Traceurs : A Dystopian Parkour Adventure (OC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Amai Kyuti Hi! Don't know where you are with characters, but did you see Will Geyer? He's a druid for the Fae bandits, wanted to be sure you saw him C:

This looks pretty neat, any room for one more?

I may put up a sheet for an Elf. Give me some time.

ptxt.gif

Could I reserve the Fae Leader (or deputy if that's taken) and a Fae Scout?

All of the leaders are taken, I believe there's room for Enforcers and below

ptxt.gif

In that case, just an Enforcer and a Scout then! :D Is it OK for me to go ahead and make them?

I'd imagine so, the creator has been dealing with some medical issues so they're dealing with that at the moment. I know we're short on Fae and Archangels. Just go ahead and make it and wait for them to be accepted, I'm sure it'll be fine ^^

~Announcement~
Ok everyone, so the GM has put me as his assistant so I can keep a watch over things, so you know, he has approved this and all.

Second thing is, someone who created a virtue seems to have quit the site, so another virtue is open.

The Deputy of the Fae's is not taken, however the leader has also put out recently that she has been having some personal issues and has been dropping rp's, so I am going to issue her a pm, and if she doesn't respond in a few days, the spot will be reopened.

• Useful
Reactions: ACasualBrit
ptxt.gif

Oh my. I hope everyone is OK!
My heart goes out to the creator. Just read the posts. :(
I'll make sure to watch this space for any updates!

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
~:||Kristena​ Valencia​||:~
tumblr_inline_nkvnzpjbip1rrrkde.gif

N A M E
"Pah. You don't know who I am? Go crawl back under that rock you came from."
Kristena Valencia

A G E
"Never ask a woman her age. You insult me."

G E N D E R
"I'm not even going to dignify this question with an answer. Get out of my sight before I have you butchered."
Female

S E X U A L I T Y
"You think I'd tell you? Well... I suppose you are cute. Seeing as my last toy perished on the road... I'm pansexual. What about you my handsome investigator?"
Pansexual

G A N G
"I'm with the Fae. Pah. They'd be lost without me."
Fae

P O S I T I O N
"Don't think just because I'm not the boss, I won't have you brutally murdered."
Deputy: Unseelie

tumblr_ml0wpzJTdu1rxepiro1_500.gif

S T R E N G T H S
"I have many strengths. You don't get this far by just being pretty."

♥ I N T E L L I G E N C E ♥
Kristena is incredibly intelligent. Her IQ exceeds many of her peers and she doesn't let anyone forget it for a minute. She's thorough with plans and strategies, often spending hours thinking up the most devastating attacks on her rivals. Though such effort and development can often leave her exhausted and quite frequently irritable.

♥ B R U T A L I T Y ♥
One of Kristina's most notable traits is her ruthlessness. She didn't get as high in ranks as she did by being kind and affectionate. Although she lacks the physical strength to take a group by force, she has no conscience which allows her to take out people in her way by any means necessary. It keeps her safe and ensures fear amongst most of her peers.

♥ I N D E P E N D E N C E ♥
Something that Kristena strived for growing up was her independence. The ability to make decisions on her own as well as survive on the bare minimum was something she had idolised in the many outlaws that littered her home camp. Nowadays, she's fiercely versatile, capable of making it on her own while still being able to use the people around her.

W E A K N E S S E S
"You tell me. I dare you."

♦ S T U B B O R N N E S S ♦
This stems from Kristena's deep desire to be the only one she needs. Due to her unwavering nature to be independent, she pushes away anyone else's ideas and attempts to participate in her plans. It's often the duty of those above her to sway her decisions.

♦ L A C K | O F | P H Y S I C A L | S T R E N G T H ♦
If there's one thing that's obvious about Kristena, it's that she's not built for fighting. Her body is quite brittle and she would likely be destroyed if left without her smarts. The lack of strength comes from her somewhat fragile bones. They're light and built for quick and brief attacks with smaller weapons such as a dagger.

