Unspoken Deals

All accepted for imagination~!!!
Umm... Anyone can speak for the devil just like any other NPC anyone wants to throw in.
Just keep in mind how those individuals act once someone gives them a voice, attitude, and so on.
I'll post the IC soon since we have 5 people (that includes myself)

But now I feel all alone. :( I be the only human.
I hate to ask this but please invite people...
I really don't want to see this idea to die for a second time in a row.

Edit: IC is now made. Here's the link.

If you get the reference, I love you: "Go on, get yo' Noodle wet!"

so joining
Name: Raven lightwood

Race: Angel

Appearance:tattoos of a raven wing on her back when she not useing her angle wings (take out the ears and tail )and you got her). when she is 12 she looks like this---->
1136227838_zCute_Neko.jpg

Powers: healing and is able to chang in to what ever she wants nothing big though

Toll for powers: (This only pertains to those who have made a deal with the devil. This is meant for a description of what was given up within the life. It would be close to your characters "most precious" whatever. Example: In the past someone used their sibling.)

History: she very kind but then again she act like a demon when she mad. She like red things and bottens so don't give her a bottens that could distroy the reat of the world she will press it. she act like a kid too. she is veary know. she a child but she can be strat frowerd. it haerd to no when she going to act like a B**** or a child or a strat frowerd person.

[MENTION=2808]Grimm[/MENTION]
The whole age thing is confusing especially since you said that's her powers.
Then you put two completely different things down for the powers.
Please, sis, explain a bit more and try not to make yourself TOO powerful.

Name: Echo La'rue. (named by her mother)

Race: Demon

Appearance:
02.jpg
And she has two rings in her lower lip, and two studs in her top, and a nose ring, a stud.

Powers: She can morph into a shadow and travel that way, or hide if she needs to.
Toll for powers: She gave up her soul, until she can repay the "price" for this gift, she's just a shell.
She still has emotion, but she'll never be complete again, until she repays it.

History:
Echo is the child of the devil and a human. She is half and half. But her mother died and she's been living in Hell, and going between worlds, studying humans and demons.
She got the power from her father, but she didn't know the price until it was too late.
She's never been in love, and she's never had any friends.
She doesn't always understand human emotion either.
Now she wanders around, looking for things to do, continuing to repay her debt to her father
by doing anything he asks of her, mostly collecting people for death.

-.- why is everyone's toll just their "soul?"

Anyways... No more demons or angels until I get another human. This is mainly meant for their journey and then accounters with the demons, angels, and creatures as test type things. Plus if everyone "sells their soul" what other stories will their be. (If your a demon, most of the time you already lost your soul.) Please be creative from now on. Now time for everyone to post so somehow people can meet. ^^

Um, well, I'm sorry for not being creative enough?
-__-; Just forget it.

Um, well, I'm sorry for not being creative enough?
-__-; Just forget it.

no no no. That's not what I mean.
You know I wouldn't bash on anyone's character or creativity.
Just everyone seemed to put the same thing which isn't much to give up.
I was irritated when I posted that just like you were when you posted your status.
I'd love for you to join I just want this to take off already...
*sigh*

Name: Violet, friends call her Vi
Race: Human, but she is cursed with a demon inside her mind who constantly
criticizes almost everything she thinks, says, or does.
Appearance:
assassin 2.jpg She has shoulder length hair. Blue eyes. Otherwise, the picture describes most everything else.
Powers: None, Unless the curse of the demon is a power... (The demon's name is Nais, btw)
Toll for powers: If the above is a power, then I guess it would be no way she could have peace of mind, or the ability to get along well with others. (Unless they don't mind a 'demon possessed' human...)
History: Vi lives on her own. When she was little, she was an only child. Her parents constantly fought, she learned how to live on her own. When she turned 10, her parents where killed by a murderer. She fought to live, and met a demon named Nair. He was cursed to her by the devil. Now, they fight constantly. She tries to avoid others, and the police, they want to put her in an orphanage.

[MENTION=2387]SilverJayStorm[/MENTION]

only thing I ask of you is a last name and more information about the demon.

Here, I changed it. I hope it's better now.

Name:
Arachne Sikugara.

Race: Human

Appearance: She has one piercing, a "Monroe".
anime_girl.jpg

Powers: She can morph into a shadow and travel that way, or hide if she needs to, and she's very skilled in fighting with any type of weapon.

Toll for powers: She can never "pass on" in death. She's in between life and death. She'll never actually die and go to Heaven, or Hell, if that's where she was meant to be. She'll never know what happens after.

History:
Echo was only a small child when her parents were murdered in front of her.
She decided she wanted revenge, so she made a deal with the devil. Her powers were great,
but the toll was horrible.
She can't ever pass on, and she'll never see her family again.
She's been stuck in between lives for a long time- so long, she lost count.
She's still waiting to meet her parents killer, although he might be dead by now.
But she's got all the time in the world... And even some after.

Yeah, it's good. Feel free to post at anytime.

Violet's last name is Sirly, but she never uses it because her parent's are dead. The demon is young, only 1,014 years old. He is a young male, his name WAS Nair, but after being cursed to Vi, it became Nais. He tortures her constantly for being good or nice, and when she does anything bad, he celebrates. They both fight in her mind constantly, but usually she keeps the arguments hidden.

((I hope 1st person is ok...)) ((Red=Violet. Yellow=Nais, just to be clear.))

I walked along the edge of a small creek, watching the water move along, but keeping her ears focused on the sounds around her. "When was the last time I was able to walk through here and actually have fun...not have to pay much attention to anything but having fun.." She whispered to herself. 'The last time was before you parents where murdered, duh. Your dad brought you here, then when he got home..' Nais started, but I interrupted. 'Be quiet. I remember. You never let me forget.' 'Good.' He stayed in his little corner, a smirk on his face. I continued on, making my way towards my temporary home. I found the tree and climbed into it, closing the twig door behind me. I sat in the hollow part of the tree I'd made by moving all the branches of the tree. I hung my foot out so the gardener would know I'm there. She'd promised to only trim this tree, and I wouldn't break it, and she'd keep my place a secret.

This isn't the role playing thread.
You post there. :x

((I hope 1st person is ok...)) ((Red=Violet. Yellow=Nais, just to be clear.))

I walked along the edge of a small creek, watching the water move along, but keeping her ears focused on the sounds around her. "When was the last time I was able to walk through here and actually have fun...not have to pay much attention to anything but having fun.." She whispered to herself. 'The last time was before you parents where murdered, duh. Your dad brought you here, then when he got home..' Nais started, but I interrupted. 'Be quiet. I remember. You never let me forget.' 'Good.' He stayed in his little corner, a smirk on his face. I continued on, making my way towards my temporary home. I found the tree and climbed into it, closing the twig door behind me. I sat in the hollow part of the tree I'd made by moving all the branches of the tree. I hung my foot out so the gardener would know I'm there. She'd promised to only trim this tree, and I wouldn't break it, and she'd keep my place a secret.

Not here silly... ^^
Post your reply here.

Thanks, I'm sorry about that, my mistake!!!