TRAPPED - a GONE role play (Bramble and Beel)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm changing Logan personality/motives)
Logan sat sprawled across one of the couches, his head laid back on one of the arms whilst he looked up at the ceiling. One of the steal baseball bats they'd robbed from the hardware store leaned against the side of it. "We got any food in?" he asked no one in particular. Louis made a sound as if he was to answer but Logan cut him off. "Any good food," he corrected; the last thing Louis had brought through was a bag of nuts, Logan hadn't been too happy about that.
-
"In all honesty, I haven't decided what my feelings towards you are," she admitted. "First you're sour, then you're sweet, kind of like those sour patch kids sweets."

"I don't know, this place seems full of random crap. We've got rice cakes, I think,'' Axel rolled his eyes and crushed his cigarette into the wood floor. ''You want me to go check? I wanna see if we've got any drink, anyway.''
-
"First time I've ever been compared to sweets,'' Lupus admitted, amused, ''Guess I'm complicated.''

"Yeah," Logan said his eyes staying on the ceiling. "It'd be nice if there was some booze," he admitted. The TV was on but with any signal reception it was just blaring static into the otherwise silent room. "Next house we hit had better have decent supplies," he told them.
- Harley snuck into the house through a propped open window in the kitchen and as quietly as she could, headed straight to the fridge to raid it for any sort of food she could find.
-
"More than you could imagine," she admitted backing away. "Anyway, I'm going to go check on Kitty. We should make a move soon."

"Yeah, Louis doesn't get to pick next time,'' Axel pulled himself to his feet and stalked into the kitchen, coming to a halt just inside the doorway, smirking a bit. ''Logan, we've got companyyy.''
-
''Don't get eaten by zombies on the way,'' Lupus warned solemnly, looking her up and down quickly; he had forgotten about Kitty and Leo, they were so quiet that he barely noticed them.

Found my book. Sending plot on Watt because space >< Sorry!
-
Harley turned around stunned as she heard heavy footsteps approaching her then the voice of a familiar person - a bully - Axel. Her eyes widened with fear as she viewed him. In her hands she held an apple and a pot of ice cream, unsure of what she should do she remained glued to the spot, staring up at the daunting figure of Axel. It wasn't long before another figure joined him. "Well, well, look here, if it isn't queen freak herself, and stealing from us no less. I don't think we can have that," Logan taunted grabbing her by the collar and dragging her outside.
-
She rolled her eyes at him. "Yeah, don't worry, if I'm attacked I'll scream really loud so you know," she told him taking the left turn at the end of the corridor towards Leo's and Kitty's rooms.

Okay!
-
"Kinda unlucky, hey? Out of every house in the neighbourhood, she had to pick this one. If you wanted attention, you shoulda just set off a car alarm or started a fire,'' Axel laughed a bit, following Logan outside. He was bored, and this would fix that, at least for a little while.
-
Darla was still looking through houses, checking that nobody had left kids on their own; she was worried that children could be in the bath, or trying to use the oven or something like that. A lot of the ones she knew were at the daycare being watched by a few teenagers with nothing else to do, but they were getting bored quickly and wouldn't stay long.
-
"Knight in shining armour,'' He called after her before wandering off.

Once outside in the street Logan threw Harley down, hard, on the ground. She rolled, coughing as the wind came knocked out of her. "How should we handle this one, Axel lad? Baseball bat or perhaps something a little sharper like a knife?" he asked his eyes glinting with the thought.
-
Kara had come along with Darla. She was older than most of the kids back in the nursery and so was able to help here and there. But mostly, she just didn't like any of the other girls there so had persuaded Darla into letting her come along.
-
"What was all that about?" Blake asked, she'd been standing a bit further back from them. She had a stick of peppermint chewing gum in her mouth and was chewing slowly. Her cool eyes almost glaring at Lupus.

"I'm not sure. Decisions, decisions,'' Axel moved over a bit so he was nearer, ''We already used the bats like, three times, so maybe we need a change?''
-
Darla paused at the end of the street when she head the thudding noise and shielded her eyes from the sun to try and make out what was happening. There were at least two boys, but the other figure was much too small to be the same age. Frowning, she took Kara's hand gently and began to walk over to see.
-
"What was what all about?'' Lupus asked innocently, turning to face Blake.

