Tokyo is under attack again...by us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, that's probably my most hated thing of all XD

My character is gonna chop them off...

I imagine you'll need something very sharp to do that with, otherwise it could get quite messy.

I'm thinking chainsaw. Chainsaws are fun

I was thinking the magical girls would be more like Madoka Magica, but Sailor Moon versions would be around as well.

I'm sure there will be plenty to go around anyways.

P.S. I don't think we'll have to worry about any ninja turtles. They're all american, just with a weird fascination with Japanese culture. ;)

Do we get a chance to blow up some giant mechas? That would be awesome!

Do we get a chance to blow up some giant mechas? That would be awesome!
Yes. We'd probably need a lot of Batman-esque preparation to win.

We also need to fight some yakuza, who will be the rare opponents we face who are also villains, but they don't like us messing with Tokyo.

To explain all the high schoolers and stuff having the magical powers, magical power likely vanishes with age in this continuity although there are some exceptions.

Reactions: DoomyCakez
My body is ready

And all those anime physics titties!!!
This doesn't normally apply to magical girls in this setting so they're safe (although some magical girls would be older to mid teens if you guys probably would not want to go around beating up little kids...I...think?)

Maybe we should parody how male protagonists all sort of look the same with brown or black hair while the females are all varied hair colors and stuff. We know the girls with weird hair are our targets.

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Any teenage male with spiky hair of any sort must be beaten up on the spot. Spiky hair and thick eyebrows are our main points on interest.

Any teenage male with spiky hair of any sort must be beaten up on the spot. Spiky hair and thick eyebrows are our main points on interest.
We can't leave any survivors or else someone they know will vow revenge and might be our downfall.

*comes busting in with giant flag reading "go fight win"*
YEEAAHHHH
*sets it on fire waving it around yodeling aggressively*

*watches* o v o

I already know my face claim for this adventure.

Amaimon.full.928658.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.