Transported to the IDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juke again looked to Green. "Earth, right?" he asked. Green nodded vigorously; an opportunity to visit the world of the Creator was a once-in-a-lifetime thing for most Zetans. "I think she said she's from the, uh, the Collective States or something?" Green only shrugged; his guess was as good as Juke's.
"Sorry I am not sure which Collective States are you refearing to, since there are 4 million countries that have that two words in their name," the AI said: "You will have to be a bit more specific I am afraid."
Charest took down the rest of his drink in a couple of swigs, "Sorry, I'll probably be kind of off when we meet the guy so if I start talkin' stupid let me know. So, what kind of job you got on the table for yourself?" Charles was obviously at least tipsy because his pupils were dilated and he had a bad habit of squeezing his hands into fists repeatedly even though he didn't want to fight. That was mostly the reason he had gotten into so many bar fights. Others would think he wanted to fight, start arguing, and then throw a punch at him. He would ten return the favor. He hoped no one would try to attack him right now, because he likely wouldn't get a job in the near future.

Charles stood from his stool and felt a rush to his head, almost fell over but caught himself with only moving his upper half. He noticed an old girlfriend though that didn't let him Leave a bar with anyone unless he was with her or wasted. "hehe, caught myself. I'm acting much more drunk than I am, just so you know. An old girlfriend is down the bar there and I need to act stupid drunk cause that's the only way she leaves me alone." He said ths just low enough for Andy to hear him, hoping he would understand, and act Lie an old friend helping him out.
"Well I don't want you drunk, so send a mental order to your nanobots to clean that poison out of your body," Andy said back while pretending to give Charles a hand. Using his free hand Andy reached the small multiple tank-fed sprayer and unleashed a deep smell of booze. With this no one wished to risk getting barf on themselves and everybody stayed well clear of the two as they made their way out of the bar.
Hela / Magni

"Together."
Magni replied almost simultaneously, Hela rolled her eyes, but did not object.

"House, small house, I'll need space for a lab."

"Somewhere not too hot, but not too cold."

"And somewhere urban, but not crazy. I don't want stress."

The siblings were satisfied. They were sure the AI could come up with something that would please them.
"Search narrowed. Do you want to be near the sea? Or forests? Mountains? How much rain and snow would suit your tastes? Which season would you like to be rainy, the more specific you are the better I can find a place that suits your tastes," the AI said before adding: "Otherwise the number of matches is just to great. So go in detail with what kind of house you want even up to the type and color of the door mug if you want or that it has to incloude a laboratory room."
Scrubz quickly grabbed the glass of water to take a drink from it. The water soothed his burning mouth; he was amazed that the mess just disappeared.

Scrubz shrugged his shoulders with a small smile "I think we better just move on, I'm causing enough trouble as it is" Scrubz chuckled to himself on hearing his own words
"Yeah, it is, now you need to chose a place to live while staying here, it can be any kind of flat or house you want to have so just list what do you want, especially in the terms of what kind of place you want your home to be. Somewhere hot? Cold? With lots of people or far from them. But don't forget about what kind of home you want and if you want to share it with others or not," the AI said out and waited for him to respond.

Juke crossed his robotic arms and thought back to the last time he'd spoken with the Creator. (It was a regular occurrence among Zetans these days, what with her recent distaste for being worshiped.) Where did she say she was from? Suddenly he kind of wished his head was robotic too, so he could access data the same way his pop could. Figuring his music player had never failed him, he closed his eyes and started scrolling through the songs, able to view the internal menus in his mind's eye.

"Oh, right! The United States of America!" he said suddenly. He'd happened across a band with the country in its name, and that had jogged his memory. Green's eyes lit up with recognition, and he nodded to indicate that had to be right.

Scrubz never thought about that and pondered about it while staring into the distance thinking what he wants. First thing what came to mind was open space so he said it aloud with a smile onto his face "open space" as he said this other images was forming in his head and he spoke aloud more to himself then the AI "Hammock............Water.......Dark room..........." Scrubz stopped there other images were going through his mind. Scrubz started to frown, his head felt like it was spinning he had to put his hands to his head to stop this feeling.

"Need......." he mumbled Scrubz's heartbeat quickened and was taking bigger breaths to try and control himself. It wasn't long until he passed out lying there motionless on the floor.