Logan smiled. "My friend, I can safely say we're on the same page."
"You guys are both crazy!" Harley shouted her red hair falling into her face as she tried to scramble to her feet but Logan slammed his food on her keeping her down. They were beginning to draw attention now.
"Are we really freak? Are we really the crazy ones?" he asked her.
-
Kara followed Darla with little hesitation, the girl did have hold of her hand after all.
-
"That just then between you and Al," she asked pushing off the wall and squaring off against him.

Axel snorted.
''Yeah, we're clearly the crazy ones here. I guess you're thick as well as a freak, hey?''
-
''What do you think you're doing?'' Darla asked once she had processed the situation, quickening her pace and making sure Kara was still there.
-
"Oh, nothing, just talking,'' Lupus raised his eyebrows with a shrug, ''Trying to be friendly.''

Logan looked up at the approaching girl he smiled. "Teaching a little freak her place in the FAYZ. Let me give you a hint, it's not at the top."
-
"That's not what it looked like," she accused, arms folded across her chest. "Look, I don't know what you think you're doing but you're not good for her. So just stay away, ok?"

"Pick on someone your own size, and leave her alone. I guessed you guys were low, but girl beating's bad, especially if they're younger than you,'' Darla rested her free hand on her hip, frowning.
''Piss off, we're busy,'' Axel snapped.
-
''Hey, relax, I'm not trying to do anything to her,'' Lupus took a step back, ''Why would it matter if I was, anyway?''

"Piss off or you're next," Logan warned grabbing the knife out of his belt. "Besides, it's not like we're going to kill her, not this time anyway, just give her a warning, a brand if you will to warn others of what kind of a person she is."
-
Blake blew a bubble and popped it. "She's my best friend. You hurt her, I hurt you harder," she warned before walking off in the direction Alexa had gone.

"Where did you get that from? What's your problem, kid?'' Darla let go of Kara's hand to step forwards, ''Did somebody bigger kick your ass, if that why you're going after smaller people?''
-
"Point taken,'' Lupus rolled his eyes; he wasn't planning on doing anything bad, that wasn't really his thing, contrary to popular belief; he'd have to get Blake to trust him.

"She tried to steal from us, that's why," Logan hissed, making him self seemed taller and larger as an intimidation act.
-
Alex's knocked on Leo's and Kitty's doors at the same time before calling out. "Hey guys, you up yet?"

"Tried to steal from you, or tried to raid the house you were in? There's a big difference,'' Darla was short compared to both boys, but kept her eyes narrowed and stepped forwards anyway, ''You don't have a job, you don't really own much of your own, how could she have robbed you?''
-
"Mm hm,'' Kitty opened the door tentatively and peeked out, chewing on the sleeve of her cardigan.
''Yep, are we going?'' Leo trotted out of his room, tucking a book into the pocket of his hoodie.

Logan bared his teeth not having a response. "You want this knife in your stomach or what?" He growled flashing it at her again.
-
"To the power station," Alexa announced. "Although if you guys would rather head on home there is that option for you."
Blake trotted up behind Alexa and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Back," she announced.
"Oh joy," Alexa said sarcastically earning her a shove off Blake. She giggled.

"I'm alright for now, but I'll let you know,'' Darla replied, twisting her ring around her finger, ''Are you going to leave her alone, or am I going to make you?''
-
"I'll come,'' Kitty said quietly; she didn't much like the idea of going back to her empty house in a town full of strangers.
''Yeah, I'll tag along, too,'' Leo nodded.

Reluctantly Logan stood down. "Fine, but next time I'm taking a finger," he declared before stalking off back inside.
-
"That makes five of us. Right, get some food then we're headed out," Alexa declared nodding down the hallway. "There's a vending machine Blake busted open. All the sweet treats your little hearts can enjoy."

"Fine, and next time I'll ram your bat down your throat,'' Darla called after him, watching him go as Axel followed quickly. ''You okay?''
-
"Blake, you're a criminal now?'' Leo teased.
Kitty raised her eyebrows, nervously chewing at her nail.
''I can't eat sweets, I'll get sick. What if you get caught, anyway?''

Status
Not open for further replies.