Unspoken Deals

I-I still have a soul! It's a very pretty, black soul too!

Name: Shadow Pandera
Race: Fallen angel
Appearance:
http://heartyspades.deviantart.com/art/dark-angel-47797118
Powers: She has the ability of flight and the ability to take humans (or lower ranked demons) as servants, giving them a small portion of her power and sending them to do her bidding. If they die or disobey, the portion of her power goes back to her after awhile and thier soul normally either shatters or gets damanged. Currently has no servants.
Toll for powers: N/A
History: She was origanally created to be a buffer for the demons and angels passing through to earth, however she soon abandoned her job and started attacking demons and angels, and got thrown from heaven centurys ago. She kept her powers, and gained new freedom, however her form was damaged, leaving her looking like neither a demon, angel, or human. She hates angels, blaming them for her falling. Her goal is to destroy heaven, hell, and earth and become the new 'god'. She was one of the origanal angels.

Name: Chester "Cheshire" Flywood
Race: Human
Appearance:
fc688a7c6051f1614522d802d96330f41340150540_full.png
Powers: Eye of Anonymity; He can change the color of his eyes to people who do not know his first name
Hands of a Demon; He can transmute his right hand into a fearsome talon much like that of an overgrown satanic hawk.

Toll for powers:
What price for freedom?
He thought before he made his sacrifice. Not his soul. Not his mortality. But his family.
He gave his family for freedom, for how could he help others if he was occupied with his family? So he gave his family. And his family left. Dead. His mother had been sent to the bowels of Hades, the Bitch she was. His father and his sister had arisen, however, to Heaven, victims of his mother's abuse. The Devil told Cheshire himself.

History: Born to an abusive mother and a selfless father, Cheshire was the youngest of two children, and the most lonesome in the village. He only ever talked to his father and sister, and simply dulled out every action his mother performed. He wanted to leave. He wanted to save his father and sister. He found the solution when the Devil came to him on a rare day of rain.

"What price for freedom?"
"What price indeed. I know you, Chester."
"Were I to give you my family, would they all be Hellbound?"
The devil shook his head and offered his hand to the boy.
"They will merely cease to live. Where their souls go depends on their acts."
And so the boy was sure of himself and made the decision. He took the Devil's hand.
"Then take my family and grant me my freedom."

And so he was free. From that day on, he had wandered the doomed terrains to observe the worth of his freedom. He kept his name to himself, the powers coming with his freedom dependent upon such anonymity. And then, as angels fell from the sky and demons rose from the ground, Cheshire decided he had made a good deal. He would cut swaths through whoever he deemed to be his enemies, be the angels like Lucifer, fallen for misconduct, or demons, either anarchistic or subordinate, he would kill them for their acts. He would spare, he decided, the subordinate angels and rebellious demons. The world and it's sands had become it's oyster, and it was to produce a pearl.​

(Pardon for the double post, this character just came to me as an afterthought)
Name: Amelia Flywood
Race: Demon
Appearance:
Demoness_Amelia_by_pyrofire2007.png

Powers: Tracker Slash - She has nails become claws, and can track the blood of any person she's scratched
Girl with Golden Eyes - She can see trails left by people she's scratched

History: Amelia was born a human to a privileged family. Her life of privilege was due to her father's sacrifice, and eventual death. She was spoiled by her mother and forced to deal with her ceaseless sorrow. She became a cold person, but enjoyed people, so she married a man. A poor man, so she had to support the family with what she had left while he tried to help them. She gave birth to two children, a girl, and a boy. Her spoiled heartlessness came back when she was forced to live a life of poverty. She became an abusive mother and wife, until her son, Chester, eventually had her and the rest of the Flywoods killed in exchange for his freedom. In Hell, she became a demoness, and though she was a young one, she quickly gained power as one of the Devil's trackers, a keeper of his Ghost Riders. She lived a privileged life in Hell, just like when she was a girl, and was dying to give her son payback for selling her soul.​