Twins? I think not...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Michael came around the corner, eyebrows furrowed in annoyance as he saw the wolf's paws on his table.
"Hey. I cooked a ton for you, the least you could do is eat like a normal person.
I know you don't want to be in your human just because I'm asking you too but get over it or I'll lock you up with just bread."
Sure he was being nice but when someone decides to remain as a dog and dirty his floor on purpose that's not okay.
He'd just come back from cleaning the hallway where the other had made a mess last night.
Mike narrowed his eyes as if challenge the other not to do as told.
He could always make it a command but he'd rather just have at least enough of the guy's respect to do such a simple request.
There was no way he was going to let the guy spill the orange juice everywhere too.

Lifting his drink slowly back to his lips he puncture it again and took a few sips, waiting for Conrad's decision.

A small smile reformed on Haru's lips as he nodded, his mussy hair sticking out every-which-way.
When Vin got up Haru made himself sit up in bed, stretching his arms over his head and yawning again.
He really wanted to go right back to bed but since Donovan mentioned food his stomach grumbled loudly.
"Mm, I slept great and yeah, food sounds really good."
Hopping up he walked past Donovan into the bathroom and quickly washed his face off with cold water.
Mmm, much better!
"So, breakfast then head over to Michaels?"

Conrad froze with half of a sausage link in his mouth when Michael walked back into the room scolding him. He just looked up at him and finished off what he was eating then he sat back on his hind legs and stared up at him. So what if he wanted to remain in dog form, it wasn't like they had made a deal that Conrad would be listening to him anytime soon and he could survive almost anything this guy could throw at him. But the food did smell good and remaining in this form required a lot of energy. Conrad squinted his eyes at Michael and then snorted, he really wanted to growl at the guy but seeing as how the food smelt too good to pass up he got to his paws and trotted off to the room that Michael had mention that had clothes for him to wear. After that was taken care of and he was dressed in human form his slowly made his way back down to the dinning room "I'm only doing this for the food, it has nothing to do with what you said" Conrad said once he had entered the room and sat down.

Vin was glad that Haru slept well and wished that he could have done so himself but he shrugged it off. "Alright then, let's go find something to eat" Vin said softly and then gently grabbed Haru's hand to tug him out of the room. In the kitchen he walked over to his fridge and opened the doors, it was stocked with food once again and he smiled. He loved living in this house, people always made it so easy. "How many would you like? One...two...ten" Vin asked and then started laughing, but after last night he probably could drink ten cups of blood. But instead he pulled out two for himself so he wouldn't make himself sick and then placed them near the microwave waiting to hear how many Haru wanted.

Michael was honestly surprised when the wolf vanished around the corner.
He never thought a pup could resist food...it smelled good to him but perhaps not good enough?
A moment later he heard Conrad coming back down the hall but...feet?
Not paws?
Eyes slightly narrowed he waited and low and behold! The wolf was now in human form!
Before he could catch himself Michael smiled.
Now that they weren't trying to kill each other he could finally look at the guy.
He was definitely attractive to say the least. His hair looked soft, along with his skin...
Feeling a slight prick on his bottom lip Michael flinched and quickly turned around, pacing to the fridge and grabbing a bag of blood to throw in the microwave.
Damnit all, he was not biting a darn were!

The second the thing beeped he snatched the bag out and bit into it, sighing as the slightly sweet/bland O- blood flowed into his mouth.
Once he'd downed half the thing Mike went back to the living/dining room area and flopped down on the arm of the chair, his mouth still sipping at his food while his eyes assessed his new pet calmly.
He had a lot of questions and what not but right now he'd let the pup eat.

Haru grinned and grabbed two for himself.
He normally only ate one a day but after all the teleporting he was pretty drained.
"Maybe ten by the end of the day, hehe."
Walking over to the microwave he waited next to Vin to heat his food up.
He kept stealing little glances at the other, trying not to be obvious though his face was getting a little red.

From that point Conrad tried to ignore the vampire and just started putting food on his plate, it did smell really good and was just glad that he wasn't straving right now. His green orbs drifted over to the orange juice and he sniffed a little bit, Conrad had never really been a fan of orange juice but he shrugged his shoulders and picked it up anyways. With a small sip in his mouth he quickly set the drink down and began eating the food. Each bite tasted even better and he couldn't help himself. "Where did a vampire learn to cook when human food isn't appealing to a vampire?" He spoke loud enough for Michael to hear and then went back to eating.

