1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vN2I4Nzg0NDFhNmQ5OWNkMGQ0MTZlMmRiMjYyMTY3ODIvdHVtYmxyX284emlmaDZWRGkxdHE2d3M3bzFfNTAwLnBuZyJ9.bcFa2W9weeg5l0mCvE0g1eh2B1M.png

Last edited:
Hello, I'll be starting my skeleton later today once I'm off work!

But I have to admit I'm rather intimidated by some of the skeletons already in the works .-.

I've decided to give it a shot however, and even if I don't end up being accepted it'll be a great gauge of my current level :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Nemopedia
I think i finished...

I took it through words spell check. All I have to do is read through it one more time, but the idea should be solid now XD

@FrostedCamel

First, don't worry. This is not the official review of your application. This is just me giving it a quick once over to make sure everything is in its place.

I feel bad that I failed to mention this sooner, but characters that have no powers still should have abilities. The goblin, troll, and human fall into this category (though the goblin and troll could still make something race specific that we'd be fine with.) The human, on the other hand, should have five abilities (and maybe one power if they're cursed.) So, you'll need to fill out the Abilities and Power stats and fill out the abilities related to your character. These abilities can be connected to your character's job as a police officer or on a more individual level. And they don't have to all be world changing. You can literally have an ability that is: "Drink Everyone Under the Table." While it may not seem like much now, you might get into a world-deciding drinking contest with an evil entity. You don't know! Not everything in this RP is going to be combat related.

A-wink-a-wink.

Anyway, if you fill that in, your app will be FULLY fleshed out, and us mods can take a look at it.

Oh. And Nemo forwarded me your question. 10 years is perfectly fine. I view a veteran as someone who's spent their entire life on the force and are close to retirement. So, you're good in that regard.

"Drink Everyone Under the Table." While it may not seem like much now, you might get into a world-deciding drinking contest with an evil entity.
I once made this a thing in my own group back when I first started role-playing. It was awesome.

• Nice Execution!
Zac's profile is mostly ready barring any formatting things to pretty it up that need to be done

edit: the goblin is a jimmy buffet fan this is canon

[1:14:30 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : trying to find theme for zac but most my backlog is epic as fuk
[1:14:38 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : this is better?????
[1:26:12 AM] Erica: dem some good tunes tho XD
[1:32:06 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : i just imagine this playing ambiently wherever
[1:32:18 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : and he's still grump the entire time
[1:32:22 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : its like elevator music
[1:34:16 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : SHIT A THEME SONG IS AN ACTUAL THING I HAVE TO ADD
[1:34:22 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : WITH LYRICS ???????????
[1:34:33 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : o well
[1:34:41 AM] Erica: oh you don't HAVE to and if you choose too it does not need to have lyrics XDDDD
[1:34:57 AM] Erica: I'm pretty sure it's just a thing some people do for fun haha
[1:35:54 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : why does margaritaville fit so well
[1:36:43 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : HE LISTENS TO REALLY RELAXING MUSIC TO FOCUS
[1:36:50 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : AND GETS PISSY WHEN PEOPLE INTERRUPT HIM
[1:38:18 AM] Erica: when is he not pissy tho
[1:38:23 AM] Erica: //oooohs in the background
[1:38:51 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : someone call the police i just witnessed a murder
[1:39:04 AM] Erica: XDD
[1:39:16 AM] Erica: slayin'
[1:39:58 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : god am i rly gonna make zac a country fan
[1:40:06 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : a Hawaiian country fan
[1:40:20 AM] Erica: god oh my god
[1:40:41 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : it takes him to a nicer simpler place for just a bit ;;
[1:42:29 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : this is canon now
[1:42:33 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : it centers him
[1:44:24 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : someone comes to his office
[1:44:40 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : 'could you turn that down a bit'
'you don't turn down margaritaville'
[1:44:48 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : 'it's always 5'oclock in margaritaville'
[1:46:30 AM] Erica: oh god nooooooo
[1:48:05 AM] TUFFY THE FRUITY : yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Ye you don't have to add anything if you don't want to. I added mine for fun in that spot because I thought it suited Remy and stuff. (Also because the symbols on the bottom just made me feel like they expect to have something in there you know?) It seems like others just followed. *trendsetter*

3902668-4985058134-tumbl.gif

[glow=red]Your attention, if you please.[/glow]​

Hey fellas. We noticed some people didn't know what hex code and colored dialogue is. To us this is common sense since we've been doing this for so long. But I guess it ain't for all.

