Two Days Later ((An anthro optional survival RP!))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furasian

That one other guy from that other joint
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Hello friends! Welcome to one of Furasians rare appearances in the interest check as a GM! Recently I've been exposed to survival games with the theme of lawlessness and total disorder. Mixing elements from This War of Mine and Escape from Tarkov I intend to send this interest check that will be perhaps unique in its own way! But enough of my intro, lets get into the details.

chicago_in_ruins_by_atomhawk-d3be4gt.jpg

Source of Image
Klensdale, 2019
Klensdale, a once economical region that was the link between every country imaginable is now a blockaded warzone full of outlaws, stranded soldiers, and civilians. After years of corruption, civil disorder, and warfare between PMC factions, the city quickly lost control of everything and crumbled into disorder and chaos. Efforts from the UN were successful at first, but tragedy after tragedy did their attempt to restore order quickly fade, and eventually every military force was withdrawn, leaving those behind to be locked in the blockade that is now enforced by both Klensdale's military and UN forces.

You will go into the boots and shoes of a group of survivors who had found eachother in a warehouse. Things have been relatively easy, but after loosing close friends and supplies, the need for escape has been on the rise. How far will you go to survive and escape Klensdale?

Based on your character this RP will adjust depending on the threat level your character presents. The most basic categories will go as:

Civilian: You survived the riots and the hostiles scavengers and under luck's good grace have been able to survive this long. While you start off with civilian grade equipment, you make up for it with more survival and scavenging skills.

Security Forces: You are one of the many left behind during the withdrawal from Klensdale. Whether you might be a UN soldier, a soldier from another nation, or even apart of Klensdale's military you have lost your link with command and are left with only your choices. While you start with more military grade equipment, you'll find that you will have a higher threat level and looters might target the group more often.

Mercenary: You are apart of the PMCs that initially fought prior to the collapse of Klensdale. While you have some very quality stuff, you belongings are valuable, and some locals might not trust you because of your identity. There are also elements within Klensdale looking to kill you.. Your own PMC.

Being a land of no law and uncensored horrors of anarchy, this RP has been put into the libertine section. You'll find that there are very deviant scenes out there. Bad guys being bad guys I guess. It also gives the opportunity for characters to interact in that fashion, but the primary focus will be on the plot!​

Reactions: Starrnico
That's great to hear! As a matter of fact my hope was slowly slipping because there was no work for almost a week. Glad to hear you're interested. It gives me motivation to keep an eye for more interest!!

If nothing else, start it and let people be 'found' as they join in. *shrugs*

Great to hear! 1-2 more and I'll start working on the OOC! Klensdale waits for us!

@angelicity @Starrnico Hey fellas! This is just a quick role call for I am in the process of working on the OOC along with the lore of this rp. First things first: would you prefer a open rp or one with DND elements? ((You know where everyone will be confined to a group and based on rolls by the GM))

I am fine with either way, I have not played with dice on this site yet though, so may need info if we go that way

Status
Not open for further replies.