Vin finished cooking his breakfast and pulled the bottles from the microwave to take his seat at the island in the kitchen. He sipped at his drink slowly and started to stare off in space though to be honest he was looking at Haru. That was the best way that he knew how to look at the kid without him getting uncomfortable. Vin was still trying to think of ways to show Haru that he was not going to hurt him and to give him more leway to be physical. Vin did notice that Haru's cheeks were starting to get red and he wondered if Haru was getting sick or something...but then again vampires didn't get sick like normal humans "Are you feeling ok Haru? Maybe you should lay down some more, I could just call Michael and have him ask were the body is. I don't want you over doing it"

The question caught Michael by surprise and he nearly swallowed some of his blood down the wrong pipe.
Coughing a bit he got his breath back and responded;
"I have some friends from school and mom figured it would be a good idea to learn.
I guess I find it fun now and it's nice when people actually like it."
He smiled a bit, considering that he kept hearing Conrad piling food into his mouth.
Though the sound of the cup wasn't very active...
"Um, we can go to the store later if you want to pick out your meals and drinks."
"I can learn how to cook just about anything...or if you like cooking you can do that as well."
Mike wasn't sure if Conrad knew he was staying for awhile but either way, no matter how long he decides to keep him he wanted him to be content with his food since that was extremely important to werewolves.

Haru blinked, snapping his head up as his face brightened.
"H-huh? No, I'm fine, just uhm...thinking...and stuff."
He quickly bit down into one of his bags, then yelped and withdrew from the cold chill.
"E-er...oops."
Turning he quickly opened the microwave and put the bags inside.
"Haha...totally forgot to heat them up. Maybe It's just my hunger, I'll probably snap out of it once I get some food in me."

So talking to the vampire soured his mood, did this guy really think that he was going to be staying that long. As soon as his strength was back and he could find a way outside he was gone. This guy didn't realize how stubborn he could be and it would take all of the vampires energy just to keep him there. Conrad tried to focus on the food more now and get his thoughts away from this vampire, he was already starting to lose sight of his real plan "My family owns a restaurant back home in Italy and I was one of their main cooks" he said without thinking and when he realized he had just revealed something personal his fork dropped from his hand. Well he couldn't take it back now but he was defiantly done talking to this guy, Conrad pushed away from the table and just walked out of the room. He was going to get out of these clothes and changes back plus he wasn't that heartless to shift right there and ruin the clothes.

Vin had to keep himself from chuckling a bit at Haru and to prevent it from happening he turned around to face one of the windows. He stared out it trying to think of why Haru would be getting this flustered, they were just talking...well commenting on a few things. It wasn't like they were having a deep meaningful conversation. Vin sighed a little bit and finished off his breakfast, after throwing the cups away he turned back to Haru "Don't forget to let your folks know that you are here instead of at home" he said softly and got up from his seat to stretch a little more. Vin did the same as he just told Haru, he pulled his phone from his pocket and called his own mother. Not really to check in but just to let her know that it was safe for her and the others to come back to the house. Vin also told her of all the damage that had been done to the place, how much would need to be replaced and what still needed to be cleaned. Vin left out the fact that Teller was dead for now because he didn't want her freaking out on him at this moment.

Michael's eyebrows lifted into his bangs at that little tidbit of information.
The guy was a freaking professional cook!!!
Jumping up from the Mike chased after the other guy, skidding into his bedroom without a care that Conrad was about to change.
Hell, deep inside he wanted to watch.
"Can you teach me some stuff?!"
He recoiled a second after he spoke and bit his bottom lip, a tiny amount of blood welling up as his left fang punctured a small hole.
"That is um, if you want too...I really wanna learn how to cook better...even if I can't really eat the stuff myself."
Michael was having some serious issues with the whole 'Conrad's his pet' thing.
If he just gave a serious order the guy would have to do it but evidently he didn't even think about that.
He wanted Conrad to at least be happy with him...besides the fact that he was staying there against his will.
Which was funny cause Michael didn't give a damn about anyone...at least he thought so.
This mutt was getting under his skin without him even realizing it.

