Transported to the IDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the rest of the ones transported to the IDS Norah was taken to the fence area. Chief quickly instructed the girl to enter the fenced area and wait for the dot in her favorite color to appear on the screen.

Norah skeptically looked at the devices, some things here sure were weird... But if they wanted to har, her they could have done so already, therefore she silently walks into the fenced area and starts staring at the screen, waiting for an orange dot to appear. That was, after all, her favorite color.

Just like Norah Luna was also taken to the knowledge importation device and instructed to the same as the others.

Luna listens the critter out and after his explanation nods, turning towards him.
"Excuse me, but a favorite color... I don't have one. How should I proceed?"

It only took a few moments for the Twins, thanks to their double manpower, to prepare the nanobots and administer them to the two girls. After that they took the two to the knowledge importation device like the others and asked that one of them enters the fenced area.

Inazuma didn't quite feel anything from the Nanobots they gave her, maybe the effects came in later? Or maybe you don't feel it at all? Who knows, she followed silently after Hibiki, who obviously managed this situation better.
As they entered the second area both girls were looking around. Inazuma wondering why is it all so metallic and Hibiki just how much did it cost to build this place.
Then the Absolutely cute creatures explained that the device would somehow provide them with intel, Inazuma looked at Hibiki, obviously worried.
Hibiki looked back at her and stepped out.
"I shall go first."
And with that she walked in the fenced area, waiting.

Hela / Magni

As soon as they entered the lab-looking room, they were greeted by an old man, uh... Actually, the projection of an old man.

"Hello there Miss Stagsnarl and Mister Warshot. My name is Archimedes, AI three and the resident planetary AI of Earth. For the sake of making this as short as possible I was selected so I can use my connection to the IDS wide-communication systems to update your information." Hela didn't try to hide her amazement. Stagsnarl! The old man called her Stagsnarl!

"Actually, she's an Warsho-" Started Magni, before being interrupted by a hissing Hela. "Shut up, Magni. You know that's not true."

"Please feel free to sit if you want. Now before I ask you a few critical questions, are you hungry or thirsty by any chance?" Hela sat with big grin on her face, Magni, on the other hand, looked like a beaten puppy.

"I would like a cup of water, please."

"I want nothin'." The boy's voice was a mere whisper. But then again, he didn't like to be remembered that his sister was not actually his sister.

As a aluminum alloy cup appeared out of thin air on the flat and elevated surface nearest to Hela, with tap water already in it, the AI begun said: "Now our first duty is to decide to on which country's citizenship are you going to take as your own. You should have already have some IDS countries being known to you thanks to the wonderful device in the previous room. If you want to know more I will gladly answer your questions. If you wish you can also change your name to anything that you want."

Scrubz nodded and thanked To-Ju and walked over to the other side of the room,

Just like Hela and Magni, when he entered the next room he was greeted with the same holographic projection as were the siblings. The AI Archimedes asked him if he wanted something to eat or drink before he asks a few critical questions.

Juke stared at the weird little creature, amazed at the sort of technology they had. Colors that could create music? A system that passed on knowledge in a way that any old human could interface with it? Hot damn, this civilization kicked ass! "Wow..." he said when Salada was finished talking. "So can I put that music in my library or what? You gotta share this stuff!"

Meanwhile, Green was undergoing the same process. He was better at following directions than Juke, plus he was paranoid that if he did take his eyes off the dot, something would go terribly wrong with his head. "This is incredible..." he muttered to himself, confident that no one else could hear him. Green had gotten in the habit of exercising his vocal cords when he could to keep them from atrophying. It had happened once -- it had taken weeks of exercise and rehab to get his throat back up to snuff so he could talk to his best friend Red.

"You must have misunderstand me somewhere, the music serves as the basis for the color show. It's somehow similar to AMVs only that instead of videos raw colors are used together with music to create a unique art. But that topic can wait for later, for now you two should head on into the next room. An holoprojection of an AI will wait you there to ask a few questions regarding some of the stuff mentioned in that first notice you received in the arrival hall. I will be waiting just beyond the exit of the next room," Salada said while slowly floating away and into the air-duct like corridor.

