Turning Topsy Turvy

After about half an hour, Charlie finally finished, and he set his essay aside. He looked down at Jamie sleeping,and smiled. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Wakey wakey sunshine....." He knew that she couldn't resist his warm breath tickling her ear, and would wake up. The male laughed softly, and kissed Jamie's neck.

"Mmph," Jamie groaned rolling over, still half asleep. "Sleepin'" she muttered. She shivered when she felt his lips on her neck and her eyes snapped open, "I'm up, I'm up." She sat up and rubbed her eyes, yawning. "Hey hotstuff," she said, wrapping her arms around him and nuzzling his neck. "All done with that essay? I wasn't out long was I?"

Charlie wraped his arms around her waist and smiled. "Only about half an hour." He kissed her head, "So, what do you want to do now? All my work is done, and I am up for just about anything you have in mind."

"Mmm, good, I didn't mean to fall asleep." She smirked, "Oh I can think of a few things babe. If you're up for it is." she said with a wink. Resting her head on his shoulder, she thought about it. "I don't know. We could order in and just relax if you want."

"How about we go out for dinner? And then have a walk around?" Charlie whispered in her ear teasingly, playing with the ends of her hair.

Jamie giggled. "Sounds good to me." She squirmed and leaned back. smiling at him. "We haven't been out lately. Where did you want to go eat?"

"How about a picnic in the park?" Charlie suggested with a smile.

"Sounds good to me," she said with a grin. Hopefully it wouldn't be too cold out, but it wouldn't be too bad if it was.

"Great." Charlie smiled and pecked her lips.

"So what do you want on this picnic?" Jamie asked. They woud have to start getting the stuff ready now if they wanted to eat at a decent time and not super late. Jamie wasn't a really picky eater, she'd eat almost anything as long as it tasted good.

"How about...peanut butter sandwiches, with a couple of cans of coke, and some biscuits?" Charlie grinned. "All your favourite foods?"

"Mm'kay." she said with a smile. "Let's get started then. Should be easy enough." she slid off the couch and stood, popping her spine. "You spoil me." she said with a grin as she walked toward the kitchen.

Charlie laughed as he followed her in. "So? I like to spoil you - like a gentleman should spoil a lady." He kissed the back of her hand with a smile.

Jamie giggled, "Ah, but I'm not always a lady. Does this mean I get to spoil you when we Flip?" she asked with a grin, grabbing the bread and peanut-butter and starting on the sandwiches

"You can if you want." Charlie grinned, and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

"Then I will," she said with a grin. "How many sandwiches do you think we should make?"

"As many as you can eat." He grinned, and kissed the back of her neck.