♦ H O P E L E S S | R O M A N T I C ♦
Despite everything, Kristena is a strong believer in love. She's wanted it for so long that it's become like a dream. Now that she's made her way into the higher ranks without someone at her side, she finds it conflicting to feel such affection towards another. This, in short, means she becomes confused and disorientated when in love. It's not well known but a Prince Charming could render her useless.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
"I think I'm fairly well spread."
Kristena Valencia is an incredible woman in the words of her admirers. However that may just be her opinion inflicted upon their weaker minds. She's extremely manipulative and known to corrupt the minds of those around her with a bat of her eyelids. Also, she has no fear of using blackmail and other dirty means of getting what she wants from people. As she's gotten older, Kristena has developed a coldness that stems from her dependency on herself. It's gotten her further than believing in someone else ever did and that's why she is the way she is. However don't think she's completely heartless because that's not quite the case. Selfish, however, is accurate. What you may find surprising is her generosity. For someone who thirsts for power and control, Kristena is always giving money to those less fortunate. More likely to donate money than to spend it, she finds herself pondering over what to do with the amounts looted from travellers or the other gangs. Of course, she keeps the large majority for a bribe fund but rarely splashes out on much more than her infamous black dresses.

B I O
"Surprisingly, there's not very much to tell. Born and raised around street thugs. It's no surprise that I'm in the place I am."
Kristena was born amongst several brothers and raised by her father. He wasn't exactly loving but he was definitely protective. Throughout her life, she was defended by the brute like males in her family until people accused her of being unable to fight her own battles. Of course, the truth was that she couldn't physically fight them. It wasn't until she was 15 that she finally plucked up the courage to make her own mark on those that teased and tormented her. Using her initiative and careful planning, she ambushed the original Fae and gave the land to her father and followers to her father. From then on, she was regarded as the advisor to the gang until the rivalry with the other gangs got worse. She thought that she'd be made leader once her father died but instead it was her oldest brother, Raeven. Filled with rage, she sought out to destroy the gang but realised in the end it was more important to take it over. She corrupted her brothers until they all turned on each other, blinded by anger and distrust. Eventually they killed themselves, leaving only Kristena and her smugness that made her proud to be so twisted. The only reason why she isn't the current leader is due to her lack of supporters and slight fear of being assassinated.

tumblr_m41sl9oDzW1r426i4o1_500.gif

Page_Break_287x78.png

~:||Roslyn​ Marshal​||:~
tumblr_myygv0d2WK1spwwv4o1_500.gif

N A M E
"Marshal. Roslyn Marshal. My friends call me Ross."

A G E
"Gees. What is this? Some kind of interrogation?"
The short, sweet looking girl grabs the creator by the throat and stares coldly into their eyes.
In a flash, she drops them and giggles playfully.
"I'm just playin' with ya. I'm 22."

G E N D E R
"Wow. That's kinda hurtful, Mister. I'm clearly a woman."
Female

S E X U A L I T Y
"Sex. Funny thing that. But if you must know, I'm straight. Although I don't mind flirting around."
Straight

962790d3.gif

G A N G
"I'm a Fae, through and through... However loyalty doesn't really get you far out here."
Fae

P O S I T I O N
"I'm a scout. See these little legs? They're one of the fastest you'll ever lay eyes on."
Scout

S T R E N G T H S
"My strengths? Well, I'm a woman for one... Just kidding. I'm not sexist. I swear."

♥ A G I L I T Y ♥
Roslyn is incredibly swift and agile for someone her age. She's known for being light on her feet and her tiny size means she's difficult to spot. Hence why she's a scout. A good one at that. It's something that she loves the rush of and her agility just makes it a natural role for her.

♥ A L W A Y S | C H E E R F U L ♥
What you may find strange about Ross is that she's always cheerful. It comes down to the fact that her positivity is widely appreciated by most of those around her. Because of this, she is able to keep people close to her without force. She genuinely is someone people want to be around. Even if there is something peculiar about her constant happiness.

♥ S C A V E N G E R ♥
It's unclear how she does it, but this little minx has a wonderous habit of stumbling across some really useful finds. Things like spare parts for weapons or even fresh foods that can boost the gangs moral. Her most successful find was the location of one of the Archangel's deposits. She ransacked their storage and left them with a few crumbs. Unfortunately their location has since changed and she now uses the den as a little hideaway.

