True love between species?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work progressed slowly, even for Chane that day. He had been messaging her all day. He just wanted to make her smile. "Cant wait for tonight" He eventually sent, only looking at her for a response with one eye leaning out from behind his screen. He was going to put on a nice suit. Not his nicest but surely she was going to be a little impressed by it. A formal tie and.. nah he wasnt going to do anything too fancy. A nice semi-formal night out. He wasnt even going to take her home unless she wanted to. The end of the workday came nigh and Chane began to stress out. Sure she liked him but he was also one to blow it when he had the chance. And then it would be awkward for as long as they were colleagues.

Zoey smiled when she saw the messages. "I can't wait for tonight, either!" She replied and then went back to work. When work ended she goes towards Chane, "I'll see you in a couple of hours. You remember where my apartment is, right?" She asks. She had already decided what dress she was going to wear, and how'd she'd have her hair.

Chane got up and began gathering his things. "Ofcourse, at what time should i pick you up?" He started slowly walking to the exit. He smiled. "I know ladies always fuss about their appearance but i dont think you should worry too much. Ive seen you in your work clothes and you already look fantastic." He couldnt believe he just said that. He felt like it was a little over the top this early.

Zoey estimated how long it would probably take her to get ready in her head. "Hmm.... How about an hour?" She suggested and then made a note of that in her notebook so that she would remember. "I'll see you there, thank you again for taking me out" She says and then left. When she got home, she got her box of makeup out. She picked out a few eye shadows, lipstick, mascara and then chose her outfit. She did her hair and was done in just an hour.

Chane went home quickly and showered as soon as he could. Carefully he washed all the sweat off his body and washed his hair. He combed it and put hairgel in it. He began picking out his clothes and decided it wouldve been better to gel up his hair after he put on his clothes. A few minutes and two wardrobes later he had decided on his outfit. A blazer and clean jeans.

Just before it was time to meet up Chane left and locked his appartment. He strolled down to the office and waited out front for his date.

When Zoey headed out she saw Chane and then goes towards him, she wasn't sure what to do, should she wave? Say hi? But she hugged him warmly and then looks up at him smiling in the end. "Hey, are you ready for our date?" She says, she could feel his chest, it was strong and muscular. She wondered why he didn't attack her. Vampires and werewolves had this ever lasting feud, or at least that's what people believed.

Chane hugged back quickly. She was obviously a physical person, which he liked. He blushed slightly. "I do have to apologize in advance. Tomorrow is the full moon so im pretty close to what we werewolves call beasthood.. It basically means all my senses are heightened. That in turn means that i can smell you very well and even heart your sped up heartbeat." He gestured for them to start walking and gentlemanly held out his elbow for her to take.

"Oh... So what do I smell like?" Zoey asked out of curiousity, she always wondered. She took a faint sniff of her shoulder. She smelt like Zoey... But what did Zoey smell like? From another persons perspective, though. As a vampire she had a great sense of smell and could run at an inhuman speed. Sometimes her eye colour changed shade, but that depended on thirst and emotion. Sometimes she could pick up large rocks, or even break them. But being a werewolf made her curious. She had so many questions. What was it like to be a wolf? What abilities did they have? Were they different from regular humans? Did they really hate vampires?

She decided to ask those questions later. She hoped that the night would go well and maybe they'd become more than friends over time. He seemed like a really nice person, but why did he choose her? What made her so special?

"Heh, well..." Chane chuckled. "You smell nice. At least thats my opinion. Faintly sweet and its really strange. Its difficult to describe a smell even if its as strong as yours at the moment. You're giving off lots of hormones. Among which adrenaline.." He blushed. "Which means you're either afraid or excited. But only in small doses. So.. im going to ask the forbidden question. How old are you and when were you turned?"

"I wasn't really turned. I was just born like this. Some people are turned, whilst others like me are just born this way. I wonder what it's like to be a human sometimes. But I like being the way I am, I feel special being inhuman. I feel unique. But anyways..." Zoey says finally, not wanting to babble along. "Is this where we're eating? It looks really fancy!" She says once they stopped at a building.

He stepped inside. "It is and believe me, the food the make here is a-ma-zing." A waitress showed them a table and offered them somethin to drink and a basket of bread. Chane pulled the chair from under the table and seated Zoey. He sat down across from her. He ordered a carafe of chilled water and a bottle of wine. "I'm assuming you find it strange to be asked out by a werewolf? One who should, traditionally, hate your kind and murder you."

"Yeah, you could put it that way" Zoey giggles. "But you're different" She commented and then reached out to hold onto his hands. "You're different from the others" He truly was. He cared about her and was nice, this was the third time he asked her out to eat and she was so happy. She was blushing then and then pulls her hands away.

Chane smiled. "No no, put them back. It surprises me you're warm.. the vampires i knew usually felt all cold." He took her hand in his and squeezed lightly. He wasnt going to admit his real age. Since his heritage reached pretty far back and both his parents were full and feral werewolves his aging process was considerably slow. Though he was sure it was the same for Zoey. "You still havent answered my question as to how old you are.. its not that important but im just curious. I promise ill answer any questions you have about me and werewolves too."

Status
Not open for further replies.