Unreliable Soldier

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isiah stared out the bus window. How was he going to help Xenia? He didn't even have the first idea about demons or what they do or where they lived. He sighed in his seat, letting his head lean against the window. There was a boy Isiah hadn't seen before on the sidewalk. Is he a transfer? Isiah watched as he boarded the bus.

Xenia got bored of it after a while. She stood, walking around a little before sitting in the middle of the floor and staring out the window, at the sky.

Liam just walked up and not looking at anyone and sat down, looking outside. The bus began to ride away. Liam looked up and saw a girl standing at the window. He just looked at her and just...waved and had a little smile. Someone threw a paper ball at him and then an actual ball at his face. The kids laughed, but he didn't do anything. One of the kids threw it again but this time, Liam got up and caught it and threw it back, letting it smack the kid in the face. Liam got up and walked to the kid as he stood up and punched him square in his face and walked away and sat down. He put his head phones back in and listened to his music.

Xenia blinked. D-did he just wave? She slightly waved back before watching the bus drive out of sight. She shivered slightly. Stay safe, Isiah.. she thought to herself, staying in the window.

Isiah watched the interaction of the new guy with the bullies on the bus. Heflinched as the boys fist made contact with the bullies face. Isiah sank further into his seat sort of afraid of this new guy.

The bus finally arrived to the school and he just sat their and sighed "Another school.." he said to himself and got up as the boys came up, the flinched a bit as he moved in front of him but kept walking. He walked off the bus and stood in front of the big school. It was still early so he walked and sat on the steps. He put his hood on and listened to his music. He could sense the other students were staring at him but he really didn't care. He wasn't going to stay their long. Well, so he thought.

Xenia couldn't sit there any longer. With a pained yelp, she morphed into a black cat with white eyes and white paws. She padded out of the house and took off down the street, following the path of Isiah's energy. She could sense him, his path was blue. The strange kid's path was red. Hmm.. she thought in her cat form. She stopped in a bush outside the school just as the bus arrived. Waiting in the bush, she watched Isiah get off the bus before padding up to him, meowing and rubbing up against his leg, nuzzling it with her small cat head.

Isiah walked off the bus head down. He smiled down as a black cat nuzzled his leg. He was reaching down to pet it when his body connected with pavement. He looked up to see the starsoccer player, David.
"S-S-Sorry." him and his friends laughed at Davids imittation of Isiahs stutter. They highfived and strode off. Isiahs books were everywhere. He sighed, beginning to collect them. "Great day." he sighed to himself. Glancing iver at the cat, Isiah pet her with a smile. She reminded him of Xenia. "Wonder how Xeny's doing?" he wonfered allowed.

Xenia hissed at the soccer players before nudging some of the books back towards Isiah. She nuzzled his hand as he pet her. Her eyes looked sadly at him, almost a sympathetic look as she meowed, purring as he pet her.

Isiah gave a small smile to the animal. He cleaned up his stuff, placing it in hisbag. He looked around to make aure the coast was clear before picking up the kitten. "Shhh...ok?" He placed the kitten inaide the front pocket of his hoodie. He stuck his hand in to pet her.The animal reminded him of Xenia a lot.

Xenia curled up in the pocket, still. She tried her best not to purr as he pet her. She continued to nuzzle his hand, eyes closed, her body relaxed. She kept her tail curled beside her. As they passed the new boy, she stuck her head out of Isiah's pocket. She meowed at the boy and looked up at Isiah, almost beckoning Isiah to the kid.

Isiah peered down at the animal in his pocket, then the boy from the bus. He felt as if he was being told to speak to the other. He shot a few curious glances at the other, weary. Flashbacks of the bus fresh in his mind.

Xenia meowed again, pawing the air as if trying to motion to the boy. She licked Isiah's hand and nuzzled it before meowing once more. Come on..I want you to talk to him...something about him..

"Great now I'm starting to listen to a cat." Isiah mumbled softly. He glanced between the animal and the boy one last time. He sighed and glanced around. Okay, I can do this....just don't piss him off....just...dont...piss..him..off.. Isiah walked over to the other, eyes on the floor. He pulled at his sleeve nervously. "Uh...um...H-Hi...um, I'm Isiah, whats...whats your name?" He asked looking anywhere but the boy. I am so going to die. Im dead. Im going to die. I think I'm having a heart attack. Isiah's heart felt like it was beating out of his chest.

Xenia meowed, looking at the boy curiously. She nuzzled Isiah's hand again. She peeked out from his pocket, looking at the boy as if he was a magic force. Curious, yet cautious.

Liam watched as the Soccer guy tripped the guy. He shook his head as the boy stood helplessly and did nothing. He saw the boy walk up to him and said hi. He looked like he was scared shitless. Liam stood up and looked at him and then the cat. He knew that wasn't no ordinary cat. He walked passed them and toward the superstar who was picking in the other students. He walked over their and grabbed the guy by his hair and yanked him down dragging him. The others tried too get Liam off of him but Liam let the guy go and kicked one of the boys in the nuts and uppercut him in the jaw, the other swung but missed and Liam grabbed the boots arm and spun him around popping his shoulder, bending it back. He let him go and as he saw the superstar trying to run but caught him by his hair yanking him down, pulling him. Everyone watched as the events unfolded. He drug the guy toward the boy and threw him on the steps. He looked at Isiah and pushed him on the steps making him sit. The but tried to get up, but Liam didn't let him. He got a good grip of his hair and smacked his face against the pavement and looked at Isiah, "Is this the guy that tripped you?" he asked, the boy looked like he was about to shit himself. "I'm not going to hurt you, tell me the truth. Is this him?" he asked.

Xenia watched this a moment. She meowed at Liam, nuzzling Isiah's hand as she glared at the superstar. She would have burned the guy alive..but that would give away her cover, and probably get Isiah in trouble. She curled up, her tail peeking out of the pocket over her head.

Isaiah felt bad for the soccer player. He didn't want anyone to get hurt. "I...I, uh, yeah." He said softly afraid of what might happen to the older boy. Isaiah gulped and looked around at the forming crowd. Fear bubbled up. He didn't like being the center of attention Isaiah held the cat against his chest. He glanced down realizing it had strange eyes and then it hit him. "Xenia?" He whispered so only she could hear. He glanced around shyly.

Her ears perked at her name. She looked up and meowed, purring and nuzzling his hand. She ran her rough tongue across his hand again, purring.

Liam nodded and pulled the guy to his knees, still his hand gripped to his hair "You. Apologize, or I swear, I'll snap your spine." he said. "Fuck you!" the boy said.Liam just shook his head and grabbed the boys face and slammed it against a brick wall. "Say it!" he yelled. "I will not have you pick of these students just to make you feel like you're mister fucking badass! Now say it, or I'll make you my bitch!" Liam yelled. The boy was crying like a baby and started to say sorry over and over again. He let him go as the boy scattered. He looked at the shaking boy and the so called cat and patted him on the shoulder and smiled. He winked at the cat but saw the difference of the eyes and such but kept waking.

Status
Not open for further replies.