Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
Welcome to my rather strange search for a character about to slowly realise that their relationship with their significant other is unhealthy. That's right, no roses and laughter here, this will be drama, psychological and maybe even thriller depending on how fucked up the relationship will end up being.

The idea came up from listening those two songs, which you can also give some time going over in order to get in the mood I want for this project:

This will be either a MxM, a MxF or a FxF, with complicated character interations, lots of character building/psychoanalysing and lots and lots of twists and turns. I want the focus of the scenes being the development of the couple's relationship, and the hurts and sacrifices it will cost to maintain, up to the point where things are not right and both parties are forced to face the fact that they are just not meant for each other.

I know, glum right? Still, this is the season of Halloween, and I figured a little creepy or tense romance that is doomed from the start could be interesting!

For the contents of the posts and our partnership, I'm mainly looking for a weekly to twice a week posting schedule with posts ranging from three to twelve paragraphs apiece. I want someone friendly OOC and who enjoys and thrive on idea swapping and brainstorming in our OOC convos. I also would like a care for sentence structure, grammar and spelling that warrants at least a second read through to tie everything up in a neat bow.

BONUS! With possible OC Fanon Settings such as: Harry Potter, Persona and Naruto.

If you're interested, please PM me. If you have questions, please post them below so others who have the same concerns as you can benefit from my answers as well (and so that I can be lazy and not have to answer the same question multiple time :P!)

Is smut an integral part of this or would you be willing to cut that out?

Feel the need to ask. I'm all about tension and okay with anything, with the exception of writing smut. :P

Let me know.

Is smut an integral part of this or would you be willing to cut that out?

Feel the need to ask. I'm all about tension and okay with anything, with the exception of writing smut. :P

Let me know.

Smut can definitely be cut out! PM me your thoughts/ideas/feedback?

I'm still on a fandom search, but just had to see what all this was about, and must say, it sounds fantastic. I've always enjoyed roleplaying unhealthy characters and relationships when it comes up.

Reactions: Scary Step
I'm still on a fandom search, but just had to see what all this was about, and must say, it sounds fantastic. I've always enjoyed roleplaying unhealthy characters and relationships when it comes up.

This could work with a few fandom characters, should you be interested. Besides that, cheers!