W E A K N E S S E S
"Everyone has weaknesses. Even a cute lass like me."

♦ S K I T T I S H ♦
Something that comes with Roslyn's energy is her quite apparent buzz. She's often bouncing off the walls like someone running off only the strongest expressos. However it's considered a weakness as she can't take in the seriousness of situations as her attention span is next to none. This often results in her messing up orders and landing the gang in almost more trouble than she's worth.

♦ V I O L E N T ♦
Don't let her sweet appearance trick you, for appearances can be deceiving. She's terrifying with a razor in her hand. Her light feet and small build mean she's more than capable of working her way into unsuspecting places and carving artwork into your skin. Her trick is often with the kind of blades you find in skincare products, keeping them tucked in all sorts of pieces of clothing on her body. The reason why this is a weakness is because she acts violently towards anyone. If she has a spell, then she'll attack just about anything.

♦ A D D I C T I O N ♦
Roslyn's greatest weakness is her addiction to money and treasure. It's not just a want. It's a need, a deep thirst that's driven her to do things she's not proud of. Ever since the accident, she's been obsessed with the smell, the touch, even the sound of notes rustling together in her hands. Nothing can cause her to part with it which is why she keeps it stashed in underground ruins. Even though she tries to hide her infatuation with the green stuff, sometimes people get too close and see the craze in her eyes. Those people vanish mysteriously a few hours later.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
"I can sum me up in one word. GREAT."
Roslyn at first glance is a wonderful, cheerful and spritely character who is always around to pick you up after a tough day. She seems to always be laughing and keeping a bright smile spread across her face but little to people realise that her smile is dependant on the stash she has hidden. The more money that gets put in there, the happier she becomes and rarely does money come out, hence her cheeriness. However her obsession has a side effect. The truth is: she's insane. She literally sees dollar signs instead of objects and no matter how she comes across, she will always pick the money over anyone else. Where does the need for money come from? It's not clear to her or the few living that know about it. Besides the deranged desire to expand her safe, Roslyn enjoys the sunlight that she gets from being outside. Even though the ruins of London don't provide much exotic sun, she somehow finds the highest spots and basks in the rays whenever she can, not one to take a liking to the rain. You could almost say her characteristics are fairly feline; she avoids mass confrontation unless threatened, looks after herself before others and has a vicious scratch - even without razors.

B I O
"Really? Can we just skip this question? It's not like you care anyway. Y'know what? Just back off!"
Roslyn doesn't talk about her past. Not because it's too painful, it's because she doesn't remember it and that disturbs the blissful ignorance that comes with her insanity. Her family had been very normal. In fact, they were quite happy despite being hard done by. Money was limited but they were still happy. Her father, mother and two younger brothers. She worked from a young age, trying to provide more for her family until they drowned in a flood. The trauma from the experience left Roslyn scarred and she woke up in a medical facility weeks later with no recollection as to what had happened. The only thing that had stayed with her had been some carnal instinct to collect as much money as possible. After venturing out into the world with a new name and excited to build a new life on a blank canvas, Roslyn joined the Fae in order to get the money quickly and easily while harnessing her new skills.

large.gif

Announcement
The leader of the Fae's has quit, and her character will be withdrawn. I am looking for a new leader, and I am offering it up to those who do not have a leader or deputy position first, and afterwards, I will open it up to others. The deputy can not also play the leader, so @Angel_Cake You can't take on the role, so you have one person to interact with in making decisions.

Announcement
The leader of the Fae's has quit, and her character will be withdrawn. I am looking for a new leader, and I am offering it up to those who do not have a leader or deputy position first, and afterwards, I will open it up to others. The deputy can not also play the leader, so @Angel_Cake You can't take on the role, so you have one person to interact with in making decisions.
ptxt.gif

That's completely fine! It's a shame she/he quit though. I think she'd be better as a deputy anyway so I look forward to finding out who she'll be taking orders from. :D​

Status
Not open for further replies.