Tumblr AUs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitsune

Original poster
Because, sometimes, I don't have the creativity to make up my own plots. That being said, none of these are mine, yet we have the permission to use them. I will continue adding on different AUs to this search as I find them.

I'll accept any pairing for this! M/M, M/F, F/F, Futa, etc.

I'm also open to title suggestions because these are starting to become cringey... >_>

Late one night, while browsing the deep web and impulse shopping, Character A orders a rare an exotic succulent to add to their plant collection. Except when Character A wakes up in the morning, they find Character B, a succubus, lounging around their apartment, and Character A realizes that they misread the word "succubus" for "succulent."
"i got cursed and turned into an animal and taken to the shelter and ended up getting adopted by someone who is really hot OH NO" AU
"i'm a med student who has a huge crush on the hot guy who works at the coffee shop who always gives me free drinks when i'm stressed and calls me princess even though i pretend i think it's annoying but i'm extremely concerned about him because he always smells like smoke so i always give him lectures about how terrible cigarettes are for you and i may have made a powerpoint which is probably excessive but lung health is extremely important and oops it turns out he's part-dragon or something hahahaha oops" AU

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Periwinkle
Are you up for a feet to paws or the smoking is bad Rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.