Troublesome Teens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason went up to the two strangers. "You two don't seem to like each other. If you want I can get rid of.... one of you." Jason laughed.
"Hey Jessica, remember old times?"
Jessica turned her attention off Kyou and the little girl and onto Jason. "Old times? Great fun we had."

Jessica was still confused about Kyou and that little girl, along with Konan who acted a bit weird when she touched him

Kakuji laughed with Jason, but Io actually took it seriously and became pale as paper. "W-What?! Get rid??" She scooted back. Her friend lifted her into the air, holding her out like a sacrafice. "Io volunteers as tribute! C'mon, give her a nice slicing!"
Io kicked her feet around, growling angrily. "Put me down this instant, Kakuji!"

Jason laughed some more and took out a pocket knife. "Hey Jessica I think I like this guy."
Once Jessica heard that she got a bit jealous. It used to be just her and Jason, now he's making friends.
But instead of being a jerk about Jessica joked along with him. "Maybe you should get rid of both of them. So the other doesn't miss her so much" Jessica laughed with her brother.
"Alright! Please dear sister, kiss the blade." Jason held the knife towards Jessica. It was their joke. They kiss each others' blade before driving it in someone's flesh

Kakuji skillfully held up the struggling Io who was about to start shouting obscenities at the three of them. "Kakuji, you can't be serious!" She gasped at the pocket knife. "I refuse! I'll, I'll scream!"

After Jessica kissed the knife Jason held it up ready to hurt Io.
Jason quickly cut her side, not enough to hurt her badly.
Jason laughed some more when Io threatened to scream.

Jessica on the other hand sat at a desk next to Kyou and watched Jason and the two other students.

[Spoili]
The-Prince-anime-guys-6695445-966-823.jpg

[/spoili]

Benji walked into 4 teens, 1 holding up another while the other two had a pocket knife and slashed her. Benji was a force to be reckoned with, he was an assassin, not trained or anything but he evaluated situations and found out how to kill people easily. Usually taking jobs off the street, but after all those years he's become very good with hand to hand combat, easily beating many people although he would never tire himself out by using his full force unless it was in his best interests to do so, he'd also let people beat him so they'd underestimate him.

"Drop the knife, and the girl." He said in a deep voice as he looked up.​

Jason laughed even more when a boy walked in demanding him to drop his knife.
"My knife is too precious to drop."

"Don't demand my brother to do anything." Jessica stood from her seat and went to the new face.

Io broke out into the loudest shriek, hitting that Mariah Carey note as he cut her. Well, it didn't hurt bad at all really, but she kept screaming going onto a higher note. Kakuji squinted, her singing-screaming hurting his ears. "Oi, oi, calm down you sissy! Stop screaming!" And just because he said that, she went even higher. When a deep voice suddenly demanded to drop the knife and the girl, Kakuji just literally dropped Io. She fell on her back, her screams disappearing and turning into a pained 'oof'. She inspected her side. Nothing serious, not even bleeding that much. "Kaku..." She grumbled.

Jason turned his attention back to the other two when he heard a loud 'thump'.
He looked down at the fallen girl and laughed harder. "I already like this school!" Jason exclaimed.
Jason almost forgot the newcomer due to him laughing so much.

image.jpg
Sharon had been sitting in the corner reading when the loud shrieks pierced her ears, and interrupted her story. Seeing the girl being held up and the knife, she reached into her small bag and pulled out a first aid kit. Opening it, she grabbed a disinfectant, some bandages and the strongest non prescription pain meds she could buy. After being at this school for a while, she had overcome some of her shyness to become the secondary school nurse, and once a confrontation ended, she did her best to help the victim, while trying her hardest to stay out of the perpetrators way.
Pushing her bag into the corner, she walked over and around the situation in a wide circle before kneeling by the other girl's head, "are you alright? What's your name?" She asked nervously, still bad with people.

Io's face turned bright red at Jason laughing at her, frowning hard. "It's not funny! What the hell! KAKUJI!" Kakuji held up his hands with a smug grin. "I didn't know he was actually gonna do it!" She breathed in hard through her nose. "Your ass is mine." She grumbled, it being the last straw.
A quiet voice came to Io and she turned, sitting up. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm Io." She huffed, rather pissed off currently.