Haru grumbled under his breath as he finished off his first bag.
"No. They locked me up, they deserve to worry for awhile."
And they definitely were...but they also realized they shouldn't have locked up a teleporting vampire.
Pouting he walked around towards the door, sliding his shoes on as he sipped at his second bag.
"We gonna go over to Michael's to talk with his new dog or...?"
Yup, he was upset and honestly I think he has the right to be considering what happened.

Conrad made it into the room and stripped off the shirt, he was about to strip out of the pants and froze when he heard Michael exclaim about wanting to learn cooking. He slowly turned around to the vampire trying to think of something to tell him, Conrad was a little surprised that the vampire wanted to learn to cook more. Conrad wished that he was a little faster to shift this time but unfortunately Michael was rather quick. "Look I don't like you and you don't like me. I'm here till I can find a way around this collar business, so if you really want to learn cooking from me I am not going to be easy on you" Conrad finally told him.

Vin was happy when he was finally off the phone with his mother and then turned to Haru. "Alright but at least give them a call sometime soon, they are your parent's and it was kind of my fault that they locked you up" he told his friend because he knew that if Haru should be angry with anyone it should be him. Vin finished off his food and threw away the other cup. "Yeah, let's head on over there before it gets too late" Vin agreed with Haru and headed for the front door, his driver was already there to take them but Vin decided that it would probably be better for them to walk. Maybe he could get Haru to open up because Vin could tell there was some hostility there that needed a healthy outlet so their conversation with Michael and Conrad went well.

As Conrad spoke Michael's face fell second by second.
He knew the collar and whole 'pet' thing sucked but that was the only way he could think of saving both the vampires and the wolf.
There was no way Donovan would have let Conrad live for killing Teller so Mike decided to just try and collar him since that was normally one of the harshest punishments you could get.
Thankfully it worked...
However, at the end of the were's sentence Michael's face sparked back into a smile.
"That's okay! I can take a beating. I wanna learn more stuff!"
He really wanted to hug the guy but had a feeling that would end with him getting some serious injuries so instead he gave another grin and headed back to the living room to give Conrad some space.
"Oh yeah" He called from the other room;
"There are a bunch of clothes in the two dressers if you want something clean, I threw yours in the washer, they won't be done for another hour or so!"

Haru shrugged but nodded, not wanting to be made to call just yet.
He was still mad at Vin but his parents knew better and STILL tried to lock him away.
There was only one way to really keep a vampire from teleporting and that was drain their energy.
If they tried while too tired it would just kill them.

Stepping outside he took in a few deep breaths, passing the car before he even realized Donovan decided to walk as well.
It wasn't a bad day and the sun was overcast so that didn't bother his eyes much.
Glancing sideways at the other vampire he raised one eyebrow in question.
"Something on your mind?"

He watched the vampire leave the room and couldn't help but think that this might be fun, he got the ok to be mean to the guy but after thinking on it he couldn't really think of anything to do to the guy. He was sure that he would take the little things out on him and maybe smack him with a wooden spoon but when it came to cooking...Conrad loved to cook. It was like an art for him and helped to relax him. Conrad couldn't fault anyone for wanting to learn something new or even get better at something they already knew. Conrad stripped out of the rest of the clothes and then shifted into his wolf form. Conrad felt a little better being in his wolf form and trotted out of the bedroom thinking of when they would get started on this but they could figure that out later. He made his way to the living room and found a nice place to curl up on the floor, Conrad was sure that if he had jumped on one of the furniture that Michael would probably have a fit.

Vin was still in mid thought when Haru asked him a question, he wasn't sure how to answer to that kind of question. There was a lot on his mind but nothing that he wanted to discuss as of right now but he did want Haru to start talking. "There's a lot going on in my brain right now but actually I would like to see what is on your mind. I know you are angry about what has happened and I was hoping that you would want to talk about it a little bit before we got to Michael's" Vin turned down the street to his left, it was odd how everything work out in this town. Most the kids that he knew lived fairly close to his place and the ones that didn't were normally human and couldn't afford housing like this.