Norah skeptically looked at the devices, some things here sure were weird... But if they wanted to har, her they could have done so already, therefore she silently walks into the fenced area and starts staring at the screen, waiting for an orange dot to appear. That was, after all, her favorite color.

It didn't take long for the dot to appear. By then Chief already instructed her to keep her eyes on the dot and inform him when the dot appears.

Luna listens the critter out and after his explanation nods, turning towards him.
"Excuse me, but a favorite color... I don't have one. How should I proceed?"

"My dear, even if you don't know which is it you do have a favorite color. Everything with a soul from a Shinigami to the smallest virus has a favorite color, that is one of the reasons why we need to do a complete scan even on someone like you, to know their favorite color. Just wait for it to appear OK and when it does keep your eyes on it and inform me about it's appearance" Al'Hosa said while working on the nearby panel.

Inazuma didn't quite feel anything from the Nanobots they gave her, maybe the effects came in later? Or maybe you don't feel it at all? Who knows, she followed silently after Hibiki, who obviously managed this situation better.
As they entered the second area both girls were looking around. Inazuma wondering why is it all so metallic and Hibiki just how much did it cost to build this place.
Then the Absolutely cute creatures explained that the device would somehow provide them with intel, Inazuma looked at Hibiki, obviously worried.
Hibiki looked back at her and stepped out.
"I shall go first."
And with that she walked in the fenced area, waiting.

The less-numbered of the twins instructed Hibiki, which was surrounded with black screens at this point, to wait for a single dot in Hibiki's favorite color to appear. When the dot does appear she should keep her eyes on it and inform the Twins about the dot.

(OOC: For info about countries read the first post in the OOC/Sing Up thread. You can also ask anything in that you want to know in there!)

Scrubz just thought that he hasn't eaten or drank anything since he arrived, but still he wasn't hungry or thirsty. He thought it might be best to get something down him but he didn't know what he would like or dislike.

Scrubz decided to say "yes please, just pass me anything what's available". He hoped he would like whatever got passed to him, he was only being polite since they asked.

Charles entered a seedy bar in the Lunar Orbital Space Station of Earth. He preferred it here to the planet space station, because more bounties would show up here than planet side. However today he wasn't here to hunt like usual. Instead he was hoping someone, anyone, from that experimental study would choose to go to the lunar space station first, an unlikely choice for them, but there was always the chance. The reason he is suddenly recruiting newcomers is because going through space alone hunting down those with a price on their head is very boring. He wanted another creature to spend some time with, someone he could mold into another great bounty hunter like himself. So, he waited there at the bar; one hand on a glass of Jean Beam, and the other on his blaster pistol in case shit hit the fan or he found a bounty he couldn't pass up. He was low on his whiskey though, so he waved at the barkeep asking for another double.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hela \ Magni

Hela listened quietly to what the old man had to say, her mind already working on full mode as she tried to think in a suitable country. Magni still sulked beside her, ignoring both of them and letting his adoped sister take the country. When the man mentioned about the name change, his scowl deepened. That didn't go unnoticed. She wanted to change it, she really did, but something in her was making it quite a difficult choice. Sighing, she rubbed her temple.

"As much as I would like to, I think it would end up being a nuisance. As siblings, it's easier to pick a place and stuff like that. Also, people would assume us to be...lovers. And that is worse than being his sister." Yes. That was a really good reason. She would change her name once they got back from this mission. Perhaps. Magni's mood improvement didn't go unnoticed by Hela, who thought that maybe, maybe, sharing this surname isn't so bad after all... Ok, enough. It's bad and she will change it. She will. Cleaning her throat, she looked back at the old man. Her mind back to the real matters. "I want a country advanced in technology. A country with labs, and stuff like that. I want a country with mind challenges. Is there any of that kind?"

"Oh! Don't forget the fights! A country where sparring is something ordinary. Martial Arts!" Magni's voice was a lot more cheerful, his sulking ending the moment Hela refused to change her surname. For now.

