Tokyo is under attack again...by us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
women-abstract-multicolor-glasses-anime-colors-_13115-27.jpg

I think i'll be going with this beauty~

Reactions: DoomyCakez
Makes us wonder why a male character would hate bouncy boobs that much. Must have a traumatic backstory.

I work weekdays so can only post big stuff after work, only posting small stuff off and on during breaks.

Edit: one hilarous backstory I just thought up is that it's kind of a parody on someone searching for someone else who has one distinct feature that stood out to them, like a six fingered man or someone who smells like sunflowers. Your character could have had something bad happen during childhood and vowed revenge, but only remembers their large, bouncing boobs. Hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Junnabee
Who knows lol

I'm gonna keep my stuff a surprise until CS creation starts lol

How many characters are we going to be allowed?

*still lurking X3*

I'll rob the national back as we speak! (it's morning in here soo... lol XD~!)

I'll rob the national back as we speak! (it's morning in here soo... lol XD~!)
National bank? For some reason I imagine a magical girl police force wearing sirens on their heads storming your position.

I do not have lots of money to bribe you, but maybe I could interest you in this picture of an owl about to do the sickest trick on this side of the solar system?

3335ba8a91b95973b8152ff974bfa5c2.jpg

Reactions: GreenSea
Crap she's here right now!! what to do the magical girl is doing her long introduction post which usually waste 30 second worth of time just like in anime

Crap she's here right now!! what to do the magical girl is doing her long introduction post which usually waste 30 second worth of time just like in anime
Well, you should have used that time to attack rather than type out that sentence. Uh oh, so may have you in a pinch.

gawd dang it her friend comes and here goes another 30 worth of time wasting introduction =3=~!

*transferring the money now to your account*

Maybe if the owl had been the one to transfer the money while doing a trick, but it's too late for that now.

Reactions: GreenSea
*waits patiently* @ M@)

Status
Not open for further replies.