Traceurs : A Dystopian Parkour Adventure (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it was

Reactions: Elfie
Riley Evans:brick:
Full Name: Riley Evans

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Citizen

Strengths

Curious
Persistent
Quick learner

Weaknesses

Physically weak
Doesn't know how to fight
Naive

Personality: Under normal circumstances, Riley is a plucky young girl who loves to laugh and smile. Since the untimely death of her parents, she's shut down, and mostly listens vacantly with small comments when she feels necessary.

Appearence: Riley wears two earrings, which she never takes off, that give her a sort of mature look. A dark green cloak covers her most of the time-- complete with a hood. She wears a red T-shirt and pants. her shoes are in a sorry state, the souls are tearing a part, and this only serves to further drive her into a depressed state. Her hair is fiery red, cut to just above her shoulders in length.

Bio: For the past several years, Riley has been in the care of her parents-- Nina and Rodger. They'd tried to raise her with the belief that one day the Olde World would come back. That all of this was just a nightmare. Sadly, they seem to have been wrong. Only a few months ago were they both killed. Disease took Nina, and Rodger was killed by a few thugs-- Riley hid and watched her father be ripped apart. She wears a locket that plays, "Once Upon a December". Now, she wanders around, scrounging for food and what she can to survive. She's much more emotional and weak than she normally is-- it is likely she is still finding ways to cope with the passing of her parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Vales Velvet
Sorry, I have to drop out of this, I can't get with the whole real and anime appearances thing. Best of luck to everyone!

@Polystical the anime appearances aren't allowed, it has to be realistic art so @Elfie you have to find a different picture

I'll look for pictures, but in the meantime she's pictureless

ptxt.gif

Hey everyone! Sorry for the absence but I've been at camp for the past five days.
These characters are so cool! I can't wait for the IC. :D

Reactions: Elfie
Well, it seems that @Amai Kyuti is going to be gone for a few days or so, guess something came up. So how many of you fellas are still here, aside from those that've posted quite recently?

Reactions: Vales Velvet
Me, of course

Does anyone know when the role play will actually start?

Well, we'll have to assume that it's going to take an extra week or so for the GM to return. If worst were to come true, he might not return for a long time, and then the question falls onto wether someone else should make the IC, or if we should let this crumple. I quite personally am a very patient one, so I'll do the waiting until a decision can be formed.

Reactions: Angel_Cake
Could we just... Make an IC? I mean, we could still CHOOSE moderators for the RP, any one of us could do it really...

I'll go with whatever is decided. Im in no rush

Could we just... Make an IC? I mean, we could still CHOOSE moderators for the RP, any one of us could do it really...
Well, that would depend. We don't really know much of the setting, other than that it'll be in a city, it's a dystopia setting, electricity/modern luxury is gone, and that there's three gangs against each other.

We don't really know where the locations of their HQ will be in the city, how big the area is, which time it should be (day time, night time), we don't know much aside from the basic: And it would be really rude to make an IC if the GM comes back within like, a few days and discovers that we got bored of waiting. It's a tough call really, and I think IceQueen is in charge till Amai returns.

I don't really know what he has in mind otherwise I would have started it

Status
Not open for further replies.