Trans

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She smiles against his lips as the two of them kissed.

"You want to go somewhere? Leave the campus?" he laughed.

"Cmon..." Charles grabbed her hand and started to run towards the back door of the gym court.
"I know a person."

She quickly followed behind him. "A person, eh?"

"Yeah," charles said as he jumped the fence.

She smiles and follows him over the fence. "Cool."

"There's this underground place, really sketchy but we could get some good stuff." He chuckled.

Smirks and chuckles softly. "Sounds awesome."

"Really?" He asked confused.
She and charles spent a bit of time walking downtown until they were in an alleyway.
At the end of it was a door and he opened it.
"Ever tried heroine?" He asked as he opened it.

She glances to him and shakes her head no. "I haven't."

"Okay," he mumbled as he walks in.
It's crowded and there is smoke in the air, still incredibly big for this type of place.
But it still looked formal surprisingly. There were different types of drugs that were layed out on clean tables or people handing a needle or line of coke to each other.
The people were dressed well but seemed tired and dead.

She looked around, staying close behind Charles. Emily glances to a few of the people they pass by but doesn't watch them for too long.

"Here," charles handed her a small Piece of tin foil that had a line of cake on it.
"Actually... I think we should leave." Charles seemed to be shaken.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks to him, confused. Emily tilts her head a little. "What's wrong Charles..?"

"I don't know, I feel a bit stupid." He seemed like he was thinking things over.

Emily smiles a little and wraps her arms around his, chucking. "You look funny when you over think things."

Charles looked up at her and smiled.
"...are you going to try some?"

Emily glances to the drugs "if you do it first, I will."

Charles got nervous,clicking his knuckles as he thought about it.
"No, we should leave." He mused.
"Do you want to go to the drug store? They have an ice cream bar over there." He laughed/