Two girls, One Harem, No Decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat growled and place the knife at lily throat. "You want to say goodbye to her then? You will obey"

He started to shake harder, "condom....I don't have one..." He whispered.

"I have one. Now bathroom now" kat order kept the knife on lily throat

Lily shivered and snuggle into jordan

Jordan started to shiver and he was getting more and more nervous. He looked up at the knife weilding girl and replaced himself with a pillow, walking dully into the bathroom.

Kat smirked and walk in the bathroom and close the door. She set the knife down and stood. "Take control now"

He whimpered and suddenly he locked the door and he knocked the knife into the sink, "Kat...please...let me go..." He took the knife and he trembled like a leaf in the wind.

Kat smirked and grab his arm fast and knock the knife out and pin him to the wall. "Look like you need another lesson about obeying" she walk out and lock the bathroom door went to lily smirking

He yelped and jerked around nervously, "No pleas`" His face hit the door and he fell down, shaking hard.

Kat smirked and let the door open a little but made sure it block for him to watch. She went over to lily stroking her hair. "Such a shame. If only you obeyed me Jordan I wouldn't have to docthis" she held the knife

He ran at her and he gripped her arm hard, "Please leave her alone!" He jerked hard.

She growled and flip him pin him. "My room now! You need a punishment" she stood and grab him shove him out the door didn't leg him check on lily

He sobbed and he instantly jumped out of the way, trying to get away. He took off down the hall.

Kat roll her eyes and text him. "You better be in my room or lily will get it" she went to her room

Hearing the phone buzz, he quickly walked over to her room and walked inside, shaking and crying a little ibt.

Kat smirked and slap him and push him on the bed.

A hour later she stood fixing her hair and smile. "How you like that?" She was a lot harder and rougher with him giving him a punishment

Lily was awake and didn't see him and text him. "Where you go?" She went to her fridge trying to find a water

Kat saw the text and took his phone. "What shall I tell lily?" She ask Jordan

Jordan started to cry hard, not sure exactly what he should do. He looked at her and sobbed, "PLEASE DON'T!"

"Oh look she is calling" kat answer. "Hey lil"

"Kat why you have Jordan phone?" Lily ask confused

"Oh easy he came to see me while you slept. I heard you got beat up"

"Kat he promise he wouldn't leave me what going on?" Lily ask tears fell

"Well he did to just see if I was okay since I said I wasn't feeling good and left class early"

"Okay. I wanna talk to him"

Kat handed the phone to him. "It lily" she smirk

"Jordan? You didn't leave a note. I was worried" lily said soflry

He gulped, "I heard Kat start to call me while you were asleep and she said she was in danger. I had to rush out before I could leave a note..."

"Aw your so sweet for going to her. When you coming" lily fell over the chair not able to see well and cried hurting her wrist.

"I'll be there as soon as I can, Lily bear!" He hung up the phone and stood up, "I have to go to her!"

Status
Not open for further replies.