Okay, so at the top of your character sheet it reads:

▉▉: / / FILE ON SUBJECT ENTER DIALOGUE HEX CODE !
Now let me explain what dialogue hex code is. Once your character uses dialogue, you're supposed to choose a personal color for them and color the dialogue parts. This eases the life of your fellow roleplayers to point out the dialogue parts when responding back to your post, arranging dialogues of multiple characters and understanding who is speaking and when easier by recognizing the personified color. Then your fellow roleplayer is supposed to use your chosen hex code whenever they color the quoted parts in their posts of what your character said. And this is why, to ease your fellow players life, the hex code is supposed to be on the top of the character sheet where everyone can go and pick it up, instead of having to do the stupidly painful job of comparing colors by customizing their palettes for you every time, or having to go through the BB code editor to quote your post to find it.

So to give an example, here's mine and how it should look like.

▉▉: / / FILE ON SUBJECT #008080 !
So #008080 is the teal color code. And that is what the number sequence stands for. Two other examples below;

▉▉: / / FILE ON SUBJECT #A5697C !
#A5697C is this. Whatever the name of this fancy color is.

▉▉: / / FILE ON SUBJECT #78C7C7 !
And here we have the refreshing light blue.

So does this make sense to everyone? Are we savvying up here and on the same page? Yes? No? Any questions?

If you got it, go fix yourself before you wreck yourself. Right now. We don't want to mention this to everyone separately while getting back to each player. Don't be that guy. Be the cool guy.

If you didn't, don't hesitate to ask. Seriously. I might come off as the mean GM of the group since apparently I intimidate everyone with my no-nonsense approach and blunt way of speaking, I don't look down on anyone and I get it that sometimes information doesn't quite transfer. I have IRL ADD, dyslexia and dyscalculia. Seriously guys. I get it on a spiritual level. Don't worry about it, I won't judge you for an idiot. However, if I need to explain over and over again, that's where I start to think the problem isn't anymore in my approach, but between your ears. My magical numbers are three and seven. Seven for luck and good things, three for patience and where it immediately ends.

eanmec.png

So I've been editing Remy for the past few days between crazy work days. (10 hour days errrrrryday without day offs until the end of the month eff yeah don't try this at home guys) and I realized I needed to fix him up with the trademark mage eyes. So I did. And then I created the coolest shit ever. o_o

Let me introduce you the Wraith King aka Remy when he uses magic.
[spoili]
6L6zqUC.jpg

[/spoili]

And when he uses magic and snaps under pressure and is done with your shit.

[spoili]
23jihr6.jpg

[/spoili]

FUCK THAT'S AWESOME o.o Love him that much more <3

EDIT: Also, pretty much done with Iris except I can't figure out what her fifth power/ability should be o.o"

Last edited:
FUCK THAT'S AWESOME o.o Love him that much more <3
Thanks! Now that I have a bit more brain tonight, I decided to actually edit the pic in a way I was wanting them to turn out originally, but didn't manage to figure out how to make it happen. So I updated both pics. Time to get smokin' and black rock shooter-ish lol.

EDIT: Also, pretty much done with Iris except I can't figure out what her fifth power/ability should be o.o"

EDIT EDIT: Hey if you guys have another female problem, I can see if I can make Iris a boy ^.^
Do you need brainstorming help?

And it's up to you what you want to do with the character! It'd be cool to have more males, sure, but we don't really care for the gender ratio too much. Whatever you're comfortable playing and want to play, love.

