Total. Drama. Island. (SIGNUPS CLOSED!!!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide: Aww, Knave's no villain..

Desiree: Well, there's really no such thing as normal.

Sav: I'm used to playing a lot of characters. *Shrug.*

Dominic: I'm surprised, too... What a shame, really.

Desiree: ....Fun?

Desiree: ....Wait, 'natural leader'..?

Me: *Spits out water* PFFT! Desiree? A leader?! HAHAHA!

Des: ...*Opens and closes mouth helplessly before shyly shuffling to her corner*

Adelaide: ...Well, that just happened. Don't worry, Tyler! I'm sure you're just belittling yourself. You'll do great! And so will Evan.

Sav: Aww, Katie, your posts are fine! <3

Thanks...but their still so Noobie-ish....

Kazuya: Well..you do have to admit that-

Me: *Glares at Kazu* We don't talk about that. Got it?

Kazuya:
-! R-Right...

Well, everyone has to start somewhere. It takes a long time to develop and explore, with writing. ^^

Reactions: DNA
*Entrhiper arises from the ashes of inactivity*

Hello everyone! God, I haven't posted here in a while... Sorry for my lack of socialness..
So, what's up? Also, who's turn is it?

*Insert hugs to all*

Ah, there we go, finally got rid of all that tiresome school work and other life events, I wonder how my cha-

Trevor: *twitching*

Evife: ...So.....hungry.....

Evan: .....

Knave: I don't think humans are supposed to look that pale.

Hannah: .......

Oh. Oops.

Uh.....kinda late, but welcome back Enthriper!

I believe next, if the turns are to be believed and the people accounted for...I believe Katie's next, and we also have a new character spot open due to an unfortunate leave of absence. Nothing much has been happening much, but on a plus note my scorpion is finally getting a new batch of crickets to mercilessly slaughter/eat!

(Another late encouragement) Your posts are awesome, and I honestly felt that a lot of your characters had some great depth to them, as I saw in the chatroom. Plus, it's still intro mode!

Trevor: (Oh god I was nearly dead.) Well, Desiree HAS shown herself to be very capable of comforting people, especially those who are at a worst emotional state than herself, as well as being deductive, and being able to make plans on the fly. Honestly, I think she's a great, natural (dormant) leader!

Knave: Since it's REALLY late and CS is too lazy to attach sentimental value to his name-

HEY

Knave: -Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! (If you celebrate that, I don't judge :D) Things are bit hectic with all the Christmas decorations, but Santa will come through!

Evan: ...S-

Evife: Shush you!

Doug: ....

Hm, pretty sure that covers everything. Well, I'll try to be more active (As long as I don't get bogged down by RL, g'morning/afternoon/evening/night wherever you are!)

Knave: That was so cheesy

Shut up.

Anddddd.... Sav is back(ish)! :D
Least, now that my anxiety and stuff from the thing I don't wanna talk about is back down. I'll still be kinda off-and-on, though, considering that yesterday another thing similar to the first thing happened, so I'm on end again. Hoorayyyy!

Oh.. Right.... Thanksgiving...... Happy twelve days after Thanksgiving! Anddddd merry early Christmas, courtesy of Savannah-Clause! *Throws snow for all.*

I don't think my characters are dead.. Yet... *Glances nonchalantly at unattended characters.*

Adelaide: A$$hat...

Desiree: *Is passed out on tabletop.*

Dominic: *Is too 'cool' to be in bad shape.* ...Away an boil yer head.

..Shaddap.

Broderick: *Pants quietly and breathes heavily.*

...Yup! They're fine! :D

Desiree: *Blushes* Aww.. Well, thank you!

~Three hours later~

Desiree: ...Hey!

Adelaide: Jeez, I'm glad I'm not that slow.

Says the one who only managed to interact with one person, but couldn't realize that he was two people.

Anyhow; I'm totally lost, as far as who should be posting... @Moe Maid (♥◕‿◕♥) ?

Evan: I wonder how all of my competitors learned acrobatics.

Knave: Because they lived AWESOME LIVES. Unlike SOMEONE I know.

Hannah: Doug?

Knave: Who?

Hannah: ...You're really dumb.

Knave: Me? No, I'm SMART. S-M-R-T!

Evife: Enough out of the both of you, I'll put you in timeout!

Knave: ....I'm in permanent timeout.

Evife: Oh.

Knave: Y'know, if there's no applicants, I have a friend of mine waiting on the sidelines.

Evan: A guy you made up three seconds ago?

Knave: Hannah already made up Doug, I don't need to make another example of it. Gosh.

CS: I'll only apply him if no one else wants another character though, considering I still have three, a sizable number.

Knave: So what, I'm just not a person?

CS: No, it's not that, it's just that-

Knave: I'm a Mutant? Wolverine was a mutant, and he was a person.

CS: I'm not saying that, I'm just-

Knave: Lalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalala.

CS: ....Considering I have fo-

Evife: *Cough*

CS: Fi-

BWADAAW: *Cough*

CS: Six-

Doug: *Cough*

CS: Six characters, I'm good for now. Evan, status update, now.

Doug: Screw it, I'm out, I'll be here WAITING until you all acknowledge I'm a better character than you all.

Evan: *Ignore* Currently awaiting Crystal's introduction, along with unidentified male.

Knave: See, and people say I'm crazy. Look at YOU!

Evan: .............

Knave: Oh yeaaaaahhhhh!

Doug: Ok, fine, I'm sorry, someone please acknowledge me.

-crickets chirp before getting eaten by scorpion-

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I'm a bit busy because of finals week
But I'll be done after today

Don't think so.

We just needa figure out who needs to post.

Well, first of all, who HASN'T gone yet?

I know all my characters are done.

Whoops..
So, should I just go?

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I do believe everyone has gone now excluding the new character that has to be made. I'll put up a CS if no one else wants to make another character(and to speed things up a bit). I also do wonder if Princess and Justice are still up for it, considering the time that has passed. I would indeed be very sad if this thread died.

If it all goes to Hell and Katie can't control the RP due to real life problems, I wouldn't mind starting a new RP of my own... We all know I don't have a life, and I have experience in modding RP groups.

If it all goes to Hell and Katie can't control the RP due to real life problems, I wouldn't mind starting a new RP of my own... We all know I don't have a life, and I have experience in modding RP groups.
I'd gladly help, if this does die.

Fingers are crossed that it won't, though.

Reactions: DNA
Status
Not open for further replies.