TWEL∇E WITNESSES | A Modern/Sci-Fi Fantasy Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to report an interest.
Excited to see the rest of the information coming in the other threads.

I'm still interested. Just consumed with life. Moved and I'm settling in. But don't count me out just yet

• Thank You
Reactions: Sailor Arti
I'm new to the site, a friend was pretty excited about this. My interest is piqued so I got a referral to check it out.

I'm stewing over some ideas for either a Goblin or Troll character that play a bit with the lore already suggested, though they remain basic character concepts until a sign-up topic goes up and I have an idea of what's expected for that. I'd love to spitball some of that stuff, collaborative writing is my jam.

Looking forward to things!

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt, @Wicked, @Namora, @Noctis the Devious, @TheStarNoodle, @Ali, @darkflames13, @FrostedCamel, @Taichou, @Unyielding, @Jess Incognito, @TuttyTheFruity

Alright! Sorry for the wait, but we hope that you are still with us on this journey.

After much organisation @Princess Misaou and I finally have the threads up. Check them out, ask questions and start filling out that sheet, however, always be sure to read the rules first!

OOC | SIGN UP

P.S: There is some music underneath the banner. Courtesy of Wicked who believes this to be the theme song of the role play.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.