On a side note, I only now got the alerts for Casters when you magically tagged me. I honestly forgot the whole RP existed in the middle of dealing with my soap opera life problems (you have no damn idea, jesus fuck, like namora said, my author is a fucking dick. I mean, who the fuck wrote this shitty script and decided "fuck this one individual in particular"?) and insane works schedule (I think I might have done maybe 200+ hours this month? I think we can safely say I live at my work place right now, seeing how I try to enter the building with my home keys all the time and my apartment with my work keys...). Not sure if I can meet the deadline at this point. Not sure if I can keep up tbh. I need to think about it all, seeing how I marked that one dead long ago. Not sure if I can find the inspiration to post with Lou anymore, especially if I feel even a hint it might be a wasted effort. I hate wasting my time. For now I say you might want to consider bring out that mountain demon and maybe make Lou it's first meal. But I'll see if I change my mind in couple of days. I still have to work nonstop until July 1st, and the remaining hours that I'm not using for my basic human needs such as eating or sleeping, I'm using to Twelve Witnesses and Valar-Dohaeris (another site completely) at this point, and Hoggy if I have the time. (Which I probably don't, fuck my life with a balloon stick wrapped in barbed wire...) I have my only free day off after that next time in July 2nd which I'm probably going to be spending in cleaning and packing my shit, because my flight to the land of free and brave will leave in July 3rd. That's right folks, I'm going to go and meet Misa face to face first time after all these years. I have a hotel booked with free wifi tho, so between madness with my other one-third I'll be typing stuff for a week since I'm packing my laptop. (Obviously.) But then on July 9th I'm flying to the land of maple syrup and adorably polite people to meet up with my bae Namora. Another week there, and stealing some internet there too. But yeah, my time is gonna be pretty hectic until I get back home again in July 17th. Sorry about that. So I'm not yet sure what to do, I feel like I'm dragging you guys down over there, so you might wanna get rid of me? I dunno, up to you.

And it's up to you what you want to do with the character! It'd be cool to have more males, sure, but we don't really care for the gender ratio too much. Whatever you're comfortable playing and want to play, love.

Heh, I just liked the picture and was just up and like hey, Iris would kind of hot as a guy xD At this I'm comfortable playing most anything so whatever you need I'm here to serve if I feel like ^.^

On a side note, I only now got the alerts for Casters when you magically tagged me. I honestly forgot the whole RP existed in the middle of dealing with my soap opera life problems (you have no damn idea, jesus fuck, like namora said, my author is a fucking dick. I mean, who the fuck wrote this shitty script and decided "fuck this one individual in particular"?) and insane works schedule (I think I might have done maybe 200+ hours this month? I think we can safely say I live at my work place right now, seeing how I try to enter the building with my home keys all the time and my apartment with my work keys...).

Dude seriously don't die. You're worth more alive than dead, just saying depends on the black market prices really.

Not sure if I can meet the deadline at this point. Not sure if I can keep up tbh. I need to think about it all, seeing how I marked that one dead long ago. Not sure if I can find the inspiration to post with Lou anymore, especially if I feel even a hint it might be a wasted effort. I hate wasting my time. For now I say you might want to consider bring out that mountain demon and maybe make Lou it's first meal. But I'll see if I change my mind in couple of days. I still have to work nonstop until July 1st, and the remaining hours that I'm not using for my basic human needs such as eating or sleeping, I'm using to Twelve Witnesses and Valar-Dohaeris (another site completely) at this point, and Hoggy if I have the time. (Which I probably don't, fuck my life with a balloon stick wrapped in barbed wire...) I have my only free day off after that next time in July 2nd which I'm probably going to be spending in cleaning and packing my shit, because my flight to the land of free and brave will leave in July 3rd. That's right folks, I'm going to go and meet Misa face to face first time after all these years. I have a hotel booked with free wifi tho, so between madness with my other one-third I'll be typing stuff for a week since I'm packing my laptop. (Obviously.) But then on July 9th I'm flying to the land of maple syrup and adorably polite people to meet up with my bae Namora. Another week there, and stealing some internet there too. But yeah, my time is gonna be pretty hectic until I get back home again in July 17th. Sorry about that. So I'm not yet sure what to do, I feel like I'm dragging you guys down over there, so you might wanna get rid of me? I dunno, up to you.

