Under The Influence

Kate was no happy that her Russian was ignoring her but then again, there was no going back on what had happened today. If everything had gone as smoothly as Kate had thought, Rick would be long dead and she would have finally sought revenge for the life of their poor baby girl or boy.
She sighed lightly and nodded her head when Kestreel asked for dinner. Kate herself wasn't in the mood for eating, her stomach still upset from stress of the last few days, but she threw some chicken and vegetables into a pan for some quick stir fry. When she offered him a plate he only murmured a faint thanks, and Kate walked away, feeling dejected and very alone.

She wasn't sure exactly what she felt yet. There was something other-worldly about taking Rick's life, like she had played God for a few minutes and done something that only someone high should be able to do. Still, Kate did not regret her actions. Rick had paid a powerful price for taking the life of their child and with it, a part of she and Kestreel's future.
When she noticed that Kestreel was done his meal, Kate approached. She grabbed the laptop from him and placed it on the coffee table, and then moved her hips to take the place of the computer. She straddled him, pushing back his hair and looking down into his face. "Baby, why are you so mad at me?"

Kestreel sighed. "I'm not mad at you, princess." Muttered him putting his hands on her hips. Those curvaceous hips sure beat the cold keys of his laptop. "I'm sorry." Said him. "I'm sorry for letting you do what you have done. Because... You may not see it now, you may not realize about it in a year, maybe even a decade.... But I know that, eventually, you will remember this day, and you will blame me for not stopping you." Explained him looking at his love to the eyes.

He had been cold to her since they had left the hospital, another thing to be sorry for, but he wasn't able to avoid it. "You need to know that I love you, alright? Come here..." Then he leaned closer to her and kissed her. Something that would have ended for sure in hot and dirty sex any other day before, but now... It just didn't felt so sure. What it was sure is that even with the problems and issues, he still loved her.

The young woman pressed her head into Kestreel's muscular shoulder and allowed him to hold her. She understood his worries but wished that he would not put so much of this onto his shoulders; taking Rick's life had been her choice, and she felt that she had needed to do it. And if in a week or a year or a decade she decided that she felt guilty, it certainly was not going to be on Kestreel's shoulders. Kate had made her choice, and it was independent of whatever Kestreel said or thought. She had done it because she wanted to, not because of what her Russian thought.

Slowly drawing away, but keeping her little hands against his neck, Kate whispered, "I don't want you to worry about me. I did it because I wanted to, not because it's what you would do, or because of anything you said. And I love you too, baby... I just... I don't want you to be beating yourself up over this."

The young woman leaned in again and kissed him, holding his mouth against hers and pressing firmly. Oh, how she had missed his mouth. "I want to go back to normal, Kestreel. No more babies or bombs or hospitals. Just, me, you and maybe sometimes Mr. Wiggle. That's all I want... nothing more."

Kestreel smiled. That girl was naive by thinking this was not going to affect her in the future, that she was not going to blame him. But it had been her choice, and if she said she was going to be strong enough to endure it, then so be it. Kestreel kept kissing her, feeling how bit by bit, their kisses returned thing to normal. His hands began to touch her more like they used to, caressing her skin, feeling again the sensation of her warmth he had missed so much.

Without noticing it, he was getting hard, and unwillingly, he took Kate between his arms, and as many times before, he took her to the bedroom. There, he left her over the bed and looked at her. She wanted things back to normal? He was going to give her eight inches of 'back to normal'...

Kate had healed nicely over the last few weeks and knew that this was exactly what they both needed; a nice good fucking would surely slap them out of this and bring them back to reality. Though they no longer had a baby in their future, Kate imagined that it looked bright. The idea of returning to life as Kestreel's slave made her smile lightly; she loved him dearly, and she knew that she would enjoy any sort of relationship with him... at long as it involved fucking, that was.

Slowly they removed their clothing, and Kate giggled softly as she removed her master's boxers and his cock sprang out of her. Oh, she had missed this part of him greatly; she loved it when he was buried deep inside of her, filling every little nook of her pussy and making her cum with pleasure. The mere thought had her wet and needy between the legs. It was just like old times, when the thought of having sex with Kestreel had her all riled up.

