Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
7IjrOOt.png

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

GMs:
@Artorias - @Ali - @Detective Zero - @Akashi

Cijp7uI.jpg

ROLEPLAY SETTING: 14TH DISTRICT

The Humans have collided with the Ghouls in many occasions and for many generations. The Ghouls are spread throughout the world, and specifically in almost all of the districts in Tokyo. The CCG, or in other words, the Ghoul Investigators have been enforcing the streets at night but also during day to keep the Humans safe and free of the danger they can face. They also go by another name, but that is only used among the Ghouls themselves, which would be Doves. The CCG has initiated a program to get rid of each and every Ghoul in Tokyo, and throughout the many years, they've succeeded in annihilating them in a few districts. The danger the CCG poses is much more greater than before.

The rumors have especially spread throughout Tokyo, which is the most dense and populated city when it comes to Ghouls. The Ghouls are running scared in many districts. Some are even afraid to act and or feist on the Humans. Investigators are also spread around the districts and often walk around the streets to make sure something unexpected doesn't happen.

With change, the Humans are growing stronger, and for some unknown reason, the activity of the Doves in the 14th district is quite high. A sudden order from the Director of the CCG has made even the Investigators confused and suspicious about whats really going on. The sudden move to the 14th district has raised tension in the CCG and deviated the schedule planned with the program to get rid of the Ghouls in Tokyo.

There has also been some rumors among the Ghouls about a group called Kuragari Ishi, but they are also referred to as the In'ei. What they stand for is unknown to the most, but the Ghouls scattered around the streets are wondering if they are the reason for why the Doves have turned their attention towards the 14th district. There is also semi-known cafe in the 14th district named Iblis Fleur.

Iblis Fleur is known as a sanctuary or a safe place for the Ghouls, but not everyone knows about it. It is mostly managed by the latter, but it is also there to serve the Human customers in the area, and outside of it. In this world, there are Humans and or Ghouls that are quite different, from each and every individual. Some are trying to live their life as safe as possible, some Ghouls are slaughtering the Humans to kill time, or sate their hunger.

Despite all the occurences happening around Tokyo, the crime rate has not decreased. Humans have been mutilated and killed horribly in the streets. Even with CCG enforcing the streets, the war between the Doves and the Ghouls has never been worse.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE FOR GHOULS

[spoili]
Appearance: (Picture or details)

Name:
Race: Ghoul
Affiliation: (Optional)

Ghoul Mask: (Picture or details)

Dislikes: (Optional)

Weaknesses:

Kagune: (As much details as possible)

Personality:
History: (Cannot be RPed)
[/spoili]

CHARACTER TEMPLATE FOR GHOUL INVESTIGATORS

[spoili]
Appearance: (Picture or details)

Name:
Race: Human
Affiliation: CCG

Dislikes: (Optional)

Weaknesses:

Quinque: (As much details as possible)

Personality:
History: (Cannot be RPed)

Extra:
[/spoili]

IMPORTANT RULES

[spoili]
1. A maximum of three characters is allowed per player. Create more than one if you can handle it.

2. Half-human/Half-ghouls does not exist in this roleplay. Do not make one.

3. Godmodding, metagaming and powerplaying is strictly forbidden.

4. No one liners, or even two. A detailed paragraph is a must. We require you to atleast post up to four lines, and not sentences. However, we encourage more.

5. Golden Rule. Don't be a dick.

6. Keep things as realistic as possible in terms of your character, environment and plot-wise. If an event occurs, act accordingly and realistically, depending on the situation.

7. We encourage quality posts more than quantity, but if you're able to do both, it'll help you, your character(s), and us.

8. Grammar is important. We strongly implore the players to explain situations/their movements, or anything that involves another party, environment as easy as possible. If your post is neat and easy on the readers, this rule should not pose a problem. If its seen, you will be notified to better your posts.

9. All Iwaku rules apply.
[/spoili]

CHARACTER STARTERS

There are some base similarities between our alternate universe and the canon. Iblis Fleur is like Anteiku, and Kuragari Ishi which are also known as the In'ei is an organization like the Aogiri Tree from the canon. CCG is CCG, as always. However, both Iblis Fleur and Kuragari Ishi will be quite different. The plot will be unique with its own form and aspect.

Kuragari Ishi is an anti/bad organization which is controlled by @Ali

Iblis Fleur is a neutral/good organization which is controlled by @Detective Zero

CCG is OPEN FOR LEADER

For starters. A maximum of three players will be allowed to create a character for either Kuragari Ishi or Iblis Fleur. It's first come, first serve. In the future, as the plot progresses, players are allowed to choose their own path.

A minimum of three players is required for CCG at least, but as many players as possible can create a character for it.

Any and all questions can be asked through PM to either Akashi, Ali, Artorias and Detective Zero, or you can just ask them in the OOC.​

Last edited:
I'm from the older RP, it's a legacy character, relax man.

I'm from the older RP, it's a legacy character, relax man.
Speaks the truth.

Why don't you just make a CCG character, instead of complaining about how there are too many ghouls and we need more CCG be a part of the solution perhaps? Unless you're firmly placed on being a Ghoul.