I'll just archive your charcter and if you to come back you can :) I'm not in the habit of deleing skeletons, especially now that I'm a moderator, I mean there's no written words against deleting post but staff is suppose to set an example for you minions, so yeah, no deleting the poor baby ^.^; But yeah, have fun and don't die :)

Heh, I just liked the picture and was just up and like hey, Iris would kind of hot as a guy xD At this I'm comfortable playing most anything so whatever you need I'm here to serve if I feel like ^.^
Hey whatever tickles your pickle, honeycake. Maybe the others ( @Princess Misaou @Nemopedia @Tyrannosaurus Rekt ) have opinions? I don't have a preference. I eat it all if you know what I mean lol. I think you play both genders really well. Like Trent, man. Fucking love that guy.

Dude seriously don't die. You're worth more alive than dead, just saying depends on the black market prices really.
Working on it. You know. Because. Puns. Aha. Also your morbid sense of humor rivals mine I swear to god. That just made me chuckle.

I'll just archive your charcter and if you to come back you can :) I'm not in the habit of deleing skeletons, especially now that I'm a moderator, I mean there's no written words against deleting post but staff is suppose to set an example for you minions, so yeah, no deleting the poor baby ^.^; But yeah, have fun and don't die :)
Thanks, see to it as you see fit. I'll see what's up once things start to settle down. If they settle down. I hope they do. I will stalk CC if the damn things gives me alerts. I swear those threads are cursed or something.

EDIT: Anyone got any ideas shoot o.o I feel like I'm forgetting something semi important >.>
Is the skeleton otherwise ready? I mean I could read it and throw out ideas then. I usually avoid reading unfinished works, so...

Hey whatever tickles your pickle, honeycake. Maybe the others ( @Princess Misaou @Nemopedia @Tyrannosaurus Rekt ) have opinions? I don't have a preference. I eat it all if you know what I mean lol. I think you play both genders really well. Like Trent, man. Fucking love that

I actually don't have a preference :) But fun fact, I actually have more guy characters than girls xD But honestly for me, it's less about gender and more about personality. Trent's fun to play and quiet similar to one my other characters, but I feel like there's something missing from his personality I haven't touched down upon yet o.o Dunno, haven't completely figured him out yet.

Working on it. You know. Because. Puns. Aha. Also your morbid sense of humor rivals mine I swear to god. That just made me chuckle.

Hehe =^.^=

Thanks, see to it as you see fit. I'll see what's up once things start to settle down. If they settle down. I hope they do. I will stalk CC if the damn things gives me alerts. I swear those threads are cursed or something.

Okay-dokey :)

Is the skeleton otherwise ready? I mean I could read it and throw out ideas then. I usually avoid reading unfinished works, so...

Yeah, it should be done other than that one pesky ability thingy ma bob.

• Nice Execution!
EDIT: Anyone got any ideas shoot o.o I feel like I'm forgetting something semi important >.>
Gave it a glance over, seems you can afford to make the last ability something to do with her calming/mediator nature. Maybe something like negotiating, or a calming influence with words? She's got fancy powers to cool someone's head, would she be okay with using those when she could talk someone down a bit instead?

Food for thought! Hope this helps!

Gave it a glance over, seems you can afford to make the last ability something to do with her calming/mediator nature. Maybe something like negotiating, or a calming influence with words? She's got fancy powers to cool someone's head, would she be okay with using those when she could talk someone down a bit instead?

Food for thought! Hope this helps!

Yeah, I can swing something with that. Thanks ^.^

• Nice Execution!
@Noctis the Devious I just finished reading Iris. I love her in this AU as I loved her in the previous. And you mothetfucker, you broke my heart in the biography. It's written in fucking bullet points. You broke my heart with goddamn bullet points. First of all, how dare you? Omfg that girl deserves all the good things in the world and not a low self-esteem. ;A;

@Noctis the Devious I just finished reading Iris. I love her in this AU as I loved her in the previous. And you mothetfucker, you broke my heart in the biography. It's written in fucking bullet points. You broke my heart with goddamn bullet points. First of all, how dare you? Omfg that girl deserves all the good things in the world and not a low self-esteem. ;A;
Wait what xD I thought it was pretty simple compared to the rest ^.^;

• Nice Execution!
Hey all, just wanted to finally pop in and say that I'm looking forward to this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.