"Then don't drop the knife, but put it away. That knife isn't as precious as your life is it?"

Benji said before helping the girl up, bending down in the process. He knew it was a risk but he could take them on, he knew how to take care of people easily being an assassin and all. He had gotten down on one knee and extended a hand.

"If you ever need anything I'm just a scream away" He said as he winked at her.​

"Why this knife touched the lips of my dear sister. Just thinking about what could happen to this sacred knife gives me chills." Jason continued to joke around. He didn't think he would adjust to a new school so quickly but he's already gone back to his old ways.
He watched as the boy and quiet girl surrounded the girl named Io.
Jason laughed some more at the girl on the floor.

3298464x9qdoy39si.jpg

Kyou sighed and leaned back in his seat, "It's starting to sound normal in her." he said softly. He looked between the clock and the little girl quietly seating in the corner. School was about to start. The little girl got up and stood at the front of the room then putted a detonator out of her pocket. She press the button down and released blowing up a few empty desk, "If I can have everyone's attention please. Class will get started in five minutes. Please Shut-up and sits your rears down." she announced as the projector turned on. She took of her jacket to reveal a vest of C4 explosives. She was calm.

Kyou looked at the explosives. What was wrong with his school?! She was a little girl and they stuck explosives to her. Was the her punishment for starting the last riot?

"Why is she wearing those explosives?" Jessica asked.
"Is she going to blow up? If so I'm leaving... I'd rather not get guts and blood over me."
Jessica tried to sit still and not fidget. What if she blows up causing the whole classroom to blow up too? What if they all get blown up along with it?

After Jason joked around with the other students he sat down next to Jessica. "Careful she might blow. Remember duck, cover, hold." Jason said quietly to Jessica.

Sharon was standing up to put away her things when the girl stood up with the bombs. Her eyes got wide, and she lowered herself into her corner seat, ready to jump under it if anything were to happen.

"What do you think will happen today?" Jason asked. "This place has already had some crazy things going on."
Jason watched the little girl with excitement.
He then looked at the faces of everyone else in the room. The fear and confusion had him burst into laughter.
"This isn't funny Jason!" Jessica hissed. "That girl could blow up at any minute!"
"Calm down Jess. We just take cover if she does."
Jason continued to stare at the little girl to see what happens next

After the five minutes were up and everyone was seated she took her seat and the class began. The home room teacher sat in a field of flowers, "Today is going to be a peaceful day." the woman on the screen said softly. The projector displayed the rest of the field on the walls of the room. It was life like. There was a gentle breeze and birds chirping in the distance.

Kyou sighed and closed his eyes. It seemed the school had found a way to prevent the students from rebelling. He started to feel really sleepy. Unnaturally sleepy. What was going on? he forced his eyes open and saw a blinking red light in his arm. He tried to scratch it out but the red light and the lump it have formed dissolved into his scratch marked skin. The the heck was the school doing? Was this a punishment?

The room was filling with sleeping gas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica looked over at Kyou and saw a blinking red light on his arm and slowly disappear within his flesh.
"What was that?" Jessica asked.
Jason turned to what Jessica was talking about but saw nothing. "What was what?" he asked her.
"Well it's gone now," Jessica said annoyed.
She was then beginning to become sleepy. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.
Jessica thought about how much sleep she's gotten, she remembered that for once she actually got a good nights rest last night. So why was she so tired suddenly?

Kakuji was grinning gently, watching the monitor uncharacteristically carefully. He blinekd his eyes slowly, his head suddenly dipping and hitting the desk. He suddenly snored.

Io tapped her finger on the desk, knowing she know had... A rather flirty ally and a shy one on her side. She kept tapping rapidly, hearing Kakuji's head hit the desk, she looked over. "Ah?" She felt slightly drowsy, but she'd be fine. Io rest her cheek in her hand, leaning to the side. "Mmm..." She muttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.