In all honesty I think it's more fun to have the CCG be smaller, puts them at more of a disadvantage and the point of the RP is how Ibleus Fleur AND the CCG react to whatever it is Kuragari Ishi is plotting. There are two very distinct sides to the Ghouls and just because there are a good bunch doesn't mean they're all the same side.

AND IF YOU WANT TO STOP OVER REACTING WE'RE ONLY LIKE TWO DAYS INTO THE OOC, MORE PEOPLE MAY JOIN THE CCG SIDE.

But hey that's just my out look on it.

Speaks the truth.

Why don't you just make a CCG character, instead of complaining about how there are too many ghouls and we need more CCG be a part of the solution perhaps? Unless you're firmly placed on being a Ghoul.

In all honesty I think it's more fun to have the CCG be smaller, puts them at more of a disadvantage and the point of the RP is how Ibleus Fleur AND the CCG react to whatever it is Kuragari Ishi is plotting. There are two very distinct sides to the Ghouls and just because there are a good bunch doesn't mean they're all the same side.

AND IF YOU WANT TO STOP OVER REACTING WE'RE ONLY LIKE TWO DAYS INTO THE OOC, MORE PEOPLE MAY JOIN THE CCG SIDE.

But hey that's just my out look on it.

Well it doesn't matter now. You'll say that you don't want me in this RP anyway because I am freaking you out and making you guys uncomfortable. So there's no point in putting the time. The point is that I have RP'd for 10 years.

I don't understand RPs about superpowers with mundane people, because of this factor. Most people don't want to be mundane characters. They want the people with powers usually. It goes with my philosophy "if everyone is special no one is special"

Tokyo Ghoul isn't just about the cool Ghoul on Ghoul action, it's actually a story about segregation. It's a story that illuminates minorities and struggles of it. There's a kind of deeper perspective in it. And we need more humans to balance this part out. There is no struggle if there's no humans. If the cast is all Ghouls, than there is no struggle and no humans that dictate the stories of fear. Than there is non of that element about them being a minority scared of what the human society could do to them.

If you're not too offended by my behavior, by stating some rational facts and opinions about this subject, I'll make a CGC. The only reason I was so dead set on making a Ghoul, was it took me 2 days , yesterday and today to build an interesting concept and idea.

Holy shit I've actually fallen behind here hahaha!!!!

I have no idea what kind of concept I was gonna do for my ghoul. That fuck we still hasn't paid for the adopt he bought so I don't have the chibi sketch of that one image yet. >.>

If you think about it, there's actually four sides though, CCG, Kuragari Ishi, Iblis Fleur, and Neutral Ghouls. It would make sense that most characters would be ghouls, simply because there are three times as many ghoul factions as human factions. There were quite a few more ghouls in the old RP as well, the humans were always outnumbered. There were 15 PC ghouls and 9 PC humans.

If you think about it, there's actually four sides though, CCG, Kuragari Ishi, Iblis Fleur, and Neutral Ghouls. It would make sense that most characters would be ghouls, simply because there are three times as many ghoul factions as human factions. There were quite a few more ghouls in the old RP as well, the humans were always outnumbered. There were 15 PC ghouls and 9 PC humans.

Ah and I'd go more with even numbers, tbh.

I'll go ahead and make another CGC dude but with a twist

You'll say that you don't want me in this RP anyway because I am freaking you out and making you guys uncomfortable.
Not freaked out or uncomfortable in the slightest, more of a "this guy's over reacting *sigh* " deal.

To go off Ascendant above, all of the CCG characters are intentionally strong for the pure reason that more people are going to want to play the superpower holding race of Ghouls just like you said.
Go read through the CCG character sheets, none of them are weak, majority are First Class and up. My character was one of three CCG characters that weren't First Class or higher in the original RP and only because of his history working for the CCG, the other two below First Class were simply new to the CCG but were in no way weak, just not as strong as the First Class and up.

CCG may be out numbered, but they're not going to get swatted away like bugs with the cast we currently have. I just think you're over reacting a bit, keep your Ghoul, it won't hurt me none if you do because as I said I'm the guy in RPs that enjoys playing the disadvantaged group makes for a more interesting story in my opinion.

To make it easier though, I have no problem controlling a bunch of CCG NPCs for moments when we need more CCG present, I just don't enjoy having to constantly control multiple characters so I won't be creating anymore main character investigators. If one of the GMs still want's me to throw up some CSs for NPCs I'll do so though.

Not freaked out or uncomfortable in the slightest, more of a "this guy's over reacting *sigh* " deal.

To go off Ascendant above, all of the CCG characters are intentionally strong for the pure reason that more people are going to want to play the superpower holding race of Ghouls just like you said.
Go read through the CCG character sheets, none of them are weak, majority are First Class and up. My character was one of three CCG characters that weren't First Class or higher in the original RP and only because of his history working for the CCG, the other two below First Class were simply new to the CCG but were in no way weak, just not as strong as the First Class and up.

CCG may be out numbered, but they're not going to get swatted away like bugs with the cast we currently have. I just think you're over reacting a bit, keep your Ghoul, it won't hurt me none if you do because as I said I'm the guy in RPs that enjoys playing the disadvantaged group makes for a more interesting story in my opinion.

