LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
make wondrous many deals I was surely impressed by great gains for $4.99 though taxes be roughly and triumphant weight loss subscription by following congregation of new provider be it light or no.

10/10

Would force air out of my nose again.

(Also your link doesn't work, bruh)

This is why we don't do drugs late at night, people!

I fell for it. ;___; stupid spambot

REPORTED FOR SPAMBOT
Maybe this will finally get rid of that pesky Asmo

Reactions: Mu
haha yes it is much plenteous diana nottingham when make for the eventual victory of all one god, knowing this and more so for low low price.

Shameless plug is shameless.

I'd like to do something like this for a class lecture and see how long it takes for all of them to become visibly uncomfortable and leave. Everyone who stays gets bubblegum.

mass bets of bubblegum certified rightly on the course of make finances guaranteed will certainly not be ungainly to the satisfaction of gigantic movie tickets.

Do not be of the forgetting to give ten of ten ratings for business of the future.

(Bought stuff on eBay and they add little notes in broken English that basically said 'rate us top or else'. Wish I remembered the exact wording. It was vaguely threatening.)

efficacy of competitor turgid imitations is justified questioned

Last edited by a moderator:
it is the two encouragable and of right hilarity for us now to construct a strand where bots of spamming might ingress to sensate the homeliness.

compulsory celebrations amid operatives me crafting success in recent foray of the general

necessary caution is imperative to iron pumping however, as alternative reviewers may reflect this an exclusive comedy on which they are forbidden encroachment.

Well, we found out that it's not Gwazi that's the sentient spambot.

It's Asmo.

Asmodeus waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were spammers in the site. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Diana were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. Asmo was an admin for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the roleplays and he said to dad "I want to be on the RPs daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY SHITPOSTERS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the General Chat of Iwaku he knew there were spammers.
"This is Diana" the Skype crackered. "You must fight the spammers!"
So Asno gotted his snarky comebacks and annoyed everyone in a thread.
"HE GOING TO BAN US" said the spammers
"I will stop him" said the spambot and he fired the adlinks. Asmo snarked at him and tried to get him banned. But then the thread got locked and they were trapped and not able to ban.
"No! I must ban the spambots" he shouted
The Skype said "No, Asmo. You are the spambots"
And then Asmo was a shitposter.

Asmodeus waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were spammers in the site. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Diana were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway. Asmo was an admin for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the roleplays and he said to dad "I want to be on the RPs daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY SHITPOSTERS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the General Chat of Iwaku he knew there were spammers.
"This is Diana" the Skype crackered. "You must fight the spammers!"
So Asno gotted his snarky comebacks and annoyed everyone in a thread.
"HE GOING TO BAN US" said the spammers
"I will stop him" said the spambot and he fired the adlinks. Asmo snarked at him and tried to get him banned. But then the thread got locked and they were trapped and not able to ban.
"No! I must ban the spambots" he shouted
The Skype said "No, Asmo. You are the spambots"
And then Asmo was a shitposter.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

And then Grumpy turned his avatar and signature into Prophet Asmodeus.

Reactions: Grumpy
Status
Not open for further replies.