should add in a sleek black luxury sports car and the legion emblem put all over your house.

Reactions: LunaValentine
A Lab Coat.

I have a thing for Lab Coats.

Also, a suit of armor that I can wear. Like, Medieval style Metal armor. With a sword to boot. It looks badass, and is just generally awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.