Jinx and Jax proceeded to the next room. "This place sure is big. How much do you think it cost to build it." Jax shrugged her shoulders and Jinx attempted to roundhouse her only to meet her palm. "I'm more interested in weapons and jobs when we get to this IDS, I mean we're so accustomed to fighting not fighting is so off-set." Jinx was surprised at how much thought Jax put into her words. They walked through the door to notice a giant floating head in the middle of the room. They both pointed with dumbfounded faces and in unison said: "Old!" The head greeted them and asked if they wanted something to drink or eat.

"Im fine." Jinx found a seat on a counter Jax followed her leaning against. "Hungry Jax?"
"Can I have a steak, ham, B.L.T., and some drink with a bunch of calories. " Jinx facepalmed herself. "Your amazing..." Jax smiled at her.

Scrubz just thought that he hasn't eaten or drank anything since he arrived, but still he wasn't hungry or thirsty. He thought it might be best to get something down him but he didn't know what he would like or dislike.

Scrubz decided to say "yes please, just pass me anything what's available". He hoped he would like whatever got passed to him, he was only being polite since they asked.

A meal set, made out of a big burger, some fries, a salad and a big glass full of Coke, all from Macdonalds, appeared on the nearest table. Just like Hela and Magni, Scrubz is asked by the AI which citizenship would he like to have attached to himself.

Charles entered a seedy bar in the Lunar Orbital Space Station of Earth. He preferred it here to the planet space station, because more bounties would show up here than planet side. However today he wasn't here to hunt like usual. Instead he was hoping someone, anyone, from that experimental study would choose to go to the lunar space station first, an unlikely choice for them, but there was always the chance. The reason he is suddenly recruiting newcomers is because going through space alone hunting down those with a price on their head is very boring. He wanted another creature to spend some time with, someone he could mold into another great bounty hunter like himself. So, he waited there at the bar; one hand on a glass of Jean Beam, and the other on his blaster pistol in case shit hit the fan or he found a bounty he couldn't pass up. He was low on his whiskey though, so he waved at the barkeep asking for another double.

As the barkeeper poured another drink into Charles' glass no other then Andrë "Andy" Sullivan walked into the bar, sat at the counter and ordered a glass of Haniken. He would usually drink something stronger but he didn't want to cloud his mind when he needed to get hands on a good pilot for his gunship. He was planning to use the bar's access to the various freelancer and mercenary networks to post a request for a pilot when he spotted someone who was a notable face on the pilot section of "Mercenary Monthly". He came up to him with a slight smile while saying: "Hello there! Charles right? I am Andy Sullivan. Have a moment for a chat and another round of whatever poison fancies you?"

Hela \ Magni

Hela listened quietly to what the old man had to say, her mind already working on full mode as she tried to think in a suitable country. Magni still sulked beside her, ignoring both of them and letting his adoped sister take the country. When the man mentioned about the name change, his scowl deepened. That didn't go unnoticed. She wanted to change it, she really did, but something in her was making it quite a difficult choice. Sighing, she rubbed her temple.

"As much as I would like to, I think it would end up being a nuisance. As siblings, it's easier to pick a place and stuff like that. Also, people would assume us to be...lovers. And that is worse than being his sister." Yes. That was a really good reason. She would change her name once they got back from this mission. Perhaps. Magni's mood improvement didn't go unnoticed by Hela, who thought that maybe, maybe, sharing this surname isn't so bad after all... Ok, enough. It's bad and she will change it. She will. Cleaning her throat, she looked back at the old man. Her mind back to the real matters. "I want a country advanced in technology. A country with labs, and stuff like that. I want a country with mind challenges. Is there any of that kind?"

"Oh! Don't forget the fights! A country where sparring is something ordinary. Martial Arts!" Magni's voice was a lot more cheerful, his sulking ending the moment Hela refused to change her surname. For now.

"To be honest pretty much any of the larger powers in our society will work but I would recommend staying here on Earth or taking one of the UC-related countries, which would give you greater chances of employment in UC and access to their equipemnt and personnel. Staying on Earth might just be less of a hassle, after all this is one of the largest communites in the IDS with reseach labs, civilian or state, scattered across the globe and with vast amounts of dojos, fighting clubs and so on. The Canis are also a good choice, trough they have a little attitude problem towards females so it might be a little problematic to live there without blowing the head off some of them. Well in the end the choice is yours to make," the AI provided the pair with some information and the patently waited for a response or request for further information.

