Total. Drama. Island. (SIGNUPS CLOSED!!!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Rises from the ground-
Still here
-Falls back into ground-

Crystals my last one, so you got mine

should we just restart? Just make a new one and if we want we could use the same contestants?

should we just restart? Just make a new one and if we want we could use the same contestants?
I think keeping this one would be more ethical, over all. It won't require whole new threads, we've got all our participants here already, we won't have to do introductions all over again... Etc. Make sense?

Good recommendation though. ^^

• Love
Reactions: DNA
Okay...so I believe we now have everyone.

Also I'm having trouble with challenges, so here's what I'm going to do: If you want me to come up with challenges, give this post a like, if you rather do challenges from past seasons of Total drama, then love this post. Whichever one gets the most I'll go with.

• Love
Reactions: DNA
Could we do a mix of old and new... Like, recycling some old challenges and if you get a good idea for a new challenge using that one instead of an old one

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Could we do a mix of old and new... Like, recycling some old challenges and if you get a good idea for a new challenge using that one instead of an old one
[That's nOT A LIKE OR Love.]

That's the problem..I...don't really have that many good ideas for challenges. That's why I suggested the old challenges. I have a few, but their not great. Irregardless, I'll see what I can do.

I mean like, using old challenges and then replacing a few with your new ideas you have right now to spice it up

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" Lao-tzu

I think it's best to mix it up, or just keep it new. While you may have difficulties now, there's always that chance, that one day you'll just think, "Wow! That's a really good challenge! I should use it!" And I bet some of the other's have some good challenges too, so suggestions definitely aren't out of the picture.
Even if you don't have that many ideas, we can always make those along the way, since nothing's really set in stone. But never feel that you have to do something, an RP like this is just for fun, and if whatever is more fun for you, we're all for it, because that's what we're all here for. Good luck, and Happy New Year's Everyone!

I have always loved Total Drama RP's and will always forever lol. But I have mostly forgotten about who my characters are and what they are about, if you can't feel anything from your characters and feel that you have to play them, that's not fun that's a chore. So I feel that I must quit this RP, but if there is a new TD RP when someone makes it sometime, count me in because i'll then get to make new characters and understand them then, so sorry but I must resign from this RP.

I hope this succeeds and keep this going, Oh and happy new year

I have always loved Total Drama RP's and will always forever lol. But I have mostly forgotten about who my characters are and what they are about, if you can't feel anything from your characters and feel that you have to play them, that's not fun that's a chore. So I feel that I must quit this RP, but if there is a new TD RP when someone makes it sometime, count me in because i'll then get to make new characters and understand them then, so sorry but I must resign from this RP.

I hope this succeeds and keep this going, Oh and happy new year
Alright then. I support your decision.

Oh dear God Iwaku only changed one of the color options on the theme I'm using but it still makes everything look weird... R.I.P. me.

Also idk

Oh dear God Iwaku only changed one of the color options on the theme I'm using but it still makes everything look weird... R.I.P. me.

Also idk
So many changes have been made since I joined. :p

Hm.. I'll go back through my roster and see what changes need made.

Status
Not open for further replies.