Turning Topsy Turvy

Charlie chuckled, "Well, if you let me get up to get my bag, then I can bring it over, and you can lie on me while I do it." He suggested with a smile.

Jamie gave a dramatic sigh, "I suppose that will have to do." She pushed herself up and stretched, her spine popping, as Charlie went and grabbed his bag. "What's this essay on?" she asked as he sat back down.

Charlie retrieved his bag, and sat back down, pulling out the paper and the essay question. "Feminist readings of classic novels." He grinned - he was studying Feminist Studies of Literature, and was consequently the only male in the class.

Jamie cackled as she leaned against her boyfriend. Oh that was funny. To her anyway, but she was kind of twisted so a lot of weird things were funny to her. "I'm sure you'll Ace this essay babe." she said once her main laughing fit had passed, still giggling a bit.

"Maybe.. you might distract me...." He kissed her earlobe with a smile.

Jamie shivered slightly, and then grinned at Charlie before she kissed him. "Mmm maybe I will" she said slyly, pulling away from him.

He grinned and ruffled her hair. "I know you will distract me." Charlie smiled and then turned his attention to his essay.

Jamie chuckled, "I only distract you because you let me distract you." She grinned, "If you could manage to ignore me for just a little while, I wouldn't distract you so often babe."

"You are just so fascinating that I can't help it." Charlie grinned back and replied.

Jamie chuckled, "I'm no where near as fascinating as you are. Actually I'm very boring in comparison."

"I have to disagree." Charlie smiled and kissed her head. "You are very interesting."

Jamie shook her head. "Nu-uh. You, babe, are much more fascinating then I am." She stuck out her tongue as if to say "So there" and then asked, suddenly curious,"Explain to me why you think I'm so interesting." Jamie was Majoring in Psychology, so she liked to randomly ask why someone thought or felt something about something at a specific time and try to figure out the why.

Charlie grinned, "Well... there are many reasons. You are unlike any other girl I've ever met, you have varied interests, ranging from Romeo and Juliet to magical tv series' like Charmed, and you are also very very beautiful."

Jamie laughed. "Of course I'm unlike any other girl. Not a lot of people can Flip. I think we might be the only two who can." she teased. "And as for the varied interests, well wait til you meet my parents, it'll make sense then. And I think you're biased when it comes to me being beautiful."

Charlie rolled his eyes, "You are beautiful - no matter what gender you are. And I love you." He pecked her lips lightly.

Jamie grinned, "I love you too Babe." She giggled "You know what I just realized, we could be four different couples. One gay, one lesbian and two different straight couples. That's an entertaining thought, isn't it?"

Charlie considered that and laughed. "Yeah, you're right. So, whenever one, or both, of us flips, we can still be publicly together."

Jamie cackled, "Yep." She snuggled against Charlie and closed her eyes, "Now write your essay hun, before I decide to distract you."

Charlie chucked and kissed the top of her head. "Ok babe." He continued to write, his brow furrowing in concentration.

Jamie smiled and closed her eyes, she was comfortable and would probably fall asleep on Charlie, though she doubted he would really mind. With a sigh she slipped into a state between sleep and being awake. She might Flip when like this, but she was with Charlie, not someone who didn't know so it would be fine if she did.