Jinx and Jax proceeded to the next room. "This place sure is big. How much do you think it cost to build it." Jax shrugged her shoulders and Jinx attempted to roundhouse her only to meet her palm. "I'm more interested in weapons and jobs when we get to this IDS, I mean we're so accustomed to fighting not fighting is so off-set." Jinx was surprised at how much thought Jax put into her words. They walked through the door to notice a giant floating head in the middle of the room. They both pointed with dumbfounded faces and in unison said: "Old!" The head greeted them and asked if they wanted something to drink or eat.

"Im fine." Jinx found a seat on a counter Jax followed her leaning against. "Hungry Jax?"
"Can I have a steak, ham, B.L.T., and some drink with a bunch of calories. " Jinx facepalmed herself. "Your amazing..." Jax smiled at her.

As the stuff, with the drink being called "500% Honey Coffie Dew" with a subtitle "A unique energy drink made out of coffie concentrate, fruit sugar juice with taste and mixture stabilizators. 1,000,000 kcal in a delightful white coffie taste.", that Jax ordered teleported to the nearest table, the AI, or better to say his full-bodied hologram, brought up the citizenship thing and waited for a reply...

Scrubz didn't know what citizenship he wanted and felt awkward asking but didn't have much of a choice. He looked at the food and wondered what he would like he took a small bite out of one of the fries. He put it back down, it needed something but he wasn't quite sure what.

"Ermmmm...." Scrubz answered the AI "I.......Don't know". He went for the coke and took a sip of it. He slapped his lips together as he enjoyed the coke, so he took a bigger slurp of it.

Scrubz looked up at the AI and asked "What do you recommend, I'm still finding myself"

As the barkeeper poured another drink into Charles' glass no other then Andrë "Andy" Sullivan walked into the bar, sat at the counter and ordered a glass of Haniken. He would usually drink something stronger but he didn't want to cloud his mind when he needed to get hands on a good pilot for his gunship. He was planning to use the bar's access to the various freelancer and mercenary networks to post a request for a pilot when he spotted someone who was a notable face on the pilot section of "Mercenary Monthly". He came up to him with a slight smile while saying: "Hello there! Charles right? I am Andy Sullivan. Have a moment for a chat and another round of whatever poison fancies you?"

Charles looked over a the guy sitting next to him, "They must have stated to make Jim beam stronger than in the past cause you look like Andy Sullivan. An old time bounty hunter with countless bounties under your belt. Also finished serving your time for the fleet while actually in. Me personally can't stand those stuffy idiots at the top. So what I got in a few bar fights in a year, that doesn't mean you threaten to kick me out. Anyway, what brings you around here? I heard you were modifying your ship to be a listening post of some sort." Charles took a sip from his glass and gave a big sigh, "The first sip is always the best. Speaking of ships, mines about to be sod off for parts and scrap if I can't find a mechanic soon. I got in a dog fight over by Pluto a week or so ago. they didn't like me taking one of their captains for an embezzlement sram he was running over there. I froze his ass in front of his squadron and everything, then hightailed it out of there. His squadron was none too happy and tried shooting me down until I got to Jupiter the their high command called them back. Poor baby's got holes in just about every inch of the thing. O an I had just replaced the armoring on it before that mission thank god, or I would have died in outer space just getting here. Oh sorry for rambling, did you need me to help you get someone for you?"

"Oh," Juke said, noticeably disappointed. Even the spikes in his hair seemed to droop. "Alright..."

Green elbowed him in the side. Juke had always been weirdly emotional, his mood swinging wildly in a matter of seconds sometimes. It was somewhat irritating. At the jab, Juke's sad frown turned to a half-scowl, and the two brothers went into the next room with an odd spike of tension between them. Not that that was anything unusual.

