Transformers Seeker Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Insa-Bot

Original poster
Alright its the internet might as well bare all my ideas to the world. (Bit shy about this one too)

I've got my seeker boys around, and at your selection want to knock one of them up. Or simply have them be knocked up. (Sparked up is the correct term.)

This could go romantic or more a stranger-turned-friend helping out a vulnerable mech. Either way, it'll be mostly fluffy and sweet and cuddly.

...Unless you want to take a darker twist on this. I'm sure some of you can think of horrible ways to torture a pretty little seeker. We could discuss those privately, i'm pretty open on this one. The only limitations is that if you select a more romantic relationship, I'd prefer malexmale. This can be discussed.

I suppose this falls under mpreg. But to me they're more unisex than anything so mech preg is what i'd call it.

EDIT: I post anywhere from one to several paragraphs. I am quite experienced with Rp (several years).

IF none of their personalities are what you are looking for PLEASE sent me a message for what you are. I just have a wide selection here, at least one of my dear OCs matches your tastes for sure. If you have interest in any other cannon seeker, most likely I will rp them too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so thinking I need to rewrite this? Is it too blunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.