Troublesome Teens

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Now if we had any weapons why would we tell you?" Jason asked.
"For all we know you're going to take them from us," Jessica finished her brother's sentence.
Jason looked down the dark hall as Konan ran forward. "He seems a bit crazy," Jason mumbled.
"Why are you taking us towards this hall? Are you going to try to jump us or something?" Jessica stopped walking and crossed her arms. "If that's the case we might as well stop here."

"Come on doll face are you scared i promise the big bad wolf wont get you." He smirked and went further in. "Its not to bad i wonder." He bumped into something large and looked up. "Hey-a fatty~!" He sung out cheerfully as the big man turned and looked at him.

"It's the only hall to Home room and the lights are busted." he said turned to them with his arms crossed, "Crazy kids hang out in that hall. If you enjoy living then please tell be if you have weapons or not." he said in his cheery tone.

"I'm not scared. I'm just saying, if anyone is going to try to hurt me I'm sure they can do it right now."" Jessica didn't like the comment Konan made. She is rarely scared and when she is she sure as hell wouldn't admit to it.
"And now there's a someone up ahead he's calling fat," Jason continued to mumbled, taking mental notes.
"We can take care of ourselves with or without weapons. Right Jason?" Jason looked towards Jessica as though he was just zoned out.
"Oh yea! Of course!"

"Hey guys fatty has really swirly eyes and a creepy smile. But i doubt hes crazier than meeee~" His voice turned darker and more vicious. "I broke a long time ago." He smiled creepily as fatty swunv at him laughing. "Ohhhh fatty dosent like meeee~" he takes out a concealed knife and smiles. "Now lets make you thinner." Using the dark as an advantage he begins to chop his skin off. As fattys cowering on the floor bleed ing out he takes his knife and cuts a small cupcake in his skull. He comss back over clothes stained with blood. "Fatty didnt like me~"

"Suit yourself. Meet me in the classroom at the end of of the hang. And move quickly." Kyou said then was amazing sped and agility run down the hallway with his knife in hand. He purposely set off traps so that the twins didn't.

"And you didn't seem to like him," Jessica said to Konan.
"Yes that's nice. Can we go now? I'm beginning to get bored," Jason lit a match and walked through the dark hall followed by Jessica.
"You smell like blood," Jessica said as she passed Konan. "Come on Jason. Kyou is running away, we gotta catch up." Jessica grabbed Jason's hand and with one last thought even grabbed Konan's hand. She ran, trying to catch up with Kyou. Soon after Jessica dropped both boy's hand so she can run better to catch up with Kyou

Konan stared wide eyed no one touched him not even his own parents. He was supposed to be a monster no one was supposed to like him or pay attention to him. He looked at his hand for a second before calmly walking into the classroom blood splatters on your clothes and face. 'Why did she touch me?'

Once they all reached the classroom Jessica noticed the look on Konan's face.
"What's wrong with you?" Before Jessica got an answer she turned towards Kyou "Why did you have to run?"
Jason's eyes were still adjusting to the bright classroom. "You guys should really fix that light out there. That's going to get annoying real quick."

"Why did you touch me.... Ive never been touched before it felt...... wierd in a good way?" He looked towaeds you confusion written on his face as he clenched and unclenched his hand many times. He just stared at his own hand as if it could kill him at any moment.

Kyou held the door open for them. The room was white and sterile. If hurt the eyes after being in such a dark place. The room was filled with 30 white desk and a protected projector, "There is no real teacher for home room. Just a video conference and a camera." he said. The room was empty. It didn't look like may people were coming today. The riot had taken much more people than he thought.

Jessica cocked her head in confusion. Both boys were confusing her. Konan was looking at his hand in weird way and Kyou was talking about some video conference. Not to mention the room was empty.
"Is it national skip day or something? I'm not staying here if it is," Jason said.
"Why haven't you been touched before? And where is everyone?" This school seemed to keep confusing Jessica and it was starting to annoy her.

"Because im a monster dearie." He kept a smile but half way through his voice cracked. "Im just a mindless monster with no feelings no love no mind no anything." He looked at his hand again and sighed. Letting it fall to its side he stared at the floor

"There was a riot and it looks like Freddy and I are they only ones fit to come to class. The riot was pretty bad this time around. Then again some students might trickle in." he said going to take his seat in the back.

"You don't seem like a monster with no feelings" Jessica noticed his voice cracked. She doesn't know much about people, seeing as how she mainly only hangs out with Jason.
Once she heard Kyou say something about a riot she turned around with wide eyes. "A riot? That sounds cool! Don't you think Jason?"
"Yes it does. If we were to start one at our last school we'd be expelled." Jason agreed with Jessica.

"We could have started one anyway seeing as how we still got expelled."

He lookdd at the girl oddly and noticed his mistake putting his smile back on. "Im sorry poppet i got a little down there." He laughs scratching his bandaged neck. The only skin that showed on him was his face and part of his neck.

"Well, you two would love it here then." Kyou said leaning back in his seat. A young girl about the age of ten skipped in leaving floral patterned shoes prints of blood. Her eyes were blink and she acknowledged no one. Kyou saw her and sat up. She was the one responsible for the riot.

[spoili]
tumblr_muibapQnpp1r60ay5o1_500.gif

tumblr_nar59x3fMO1qze9qao3_r1_400.jpg
[/spoili]

"Go go go!" Io squealed, pointing forward. She was sitting on Kakuji's shoulders, yelling. "Shut up, I'm going as fast as I can with your fat self on my shoulders!" He yelled back. They were late as hell, weren't they? They speed into the school [Io had to duck and nearly had her head taken off], Kakuji panting and his friend feeling at her head to check if it was still there. Kakuji kicked the
class room door open, throwing himself forward to throw off Io.

Io did a whole flip and fell on her back, head spinning. Her friend grinned. Kakuji is eighteen, with arson, aggravated assault and shoplifting! Io groaned, turning onto her side and holding her head. Io is sixteen, with forgery. She shakily got to her feet. "I hate you..." "Same."

After Io noticed the blood, she grew pale. Ah, what the hell? Kakuji slid into a seat, looking at the video. "Hm? Where's the actual teach?" He hummed, leaning back. Io sat in a seat. "That... This place is frightening, Kaku." She mumbled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica noticed the ten year old girl and Kyou's reaction to her "who's that?"
"And who's that?" Soon after the girl appeared two other people did too. One of them got thrown off the other's shoulder's and Jason couldn't help but laugh.

Io heard laughter, most likely at her embarrassing tumble and grimaced. She glared at Kakuji, who was grinning wide at her unapologetically. "Oh my god, Kaku..." She grumbled, blushing bright. "You're such a sissy, hun. No wonder you're only in for forgery." "Shut up, you little..." Kakuji bursted into laughter. "You're like an angry carebear, Io."

Status
Not open for further replies.