When Conrad came out in his wolf form Michael rolled his eyes a bit but smiled.
At least he'd had the courtesy to take off the clothing first instead of ruining it all.
Heh, Teller always did that.
When the guy curled up by his feet he lifted a brow, pulling his legs up onto the sofa and scooting over a bit.
"You don't have to stay down there as long as you don't claw up the sofa...and I don't bite. Much."
He chuckled and flipped the TV on, expecting Haru and Vin to be over soon.
Hopefully they wouldn't piss Conrad off too much cause he was really starting to like the pup.

Haru fidgeted but didn't really show any other sign of discomfort.
"There's...not really much to talk about...I was mad, yeah, and I still am a bit but I'll get over it.
It just kinda sucks that my own friend and parents had me locked up.
I mean, I can teleport and you guys still thought it would necessary to toss me inside a bedroom!"
His fists had balled up at his side as he thought about everything.
Evidently he was a bit more angry then he thought.

Conrad lifted his head a little bit to look at Michael, so he was allowed on the furniture though at the clawing commented he flared his lips a little bit. He wasn't a cat and his claws were worn just enough that they wouldn't rip fabric though skin on the other hand would come off easily for him. Conrad looked at the spot that Michael was telling him that he could lay on and debated about being even closer to the guy. Was it the food that was making him complacent or maybe it was the fact that this place felt comfortable. Almost like his own home back in Italy though the place was missing an air of different kinds of food cooking.
He finally relented and got to his paws to jump up on the couch, Conrad curled into a ball and laid down against Michael though if he had it his way right now he wouldn't lay anywhere near the guy. But it felt a bit nice having that cool sensation on his fur and so he laid his head down closing his eyes. However that comfortable feeling didn't last very long, Conrad's ears perked up as well as his head. He sniffed at the air, something was coming and he didn't like the feeling that he was getting. He quickly jumped off the couch and bared his teeth.

"I know it was a stupid thing to try and do to you though I was hoping that you were worn out enough from the jump from Florida that you wouldn't be able to teleport again" Vin explained his thinking to his friend but knew that it was probably pointless to do that, still he felt that he needed to. "I guess we could talk about this all day but we are here" Vin said and walked up to the front door. He took a deep breath that he really didn't need, looked at Haru one more time hoping that he was going to be ok confronting Conrad and Michael about where Teller's body was and then knocked on the door.

Michael nearly snuggled up with the wolf as the news came on.
It was something about a commotion at Donovan's place but by the time the cops got there there wasn't anything to see.
Heh.
When Conrad started to perk up he raised a brow, then slowly stood up at the growl.
Figures they'd show up right as he finally got his wolf to start doing as he said.
"It's Donovan and Haru, don't attack them, they just want to ask you something probably."
Sure that order probably would have the guy pissed at him for the rest of the night but he didn't want the other vampires to get hurt more.

Heading over to the door Michael opened with a slightly annoyed smile but motioned them inside.

Haru nodded to Donovan as the door opened, stepping into Michael's home for the first time.
Glancing around it was just a bit smaller then Donovan's but still rather nicely decorated.
Finding Conrad quickly his eyes narrowed but he kept his mouth shut.
He'd let Donovan do the talking or they might hear words from him that they would never expect from a cute little vampire...

Conrad didn't relax at the order though he did snort his protest, not attack them was this vampire joking. What's to say that the two vampires didn't attack him, then he would be left defenseless. He made sure though to back up some just to make sure there was enough room for him to move just in case the two did try something. Conrad's eyes followed Michael as he walked over to the front door and let them in. Vin looked at Michael and said a brief hello and proceeded into the house. This pace was nothing new to him since it was practically like his, Vin just wanted to ask where Teller's body was and then get out of this place and away from that stupid mutt before he or Haru killed him. "Good afternoon Conrad" Vin greeted him but decided to stay standing since it looked like Conrad was about to attack him. "We don't mean to disturb you and your pet Michael but while cleaning up yesterday we couldn't find Teller's body" Vin turned his body slightly to face Michael but kept his eyes trained on Conrad. He figured it would be better to ask Michael then it would be Conrad seeing as how he was in his wolf form and was growling rather loudly at them.