Scrubz didn't know what citizenship he wanted and felt awkward asking but didn't have much of a choice. He looked at the food and wondered what he would like he took a small bite out of one of the fries. He put it back down, it needed something but he wasn't quite sure what.

"Ermmmm...." Scrubz answered the AI "I.......Don't know". He went for the coke and took a sip of it. He slapped his lips together as he enjoyed the coke, so he took a bigger slurp of it.

Scrubz looked up at the AI and asked "What do you recommend, I'm still finding myself"

"Well than I recommend staying here on Earth with a Human Allied Worlds citizenship, it offers the widest array of choices and is the perfect place for someone to find himself," the AI quickly noted while adding a short "try one of this with the fries" while constructing small plastic cups filled with majo, mustard and ketchup on the table.

Charles looked over a the guy sitting next to him, "They must have stated to make Jim beam stronger than in the past cause you look like Andy Sullivan. An old time bounty hunter with countless bounties under your belt. Also finished serving your time for the fleet while actually in. Me personally can't stand those stuffy idiots at the top. So what I got in a few bar fights in a year, that doesn't mean you threaten to kick me out. Anyway, what brings you around here? I heard you were modifying your ship to be a listening post of some sort." Charles took a sip from his glass and gave a big sigh, "The first sip is always the best. Speaking of ships, mines about to be sod off for parts and scrap if I can't find a mechanic soon. I got in a dog fight over by Pluto a week or so ago. they didn't like me taking one of their captains for an embezzlement sram he was running over there. I froze his ass in front of his squadron and everything, then hightailed it out of there. His squadron was none too happy and tried shooting me down until I got to Jupiter the their high command called them back. Poor baby's got holes in just about every inch of the thing. O an I had just replaced the armoring on it before that mission thank god, or I would have died in outer space just getting here. Oh sorry for rambling, did you need me to help you get someone for you?"

"Yeah the Mouette is to old for direct combat so I remodeled her into a support gunship," Andy noted while taking a sip out of his beer. "I did the time cuz unlike your dishonorable discharge my dissertation is a crime, but I cleaned my bad past with the military and even got some money out of it. As for your ship, I might lend a hand, I know a few good mechanics around here that cloud restore a ship back to how it was from just a bridge, but I also need a bit of a help. My pilot just bailed out after the last mission and until I get a new one I am forced to let me and my crew rust, and let them eat away my savings, on this station. Was planning on putting a request on the networks but then I saw your face and wondered if you were looking for a job," Andy talked while taking sips out of his glass from time to time.

"Oh," Juke said, noticeably disappointed. Even the spikes in his hair seemed to droop. "Alright..."

Green elbowed him in the side. Juke had always been weirdly emotional, his mood swinging wildly in a matter of seconds sometimes. It was somewhat irritating. At the jab, Juke's sad frown turned to a half-scowl, and the two brothers went into the next room with an odd spike of tension between them. Not that that was anything unusual.

In the next room they were greeted with the AI's holographic projection just like everyone else which entered it. He asked if they wanted to drink or eat something before they move to more serious matters.

"Yeah the Mouette is to old for direct combat so I remodeled her into a support gunship," Andy noted while taking a sip out of his beer. "I did the time cuz unlike your dishonorable discharge my dissertation is a crime, but I cleaned my bad past with the military and even got some money out of it. As for your ship, I might lend a hand, I know a few good mechanics around here that cloud restore a ship back to how it was from just a bridge, but I also need a bit of a help. My pilot just bailed out after the last mission and until I get a new one I am forced to let me and my crew rust, and let them eat away my savings, on this station. Was planning on putting a request on the networks but then I saw your face and wondered if you were looking for a job," Andy talked while taking sips out of his glass from time to time.

"Well that sounds like a good deal to me. I can still pay that last job paid very well. Oh also, technically, I am in the fleet, but not in. It's very confusing I know, but they give me targets to either take alive or kill and I go get them. So if I get a call from my commander my job comes next." Charles took a sip and looked at the clock. "So where is your next job at? Right now I don't have anything open so I can move out at any time."

