Transformers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh... looked at her profile, it looks like she hasn't been online since her last post.

So what, do we take this into our own hands then?

Mehh... Send her a PM, and wait another week. She might just be having school issues or something. If she doesn't show up by then, we can start making plans to go ahead and push this forward.

You are correct... I'm having major school issues. Essay this, speech that, discussion board this, journal that... it's driving me mad. Dx And soon I will have to get a job, although I've been trying for four freakin' months. There are NO jobs. I'm getting desperate and actually considering CNA classes. Okay, I'm done ranting about my pitiful life, which isn't the only pitiful one in the world. xD

Unfortunately, I don't think I will have time for this roleplay. It pisses me off, because I started it to cure my obsession with transformers and we put a lot of planning into it, but I have to be realistic and admit that if I did go through with it, it would be a slow paced roleplay and many would most likely loose interest by the time I got to a point where I could speed it up and devote my time to it.

So, with that said, you guys seem very eager to go through with this. It makes me feel a little less guilty about asking you if you want me to hand the roleplay over to you. I hate to abandon you like this after planning it for so long, but I'm confident that you guys can handle it, based on the many good ideas you had. If you do want to go through with it (which I think you do), I think Psychosis and McCarthy should definitely be the leaders of the roleplay. The final say is up to you, if you decide to do the RP without me.

Alright...is anyone taking over this rp or are we setting it adrift?

Status
Not open for further replies.