Michael frowned and looked towards Conrad.
It was obvious the wolf version of his pet didn't want to talk but this was something that he wanted taken care of.
"Conrad..."
Raising an eyebrow he took a step towards the wolf, ignoring his angry growls.
"Change now please and answer the question.
They are being civilized and asking politely, return the courtesy please."
He didn't wanna have to start revoking food, he knew it was extremely important for wolves to be full or at least well fed.
His eyes actually pleaded. Mike didn't like controlling Conrad for some reason...even though he owns all the vampires in the city technically.

Haru was standing right behind Vin, his eyes hard and focused on the wolf.
The kid's fangs were bared but he wasn't quite hissing yet.
Though if Conrad made any moves to attack he'd get claws right up his fuzzy little...

Conrad closed his mouth and stared at the vampire, he hadn't touched Teller's body since he was killed. Hell Conrad could barely remember what the kid looked like because he had been so focused on getting Vin. True that the two were similar but he knew the different between Teller and Vin and Conrad still wanted Vin as his own. Though Michael was quickly changing that for him even if Conrad denied it. He cocked his head towards Michael and then walked off to the room, if he had to change to talk to the bloodsuckers he wasn't going to do it naked. He quickly shifted into human form once again no matter how uncomfortable it made him and then slipped back into the pair of jeans. He didn't care to put the shirt back on since he would just be shifting back once this was all over. Conrad walked back to the living room making sure to steer clear from the vampires, though his eyes scanned the little one wondering how he thought that with his size that the vampire could dream of taking him on.
Conrad shook the thought from his head and leaned against the nearest wall crossing his arms over his chest "I have no idea what you are talking about. I left that kids body where it was, he had served his purpose. Why would I take his corpse?" Conrad finally talked to them though his words held no tone of remorse or sympathy.

Vin eyed the dog wondering how well he listened to Michael and if they were going to get a real answer from him. They all watched as he walked off and Vin figured that was the end of it, he turned to face Haru and try to get him to calm down a little more. Yeah Vin was pissed to the point of tearing the wolf limb from limb but that wasn't going to get them anywhere. "It was worth a shot" he told Michael and turned to leave until he heard soft footsteps and then Conrad's words "Why you little..." Vin hissed, Conrad had to have something to do with Teller's body disappearing "I know you did something with him, why else would his body be missing? That was my brother and a good friend to Haru and you are telling me you have no idea where his body is" Vin's body went ridged, how could a body just go missing? He was sure that the other wolves that were escorted out of his house didn't take it and he was sure that the vampires that had helped them out with the fight and some of the clean up wouldn't just take a body.

Michael remained quiet as Conrad vanished.
He wasn't sure if the guy planned on coming back but he felt his heart actually beat a few times as he heard footsteps in the hallway returning.
When Conrad came around the corner Mike had to bite his inner cheek to keep from smiling.
Damn he wanted to hug the pup even though his answer was definitely rude.
At least he'd gone and shifted to talk.
Stepping mostly in front of Conrad when Vin hissed Michael straightened his shoulders and narrowed his eyes.
"He answered what you asked.
Try following his scent? Haru probably has some of his clothes at his house you could use.
The body shouldn't lose its scent for awhile."

He sent a mental message to both of them quickly as he steered them outside;

Go please guys. I'll try to get more information from him soon but I don't want to make him too mad right now.
He's starting to listen to me, go try and track the scent for now.

Once Haru and vin had left Michael turned around and gave Conrad a big smile.
"Thanks a lot."
Glancing around a moment he licked his lips, then focused back on the wolf.
"U-um..."
He was about to ask if he wanted to teach him how to cook now but forgot he was really low on food.
"So...supermarket?"

Haru growled quietly as they were shown out but it was probably easier for Michael to get answers instead of them.
"I guess we can do what he suggested?"

Vin knew that Conrad had to know more about where Teller was and Michael was just letting that mangy mutt get away with talking to them like that. He was going soft for the dog and Vin knew it, he turned on his heels about to explode on Michael though being shoved out the door with a plan and a mental message didn't do much to relieve his own mind. "I guess we have no choice at this moment" Vin said and then put an arm around Haru's shoulder "might as well give it a try eh" he said and started to walk off. Head towards Haru's house Vin looked down at the vampire and then quickly removed his arm from his shoulders, he hadn't actually meant to do that, it was just a gesture that he used with a few of his friends. "Sorry" he said softly and then stuffed his hands into his pockets.