Kate smiled and kissed the head of his cock before ascending up his chest and kissing his chin and mouth. There was a hidden passion between her kisses, one that had been capped for all this time. Kate gripped the back of his neck and rubbed her full breasts against his chest, "I want it rough tonight, Kest. Please?"

The couple romp together, making the usual things they enjoyed so much in the bed. As his little girl had asked, Kestreel delivered hard, rough and lovely sex to Kate, moving her, changing positions, fucking her pussy, and almost raping her ass. They both got a several hour sex session they so much deserved. Kestreel cock was eager to take her, but he showed great appreciation to his slave by holding his climax several times, giving him the chance to keep banging his Princess the way he liked.

But everything has and end, and after one of the most pleasant oral jobs, and one of the bigger cumshots he had ever had, they both lay on the bed, exhausted, fully pleased, even dizzy and sweaty. Regaining his breath, Kestreel wrapped Kate around his arms, showing her, by hugging her, how much he loved her, the same way he showed her how much he loved her body by fucking her for good.

Still, even if everything seemed to return to normal, there was still emptiness after the sex. Where before there was a atmosphere of love and care, now there was a mixture of emptiness and uncomfortable silence. Not caused by them, but by the room. It didn't looked like the room they used to be in, it looked somehow colder and hollow. Kestreel held Kate tight, like if she was the only thing to keep him away of that evil room.

Kate woke up the next morning with a warm, solid arm wrapped around her small waist. She snuggled happily into Kestreel's side and pressed her lips into his skin. However, she realized after a few seconds that she did not awaken on her own accord. Kestreel's cell phone was buzzing on the nightstand, and soon, the big Russian himself was quick to stir and grab the device. Kate sighed softly and pressed her nose into his arm as he answered it groggily.

It wasn't long before he shut the cell phone closed, and because he hadn't even spoken into it, Kate imagined that her lover had been called for another job. He was frowned a bit, but then again, when he wasn't showing a rare smile he always seemed to look at a little disgruntled.
Shifting underneath the covers, Kate pressed her bare body against his and kissed his mouth, "what's up?"

Kestreel growled, still a little bit sleepy. "I must go meet the Italian." Muttered him as he got up. "Don't worry. I'll be back in a couple of hours." Said him as he began to dress. "Stay in the bed if you want, Princess. I will bring some breakfast." Said him, finally dressed up and gathering his last few things. Then he left, going to meet that old Italian man, probably to get paid for the last job.

So, as promised, Kestreel returned after a while, bringing some buns and donuts with him. "I'm back, Princess." Said him, leaving the box on the table and grabbing a donut. Then he sat on the sofa, thinking about the issue the Italian man had discussed with him while he paid him. It was an offer to have in mind... But with Kate around it sounded too risk and stupid. Still....

Kate showered with some of her fruity smelling bath gel and tied her hair back into a braid when Kestreel was out. She retreated to the living room after that and grinned when her big Russian came home with some doughnuts and buns. Kate immediately extracted one of the heavily iced ones from the box, complete with colourful sprinkles. Sometimes she did truly act like a kid at heart.
As she flopped back onto the couch though with her doughnut and a big glass of milk, Kate couldn't help but notice the look on Kestreel's face. He was clearly thinking about something; she imagined that the "Godfather" had mentioned something more than just the money that he owed for the job. Once he set down with some breakfast of his own, Kate leaned towards him and asked, "what's on your mind, baby?"

Kestreel looked at Kate. In another time he would have told nothing to her, but since they had been trough all they had been trough, Kestreel thought it was alright to share it with her. In the end, she was now in the business... At least more than she was before. "There's a job. I don't have to take it... It's like a personal favor for the Italian." Explained Kestreel. "A really well paid favor." Said him. In this world nothing was free. Not the kind of things he did.