Finally, another human being! Or at least, a rendition of one. Green was especially happy to see something familiar in all this mess. He and Juke shared a look when Archimedes asked if they wanted anything, and Green gave a nod. "Yeah," Juke said, "he'll have a macchiato with extra foam, caramel drizzle, and chocolate flakes, and I'll take the fanciest slice of carrot cake you can get me and a can of Mountain Dew Voltage." Green smiled; his brother knew exactly what he liked and they'd had such a silent exchange many times before. Maybe it was nicer to have someone that knew him so well, as opposed to a lesser friend of his. Although Red would still have been a better choice...ah well.

Hela/Magni

Hela nodded throughout the whole explanation, absorbing the informations as a sponge. Magni just pretended to listen, his mind still getting over the fact that Hela did not change her name. Yet.

"Well, then Earth it is. It does seem to be a rather nice place. What do you think, Magni?" Hela turned to look at the boy, who had stopped staring at nothing and was now nodding in agreement to her.

"Yeah, I do like the sound of it." He grinned at the thought of visiting another place that wasn't how own. He was rather excited. "So, when do we depart?"

Scrubz nodded "OK then let's try Earth then". It's the only thing Scrubz could do, just go with the flow.

"Now...." Scrubz mumbled to himself while picking up a fry. He was wondering which pot to try first. First he dipped it into the ketchup and it wasn't to bad. Scrubz nodded in satisfaction. "That's good" he mumbled

*Now should I try the other two* he wondered but curiosity got the better of him and dipped a fry into the Mayo but quickly spat that out and took a lot of gulps from the cola until it was empty. The mustard was staring at him but with no drink it wouldn't be wise, he should of asked for another drink but instead he dipped another fry into the mustard.

As he dipped the fry he accidentally dropped it, there was a lot of mustard now on the fry. Scrubz quickly picked it up and looked at it Scrubz shrugged his shoulders "What's the worst that can happen" he said to himself while throwing it all in his mouth. It was a hot, t was to hot for Scrubz and in a quick decision he got up but as he did so he knocked the rest of his dinner which went flying across the room.

Nick stood there with his hand over his mouth watching in horror as his burger, the rest of the fries, the sauce pots and the empty cola went everywhere in the room. Even with his burning mouth he closed his eyes and hoped.

*Great way to make an impression with the others* he thought

"Well that sounds like a good deal to me. I can still pay that last job paid very well. Oh also, technically, I am in the fleet, but not in. It's very confusing I know, but they give me targets to either take alive or kill and I go get them. So if I get a call from my commander my job comes next." Charles took a sip and looked at the clock. "So where is your next job at? Right now I don't have anything open so I can move out at any time."

"OK, well let me walk you to the nearest of those mechanics. I will tell you the details of the next assignment on our way there," Andy replied before gulping down the rest of his beer in one go. He added: "And we call your type of work partially-contracted freelancing. or PaCoF Usually it is between a corporation and freelancer but sometimes a government also has a couple of PaCoF."

Finally, another human being! Or at least, a rendition of one. Green was especially happy to see something familiar in all this mess. He and Juke shared a look when Archimedes asked if they wanted anything, and Green gave a nod. "Yeah," Juke said, "he'll have a macchiato with extra foam, caramel drizzle, and chocolate flakes, and I'll take the fanciest slice of carrot cake you can get me and a can of Mountain Dew Voltage." Green smiled; his brother knew exactly what he liked and they'd had such a silent exchange many times before. Maybe it was nicer to have someone that knew him so well, as opposed to a lesser friend of his. Although Red would still have been a better choice...ah well.

As the things that Juke ordered appeared, be it constructed out of thin air or teleported in, on the nearest table as the AI brought up the citizenship thing.

Hela/Magni

Hela nodded throughout the whole explanation, absorbing the informations as a sponge. Magni just pretended to listen, his mind still getting over the fact that Hela did not change her name. Yet.

"Well, then Earth it is. It does seem to be a rather nice place. What do you think, Magni?" Hela turned to look at the boy, who had stopped staring at nothing and was now nodding in agreement to her.

"Yeah, I do like the sound of it." He grinned at the thought of visiting another place that wasn't how own. He was rather excited. "So, when do we depart?"