Conrad was quiet pleased at the outburst that he received and wasn't expecting Michael to defend him or push the other two out of the house Maybe I can wrap him around my finger Conrad thought and started to develop a plan, if he could get Michael to bend to his will then Conrad might be able to get out of his predicament unscathed. "It's not my fault they lost a body, you vampires are too full of yourselves and forget to keep track of the little things" Conrad told Michael as he shrugged his shoulders. He was just about to turn and go shift once more but stopped at Michael's suggestion "You really trust me to go outside with you and not try to run? Or are you hoping that I've grown attached to you and want to stick around? Or is the fact that you are going to keep ordering me around that makes you feel safe?" Conrad asked him after turning to face him once more, it wasn't that he was trying to be rude but it was a valid question. He wanted to know what Michael was thinking not to mention just because Conrad had listen to him a few times earlier that day did he think that Conrad would be doing it all the time. Food was involved and it was hard for Conrad to turn down a meal.

Haru hadn't really minded the arm...in fact it was really nice.
His head had tilted slightly to rest against Donovan's side, content to just keep it there.
Reaching around he grabbed the others' arm and put it back as they walked up to his porch.
Judging by the lack of cars his parents were at work so he fished the key from his pocket and unlocked the door, inviting Donovan inside.
He slid his hand down to the others', holding it firmly as he walked over to the sofa and plopped down.
"Can we relax for a little bit please?"
Haru knew they had to find Teller's body but he needed to unwind for a minute.
Tugging Vin down onto the cushion besides him he quickly jumped into his lap, wrapping the guy in a strong hug as he buried his face in his neck.
He wouldn't cry but man it was nice to hug someone.

Michael ignored the vampire comment figuring it was just part of Conrad's outlook on them.
To be honest he was partially correct, heh. But, wolves had their issues as well.
He fidgeted a bit at the guys next words though.
"I...don't want to order you around but you do know that this situation wasn't entirely our fault?
You did come after a rather strong vampire and he just happened to have more friends, or at least stronger friends backing him.
I saved you from being torn apart and while I don't expect any kind of thanks for it I really don't want to see it happen.
Because when you run there will be vampires.
There are three around my house right now just waiting for you to try."
Basically he was saying he was Conrad's only ticket to living right now.
Turning he headed towards the door and opened it to step onto the porch.
"I revoke my command about staying away from doors if you come with me."
Turning again he headed down the steps and towards his black Mustang XT.

Every situation that Vin got himself into confused him, he was trying to be normal and then it felt uncomfortable but Haru had made him put his arm back on the kids shoulders. Which made him pull Haru closer to him and it felt good. He was trying not to think to much about it and just leave it at a simple act of friendship but walking into the house he was sure that there was going to be yelling again from Haru's parents but the house was silent. Vin was going to try and find some of Teller's clothes but gave into Haru's request of relaxing because it did sound like a good idea. He was still sore from being so tense and sitting down right now felt good though Haru jumping into his lap made him tense up again. This kid was just asking to be taken by him but Vin gritted his teeth and wrapped his arms around him. "For us being vampires...you are really warm" Vin told him and laid his head on top of the others and closing his eyes.

Conrad pushed off of the wall and had a smartass remark to the guys words but they dropped as he watched Michael walk over to the front door. "I'm not stupid to think that there aren't other vampires around or that you wouldn't have back up constantly. I can smell them, along with all the vampires within three miles of this place" Even know that they were around had him on edge but from the feeling that he got from this guy he knew that they wouldn't attack him because of this one vampire. That was another thing that Conrad wondered about, back home they had alpha's and omega's but everyone was pretty much on the same level. It just came down to the fact that when there was a threat to them that the alpha's would take charge. Here it seemed that one vampire ruled above all the others and he wondered how Michael came to be that one person. "Well if you are going to go shopping and you want to learn to cook I guess I can't very well let you go on your own though I don't think it's very appropriate for me to go out like this" Conrad told him and then walked back to the bedroom. He put the rest of the clothes back on though the shirt was a little tight across his chest and formed to his muscles and the shoes were a bit tight but they would have to do for now. Conrad looked himself over in the mirror then ran a hand through his hair slicking it back though part of his bangs slid in front of his eyes once more. When he was satisfied about how he looked he joined Michael on the porch and following him up to a car.