"The thing..." He looked at Kate. If he had already told about the job, then maybe keeping what was about secret was pretty dumb. "Is those Chinese people. They have been in town for a couple of decades now, but lately they seem to be more bothering than usual." Said Kestreel. "The thing is that the Italian wants me to go kill their boss." He said it like if it was something easy, and none the less, it was something so hard it was close to impossible. "That guy is not living here, of course. He has his own city in... Well, over China... I can't remember the name of the exact province right now..."

Kate bit her lip and listened attentively to what Kestreel was saying. She had imagined that he had been offered another business deal but never something of this magnitude; it was across the world. Kate's eyes widened slightly and her mouth popped open. She could tell just by the look on Kestreel's face that he was seriously considering it; obviously the money was the main reason, probably somewhere in the seven or eight digits. Over the time that Kate had lived with Kestreel, she had leaned all about his business, even if she had never really been a big part of it.

"China?" Kate asked quietly, putting the rest of her breakfast on the end table and looking at Kestreel. She loved him dearly, and the thought of sending him across the world again with the possibility of never seeing him again, hurt her heart.
"Are you going to take it?" she inquired, though she thought she already knew the answer. Kate knew that business came before everything else in Kestreel's life; his business was his life.

"I'm not sure, Princess..." Muttered him. That quantity of money could put both of them wherever they wanted and for as long as they wanted. Every dollar free of any tax, straight into a Swiss account for them to enjoy it as they pleased. And the quantity... Kestreel didn't even imagined that amount of money could exist. But of what he was sure about is that not even that amount of money was worth losing his little girl, and that was what was stopping him of leaving.

And it was a pretty obvious choice, in his area, this kind of jobs were the ones only the best could do, and once done, most of the assassins disappeared for the rest of their lives, probably enjoying hundreds of sexy girls in some tropical island they bought. Of course, Kestreel only needed one girl, and not even a island to be happy. But the idea of being able to retire once and for all... Was really tempting.

Kate could see the gears turning inside of his head and she wished that he would at least confide in her. But when it came to actually doing the jobs, Kestreel seemed partial to keeping her out of it. it was rare that he gave her the details of most jobs - probably to protect her and prevent her from worrying more than anything else. But this was certainly different from all the rest; involving going overseas, perhaps for an extended period of time. Kate knew from her time with Mark that men like that Chinese leader were not going to be easy to find.

Slowly Kate rose from the sofa and took the rest of her doughnut and milk with her. She was no longer in the mood for eating; she was upset, and it was apparent in her face as she travelled into the kitchen.
When she re-emerged, Kate leaned against the doorway and sighed, looking at Kestreel, "baby, if you're going to do it, please just tell me. You know I hate it when you beat around the bush. How long, and how much?"

Kestreel looked at Kate and shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe a week, or maybe years." Said him coldly. I've never looked for a Chinese warlord before, though Kestreel for himself. And that was what that guy was, he didn't just dealt with drugs, that guy had an actual army in his own city. How can anyone actually 'own' a city anyway?

But Seeing Kate he knew he was not going to be able to be away from her for that period of time without suffering. So every time he thought about it, he was more sure that he was not going to accept it. Sure the money was a incentive, but by any means was he going to lose his little girl. "Here..." Kestreel gave Kate a note with a number written on it. The number was so astronomic Kestreel still had his troubles to even think how to spent it on. "The job is not only from the Italian, is from all the Italian mafia, so yeah, it's a pretty big number."

Kate's eyes nearly popped out of her head when she looked at the large number on the page. There were so many zeroes she wondered what the number even read... billion... what came after that? All that Kate really knew though was the fact that this was a very large sum of morning... more than what Kestreel had earned in ten lifetimes doing what he did now. She also knew that it was probably enough to get him to stop this madness all together; to settle down, to stop killing for a living. After this sum of money, neither of them would have to work a day in their lives.

"Kest...," Kate whispered, eyes darting from his face to the paper. A month or a year... that was how long he could be gone for. Kate knew just from the look on his face that he wasn't sure about the time limit. Clearly this was something completely out of the norm of what he usually did. With good reason, of course; it wasn't everyday the Italian mafia sought out the death of such a powerful individual.

