Twisted Fates RP(Texan & Moon)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ashely Hanfel - 30yrs - Human - Alison, Argos, Serria
It didn't take them long to make their way to the campsite. But what she didn't expect was to find a wolf watching over Serria. She grabbed her blade, ready to attack. She put her body between Alison and the wolf, but the wolf simply chuckled, "If I meant her harm, don't you think I would have killed her while she was sleeping?" Ashely froze, this was one of the experimented wolves! "I don't know who you are...so don't expect me to be as unguarded as Serria!"

Serria Anderson - 17yrs - Human - Argos, Alison, Ashley
The commotion stirred Serria from her sleep and she rubbed her eyes before gasping, "Did I fall asleep?! Wait who is behind you Ash, you returned way faster than I thought you would...Or did I sleep that long?" She was very confused by everything, only catching a glimpse of the person behind Ashley. She looked young and somehow familiar.

Argos - 5yrs - Wolf - Serria, Alison, Ashley
Argos stretched giving Ashley a glance before moving away from Serria, it was clear the girl behind the other woman wanted to approach Serria. She smelled semi-similar, perhaps family? "You didn't sleep that long, this just means she found something or someone important and had to bring them back here." Ashley nodded, before stepping to the side to reveal Alison fully to Serria. Serria froze as she stared at the girl, "A-Ali?" She said in a soft breathless whisper.​

Alison Anderson 13 human Serria Ashley Argos

Ali just saw that Ashley grabbed her blade as she bite her lip trying to be strong than she saw a wolf talking how was he talking she was super confused when he was talking she saw her sister has froze when Ashley stepped away from her she just held onto her shirt as she was nervous " yeah I'm Ali" she say looking up at her" I didn't die I was alone for so long I..... I...." She say as she was trying to hold her tears but she couldn't help it" I'm sorry" she say to her

Gabriella

Gabby just let go of the hug as she smiled at her" thanks I needed that scar" she say testing out her name" oh my name is Gabriella but you can call me Gabby if you want" she told her looking at her" I'm 11" she say as she just was afraid to go back outside but at least she had someone that could protect her" where will we go after here" she asked @DarkMoon

Argos - 5yrs - Wolf - Serria, Ashley, Alison
"I'm not growling at you child, only the weapon-grabby friend of yours. I don't take kindly to those who wish to harm first and ask questions later." He said as he sat on his haunches watching them with a steady gaze. Though his eyes mainly focused on Ashley.

Serria Anderson - 17yrs - Human - Argos, Ashley, Alison
Serria nodded, "Argos is fine, he hasn't approached me with any malice, Ash. Actually, he didn't even wake me up when I fell asleep. Simply watching over me. He isn't bad." "Thank you for the kind words, but I think your sister needs your attention more than ever." Serria nodded, not bothering to question how the wolf knew they were related. Serria stood and walked towards her younger sister. "I'm so happy to see you alive! I don't know how, but I can't tell whatever has kept you alive thank you enough! Come here!!!" She said with open arms.

Ashely Hanfel - 30yrs - Human - Alison, Serria, Argos
Ashely watched the wolf, as it stared at her. It seemed to hold a knowing look, his blue eyes cool. She didn't remember experimenting on a wolf like him. Had she? She bit her lip and the wolf smirked. Was he toying with her?!?! A bit of anger coursed through her, but she remembered, she really had no right to be mad at this wolf if he was toying with her. She'd done far worse things to his kind.

Scarlet - 25yrs - Immune Human - Gabriella
"I'm 25, I may not be super older, but I've been living on my own since the start of this madness. So I know how to keep us living." She felt a slight twinge in her heart at hearing the name Gabby but brushed it off. It had been the first time she'd felt even a glimmer in her mind about her possible past. At one point she had wanted to know what happened. Now though, she was simply glad to be alive. "I've just been traveling. I seldom trust people, but you are the exception. For right now, this place is pretty safe. Have you slept in a while? Decently? Don't lie, when I travel I can go for days without rest, but I don't want to push you too far."
Diego - #ff4a07
Ben-Ben - #9f5500
Argos - #639af2
Angel - #f5af5e
Bryan Alrick - #36b100
Serria Anderson - #e383e4
Ashley Hanfel - #7a63d7
Edward Blanche - #f0c723
Levi Thornield - #cd0000
Emily Thorfield - #2231ec
Scarlet - #75ca74

Last edited:
Alison Anderson- 13yrs - Human - Serria

Alison just looked at the wolf talking she was confused then she saw her big sister walking toward her" I don't know how I'm alive but... but...." she said as she was trying to form the words but she couldn't she just cried in her sister's arms as she hugged her glad to have her back" they abandoned me I know i was dying back than but.... they just left..... I hate them" she cried in her shirt even with Ashley she was trying to be strong but it was her sister she was letting everything out

Gabriella 11yrs - Human- Scarlett

Gabby looked at Scarlet as she was talking" geez your old" she giggled" just kidding" she say as she was trying to fighting her sleep she looked up at her" thank you for letting me to stay with you" she asked as she yawned she didn't know the last time she had slept" i don't know when the last time I slept I'm a little sleepy" she say as she place her head on her shoulder she couldn't help it she kept opening and closing her eyes she was exhausted she couldn't help it @DarkMoon

Last edited: