Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Roughly 9:30 AM-2:30 AM (CST)
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
This is why we don't do drugs late at night, people!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
I fell for it. ;___; stupid spambot

Jorick

Magnificent Bastard
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Male, Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
REPORTED FOR SPAMBOT
Maybe this will finally get rid of that pesky Asmo

Reactions: Sen

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Original poster
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
haha yes it is much plenteous diana nottingham when make for the eventual victory of all one god, knowing this and more so for low low price.

fatalrendezvous

Mother Knows Best!
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
8 AM - 6 PM and 10 PM - 2 AM
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Male, Female, Futanari, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy (High and Low), Sci-Fi, Modern Fantasy, Modern Realistic, Apocalypse, Drama, Romance... I have lots of interests!
Shameless plug is shameless.

Midian

Stars fear no distance
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Occasionally Tuesdays.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Female, Futanari, , Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
Magical Realism, adventures/action, scifi and fictional modern, Medium-high fantasy, complicated romance, Adult, Horror, Japan-friendly, fanbased, LGBT*-friendly, flexible period drama, dystopias, mythological influence, psychological drama and horror... Open to other suggestions as well.
I'd like to do something like this for a class lecture and see how long it takes for all of them to become visibly uncomfortable and leave. Everyone who stays gets bubblegum.

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Original poster
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
mass bets of bubblegum certified rightly on the course of make finances guaranteed will certainly not be ungainly to the satisfaction of gigantic movie tickets.

Midian

Stars fear no distance
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Occasionally Tuesdays.
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Female, Futanari, , Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
Magical Realism, adventures/action, scifi and fictional modern, Medium-high fantasy, complicated romance, Adult, Horror, Japan-friendly, fanbased, LGBT*-friendly, flexible period drama, dystopias, mythological influence, psychological drama and horror... Open to other suggestions as well.

Izurich

Pikaface
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Space Fantasy, Magical
W

Windsong

Do not be of the forgetting to give ten of ten ratings for business of the future.

(Bought stuff on eBay and they add little notes in broken English that basically said 'rate us top or else'. Wish I remembered the exact wording. It was vaguely threatening.)

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
efficacy of competitor turgid imitations is justified questioned

Last edited:

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Original poster
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
it is the two encouragable and of right hilarity for us now to construct a strand where bots of spamming might ingress to sensate the homeliness.

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
compulsory celebrations amid operatives me crafting success in recent foray of the general

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Original poster
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
necessary caution is imperative to iron pumping however, as alternative reviewers may reflect this an exclusive comedy on which they are forbidden encroachment.

Minerva

The Times They Are-a Changin’
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Roughly 9:30 AM-2:30 AM (CST)
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
Well, we found out that it's not Gwazi that's the sentient spambot.

It's Asmo.

Childish Grumpino

"...before turning the gun on himself."
DONATING MEMBER
Asmodeus waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were spammers in the site. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Diana were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. Asmo was an admin for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the roleplays and he said to dad "I want to be on the RPs daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY SHITPOSTERS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the General Chat of Iwaku he knew there were spammers.
"This is Diana" the Skype crackered. "You must fight the spammers!"
So Asno gotted his snarky comebacks and annoyed everyone in a thread.
"HE GOING TO BAN US" said the spammers
"I will stop him" said the spambot and he fired the adlinks. Asmo snarked at him and tried to get him banned. But then the thread got locked and they were trapped and not able to ban.
"No! I must ban the spambots" he shouted
The Skype said "No, Asmo. You are the spambots"
And then Asmo was a shitposter.

W

Windsong

Asmodeus waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were spammers in the site. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Diana were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. Asmo was an admin for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the roleplays and he said to dad "I want to be on the RPs daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY SHITPOSTERS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the General Chat of Iwaku he knew there were spammers.
"This is Diana" the Skype crackered. "You must fight the spammers!"
So Asno gotted his snarky comebacks and annoyed everyone in a thread.
"HE GOING TO BAN US" said the spammers
"I will stop him" said the spambot and he fired the adlinks. Asmo snarked at him and tried to get him banned. But then the thread got locked and they were trapped and not able to ban.
"No! I must ban the spambots" he shouted
The Skype said "No, Asmo. You are the spambots"
And then Asmo was a shitposter.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Status
Not open for further replies.