"Oh my god," she whispered, sitting down on the chair in the living room and sighed softly. "Kest, baby... you... you cannot turn it down. This is... this is a once in a lifetime deal."

"I know, Princess... But I could be months trying to trace that guy. And then it is the issue how to kill him. And take his head." Said Kestreel. The Italian mafia was not going to pay Kestreel that sum of money without a solid proof. "And this is not the kind of place you burst in with a shotgun and a couple of guns and start shooting at everything that moves." Explained him.

"And then is the issue of how to get into his city without being noticed... Or at least without making him think I am a threat. I mean, that guy sure knows about anybody who walks in or out of his city. And sure no one does without his permission." Of course that job was well paid. It was nearly impossible.

Kate bit her lip; now she could see why the Italian mafia was paying so much. Perhaps they had sent others before Kestreel, all in which had failed. Kate could easily imagine that... this was certainly not going to be any easy task by anyone's standards.
But Kate's mind was turning already, thoughts and plans filling her head. After Kestreel had allowed her into that hospital and to avenge their baby's death, she felt as though her mind was beginning to change. She had ideas; she was more analytical, as though she could make sense of these new situations. Years ago she would have never fathomed taking someone's life with a single shot, and yet, she had enjoyed the adrenaline rush and feeling she got after it was complete. Like she had been playing God, avenging the deaths of those that did not believe it.

Kate rose from the chair and crossed to Kestreel. He was still seated on the couch and she reached down to touch the side of his face. He was distraught and confused, and Kate just wanted to help him through this decision.
"Maybe I can help," she whispered.
Kestreel's face contorted but Kate cut him off before he could immediately reject the idea. "Think about it, baby. I'm a woman. I'm not asking to shoot the guy or do whatever you do to kill him. But maybe... maybe I could act as some kind of distraction, or a way to get in. Surely they would never reject the idea of a young American woman wanting in... as long as I had something they wanted. No man, American, Chinese or otherwise, can reject sex." She smirked, knowing it was true - even burly Russian men could not resist a woman's charms. "I'm not asking to be there when you kill him, baby. But if you need some help... maybe a woman is what you need to get to him."

Kestreel shook his head. "No, I'm not using you as a way in." What? Pimping her to get into that ugly place? Sure those guys would rape her to death before he had even the chance to get to her again. "A american girl, in a place like that? Of course they could not resist. They would do whatever they want to you and no one would ever ask for you." Said him. "I'm not taking you there anyway." Even if in the end he decided to go, he was not taking Kate to that place. The downtown of this city seemed a playground for little kids compared to that place.

Kate withdrew her hands from his face and put them on her hips. It was almost like deja vu from the previous few days when Kate had wanted to go into the hospital and avenge their baby's death. Of course, this situation was much more grave and of weighty nature. These men would not be sedated and in a hospital bed; according to Kestreel, they were cruel individuals that would have no mercy for a young American woman.

"Kest," Kate sighed softly, tapping her foot impatiently. She hated the fact that he treated her like a kid a lot of the time; yes, she was significantly younger than him, but she was capable of caring for herself in situations like that. If worst came to worst, she'd run.
"Don't you realize that this might be the only way into that man's world, and the only way out of your own?" she murmured, "if you don't have a way in, how in the world are you going to get your hands on him? I'm not asking to kill him, Kest. And I'm perfectly capable of handling my own until we can get you in there. It's like I would go up to them and say 'hey, fuck me and let me into your world'. We can figure something out. But you and I both know that they are not going to let a six foot tall, wide across the shoulders Russian into that city."

"See, that's were you are wrong." Said Kestreel getting up. "You can't just... Figure something out! This is not a game. This is not some kind of... Adventure. Once you get in there you can't just run. Or stop. There is no way back. Once you are in that kind of places, you know how to defend yourself or you are done." Said him. Reality, in this cases, was much more tough than a 23 year old girl could imagine. "You've never been in a war, never been or lived in a place like that... Hell, Kate.... Why do you keep insisting?"