Useless things you don't need but really, really want

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Opal, Jan 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Look at this majestic fucking thing. My cat would be the prettiest goddamn princess if she had this thing. She would be royalty. I want this in 100 different ways but she already has a dumb cat tree and also this is $200.

But look at it.

I'm sure we have all encountered these ridiculous, useless things that touch us in the right place and make us want them fervently. Please share with me these ridiculous things. I love them.

• Love Love x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. [​IMG]

OCULUS RIFT.

IT'S FINALLY COMING.

$600!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  3. [​IMG]
    I'm a sucker for things like this.

• Love Love x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I want the heck outta these too!

5. The 300 dollars my wife just spent on Magic cards. DnD books. DnD board game. Death Wing card game. Munchkin sets. KrosMaster arena (wakfu and dofus).

I didn't need them. But she really wanted them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I had to decide between visiting my friend in Philly and these headphones. As if to taunt me, they were being sold in the terminal which I landed.

7. Tea. Dumbass amounts of tea. Expensive teas to boot.

• Love Love x 1
  9. Night vision goggles, so I can walk around at night, see where I'm going and get the neighbors to call the cops for no reason.

10. I feel this.....Though the only things I ever spend my money on is bills, food and Magic. Currently foiling out a deck that I will not regret!

Oh those. Ask Petite Sirène >.>

11. This looks incredibly impractical, and yet I find myself drawn... I would be like, "I AM THE FIRELORD! *prolonged evil laughter*"

12. Yeah, I already heard that they have some issues with the speakers, but still... The concept is so cute.

13. It's part of my dream of becoming a real-life super-villain. Get me some flame gloves, some fancy guns, LOTS of explosives, various gear like a grappling gun and a suit of TALOS armor.
    [​IMG]
    Painted black of course.

• Like Like x 1
  14. If you are going that route, you should add in a sleek black luxury sports car and the legion emblem put all over your house.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. A Lab Coat.

I have a thing for Lab Coats.

Also, a suit of armor that I can wear. Like, Medieval style Metal armor. With a sword to boot. It looks badass, and is just generally awesome.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.