To make it easier though, I have no problem controlling a bunch of CCG NPCs for moments when we need more CCG present, I just don't enjoy having to constantly control multiple characters so I won't be creating anymore main character investigators. If one of the GMs still want's me to throw up some CSs for NPCs I'll do so though.

Well I'll make a CGC guy. I'm also considering this fucked up twisted scenario, where his wife gets into a car accident and has almost a Kaneki Ken state. And he just hides his wife because he cannot bare to kill her and some twisted shit.

I'd just pass it by the GMs first, remember there are no half-human half-ghouls.

I'd just pass it by the GMs first, remember there are no half-human half-ghouls.
But I mean it's entirely possible if you read the lore, it even states humans can be given the organs of ghouls and it happened more than once and it's not like Kaneki Ken was special. Those two twin girls and a few other characters as well. I don't see how a woman in a car accident couldn't have gotten a ghoul involved and they used the ghoul to save her. Besides there something delicious dark about a man needing to lock up someone of his own blood in his house because he cannot bare to kill them despite his job and keeping them a secret.

Edit-

It also states they can be born as well, half human, half ghouls

Last edited:
delicious dark about a man needing to lock up someone of his own blood in his house because he cannot bare to kill them despite his job and keeping them a secret.
I'm going to be honest, I like this idea. But I'm not a GM sooooooo, just got to wait for them

I'm going to be honest, I like this idea. But I'm not a GM sooooooo, just got to wait for them
Yes one person for the fucked up twisted dark tale.

I just thought what's another reason for someone to hunt a Ghoul. Because he blames them for stealing part of his wife's humanity. Omg so dark and delicious the things I could to make him make the ghouls pay.

Last edited:
Holy shit I've actually fallen behind here hahaha!!!!

I have no idea what kind of concept I was gonna do for my ghoul. That fuck we still hasn't paid for the adopt he bought so I don't have the chibi sketch of that one image yet. >.>
Join the Kuragari Ishi >:D Muahahaha! ♥

Join the Kuragari Ishi >:D Muahahaha! ♥

Well my character will be around your characters age, so it would make more sense for our characters to be friends of some kind.

Reactions: Ali
My goodness.. @Ascendant - It was been a while.

Last edited:
It truly has, nice to see another returning member.

This is the only one I've come back for, I just happened to notice it on my once a month or so surveys of what's happening.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel

meg.png

Name:
Fujiko Souji

Race:
Human

Ghoul Investigator
(Rank 1)

Affiliation:
CCG

flowers in clusters ♠ cherries ♠ rain ♠ wisteria flowers ♠ books ♠ tea

Dislikes:
bugs ♠ canines ♠ idiots ♠ liars ♠ rude people ♠ attention seekers

Weaknesses:
Rinkaku ♠ kittens ♠ wisteria flowers

Quinque:

"Amatsu"
a chimera quinque that takes form of a dagger and a whip.

Personality:
Fujiko is unpredictable and spontaneous. She's the kind of person who you thought you finally figured out but in truth, you didn't. She's a chameleon when it comes to personality, and one could say that she have multiple personalities because of it.

She's very ladylike, polite, and cheerful but at the same time flirty, charismatic and charming. She can be seductive and scheming if she wants to, or cold and heartless when needed. She's an attention-seeker when it comes to men, and can be pretty bitchy when the spotlight was taken from her.

Due to her upbringing, she became a perfectionist. She hates feeling inadequate and does what she can to live up to her and her father's high standards. She makes sure to do everything she can so she won't disappoint anyone. Though she often fall short to the expectations of others and ends up disappointing herself, this only makes her work even harder to prove that she isn't inadequate and that she can meet or even surpass their expectations. She is her worst critic and really beats herself over small mistakes but she doesn't show it.

When it comes to work, she doesn't shy away from it. In fact, she believes that work gives her purpose. Just because she can easily have anything she want by batting her eyelashes doesn't mean she do work hard for it.

Bio:
Born into privilege, Fujiko was groomed from a young age to serve as a wise and intelligent investigator. Her parents were Ghoul investigators and she's tutored in government, economy, tactics, reading and writing, mathematics, history, and culture, she swiftly became a knowledgeable and intelligent girl. Although her parents were oftentimes busy due to their work, they nevertheless doted on their daughter. Her mother was especially close to her, help her with her tutoring, read her books and stories, and bring in sweets to pamper the young girl with. For a while, Fujiko was happy. Then, the ghouls came, and everything changed.

Her mother was killed by ghouls and since then, her father became even more strict to the point that the more skills she mastered, the more she will be given to master. This made her grow unhappy but what else can she do? he's the only family she got.

As she graduated high school being the top of her class, she joined the CCG's training academy and was welcomed by the love by the men, something her father didn't give her and developed her flirtatious attitude and charm. She vowed that she'll cleanse the world of ghouls and that she'll seek revenge for her mother's death

Extra:
She have a pet cat named Pebbles who she lo

Last edited:
Reactions: Akashi
thinking if I should do a ghoul or not xD

Status
Not open for further replies.