As Jax sat munching down on her food Jinx talked with the floating head. "So Old Man what do you need from us now? Background? Saliva? Maybe our retina scan? Really I guess my question is why are we here before you?" Jax let out a burp after slamming her can down. "I was gonna die Jinx! Jeez you people need to learn proper hosting." Jax instantly fell asleep in her chair and Jinx sighed glancing back at her then the head. "So after all of this where are we going? I mean we barely know anything about this IDS how do we even start?"

Juke crossed his robotic arms and thought back to the last time he'd spoken with the Creator. (It was a regular occurrence among Zetans these days, what with her recent distaste for being worshiped.) Where did she say she was from? Suddenly he kind of wished his head was robotic too, so he could access data the same way his pop could. Figuring his music player had never failed him, he closed his eyes and started scrolling through the songs, able to view the internal menus in his mind's eye.

"Oh, right! The United States of America!" he said suddenly. He'd happened across a band with the country in its name, and that had jogged his memory. Green's eyes lit up with recognition, and he nodded to indicate that had to be right.
"The United States of America, trough present on a number of non-Dimensional worlds do not exist in this world since a long time ago, to be accurate from 2029 CE. It's spiritual successor is the American Trading Union and the political ones are various countries like the Californian Republic in which we are. The other countries are: Republic of Texas, Republic of Alaska, The Hawaiian Confederation, Florida Free Trade Community, The United Atlantic States and various smaller countries in the Rocky mountains and Great Plains," the AI informed the brothers. "So if you wish so I can narrow the search to the areas formerly occupied by the United States of America. The choice is yours."
Scrubz never thought about that and pondered about it while staring into the distance thinking what he wants. First thing what came to mind was open space so he said it aloud with a smile onto his face "open space" as he said this other images was forming in his head and he spoke aloud more to himself then the AI "Hammock............Water.......Dark room..........." Scrubz stopped there other images were going through his mind. Scrubz started to frown, his head felt like it was spinning he had to put his hands to his head to stop this feeling.

"Need......." he mumbled Scrubz's heartbeat quickened and was taking bigger breaths to try and control himself. It wasn't long until he passed out lying there motionless on the floor.
After quickly being administrated some body and mind stabilizing drugs by his nanobots it only took Scrubz's body moments to recuperate. "Alright take it easy," the AI said. "Would you like something to drink it out mister Scrubz", the AI asked.
As Jax sat munching down on her food Jinx talked with the floating head. "So Old Man what do you need from us now? Background? Saliva? Maybe our retina scan? Really I guess my question is why are we here before you?" Jax let out a burp after slamming her can down. "I was gonna die Jinx! Jeez you people need to learn proper hosting." Jax instantly fell asleep in her chair and Jinx sighed glancing back at her then the head. "So after all of this where are we going? I mean we barely know anything about this IDS how do we even start?"

"We start with you selecting a citizenship from one of the numerous countries which form the vast Post-Dimensional Society. Some countries you should know from the procedure you received in the previous room. Do note that we might be unable to provide some of the citizenships at moment's notice and you would need to wait up to a year with a temporary Visa here on Earth," the AI said before adding: "If you need help in deciding just ask."

Jax/Jinx/
Jinx thought about where'd she would wanna go, it had to be somewhere with vast knowledge to entertain herself and enough violence to satisfy her sister. Jinx stood up pacing around, occasionally stopping to speak but then not. She made a trip about four times before a set of hands picked her up and placed her in a chair "You have five seconds to choose before I say the first thing that comes to mind. 5..." Jax started to slowly count as Jinx thought of a citizenship she would like, but with no success Jax turned to the giant head and crossed her arms. "Rogess. I saw it in a dream, it's a place right?" Jinx's jaw dropped astonishingly tall.

"Very well." He sent a signal to his nanobots to place the alcohol in his system into small containers made of silicon. "There now I can enjoy later or on a long trip and my bottle runs out." They were outside the bar now so Charles stood up straiter and let go of Andy to walk on his own. "Alright who's this guy you are taking me too so he can fix my ship? Just so you know my ship may be small but has a lot of weapons on it so I can run and gun at the same time. I had it put in not that long ago right after I paid off my debt to the fleet, they wouldn't let me modify her for safety reasons. Even though she's fast I found myself encircled many times, so I finally put guns on my ship in a circle so I could attack from any direction. I don't do much atmose flying, so it works out perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.