"Now not to be hasty. We still have a few things to take care, the first being your accommodation" the AI said while taking care of the paperwork related to the citizenship via internet. "We have a number of houses and flat available all around the world," the AI begun and went on: "I need to know if you want to stay together or appart, in a house or flat, which kind of climate would you like best, would you like a major, minor or remote area, urban or rural area and how big of a place would you like."

Scrubz nodded "OK then let's try Earth then". It's the only thing Scrubz could do, just go with the flow.

"Now...." Scrubz mumbled to himself while picking up a fry. He was wondering which pot to try first. First he dipped it into the ketchup and it wasn't to bad. Scrubz nodded in satisfaction. "That's good" he mumbled

*Now should I try the other two* he wondered but curiosity got the better of him and dipped a fry into the Mayo but quickly spat that out and took a lot of gulps from the cola until it was empty. The mustard was staring at him but with no drink it wouldn't be wise, he should of asked for another drink but instead he dipped another fry into the mustard.

As he dipped the fry he accidentally dropped it, there was a lot of mustard now on the fry. Scrubz quickly picked it up and looked at it Scrubz shrugged his shoulders "What's the worst that can happen" he said to himself while throwing it all in his mouth. It was a hot, t was to hot for Scrubz and in a quick decision he got up but as he did so he knocked the rest of his dinner which went flying across the room.

Nick stood there with his hand over his mouth watching in horror as his burger, the rest of the fries, the sauce pots and the empty cola went everywhere in the room. Even with his burning mouth he closed his eyes and hoped.

*Great way to make an impression with the others* he thought

The AI laughed for a bit and then said: "Now now, at least cleaning is easy. So don't worry." Then all of the mess, even the one on Scrubz, disappeared into thin air and only a big plastic glass full of cold water appeared. "Before we move on, are you still hungry or should we move on?" the AI asked.

Juke again looked to Green. "Earth, right?" he asked. Green nodded vigorously; an opportunity to visit the world of the Creator was a once-in-a-lifetime thing for most Zetans. "I think she said she's from the, uh, the Collective States or something?" Green only shrugged; his guess was as good as Juke's.

"OK, well let me walk you to the nearest of those mechanics. I will tell you the details of the next assignment on our way there," Andy replied before gulping down the rest of his beer in one go. He added: "And we call your type of work partially-contracted freelancing. or PaCoF Usually it is between a corporation and freelancer but sometimes a government also has a couple of PaCoF."

Charest took down the rest of his drink in a couple of swigs, "Sorry, I'll probably be kind of off when we meet the guy so if I start talkin' stupid let me know. So, what kind of job you got on the table for yourself?" Charles was obviously at least tipsy because his pupils were dilated and he had a bad habit of squeezing his hands into fists repeatedly even though he didn't want to fight. That was mostly the reason he had gotten into so many bar fights. Others would think he wanted to fight, start arguing, and then throw a punch at him. He would ten return the favor. He hoped no one would try to attack him right now, because he likely wouldn't get a job in the near future.

Charles stood from his stool and felt a rush to his head, almost fell over but caught himself with only moving his upper half. He noticed an old girlfriend though that didn't let him Leave a bar with anyone unless he was with her or wasted. "hehe, caught myself. I'm acting much more drunk than I am, just so you know. An old girlfriend is down the bar there and I need to act stupid drunk cause that's the only way she leaves me alone." He said ths just low enough for Andy to hear him, hoping he would understand, and act Lie an old friend helping him out.

Hela / Magni

"Together."
Magni replied almost simultaneously, Hela rolled her eyes, but did not object.

"House, small house, I'll need space for a lab."

"Somewhere not too hot, but not too cold."

"And somewhere urban, but not crazy. I don't want stress."

The siblings were satisfied. They were sure the AI could come up with something that would please them.

Scrubz quickly grabbed the glass of water to take a drink from it. The water soothed his burning mouth; he was amazed that the mess just disappeared.

Scrubz shrugged his shoulders with a small smile "I think we better just move on, I'm causing enough trouble as it is" Scrubz chuckled to himself on hearing his own words

Status
Not open for further replies.