Together at last

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Austin heard what Issac he suddenly felt like he died on the inside because he knew she would say yes to him. Austin looked over at Kylie one last time before slowly walking away to his house. As Austin walked he started to feel depressed. "I knew something like that would happen....I guess there isn't really anyone for me..." Austin said as he was walking up to his house and walked into it. Austin walked to his room and closed the door, locking it behind him. Austin sat on his bed sighing. "I wish I did have someone....I really, really do like Kylie....but I know she just strictly just likes me as a friend." Austin said rubbing his neck. "I guess not all dreams are meant to come true..." Austin said looking at a picture of Kylie he had in his room.

" ... Of course."

Isaac beamed. "Oh thank God, I didn't think you'd say yes. How about this weekend?"

"I'm actually spending time with my friend," she said truthfully. She would never bail on Austin. "Next weekend?"

"Sure," he said. "I'll text you."

Isaac walked away. Kylie turned around to face her sister. After a few moments of hysterically squealing, Kylie asked, "Where did Austin go?"

"Home, I guess." Jessamine looped arms with Kylie, and the twins walked home, discussing what Kylie would wear on her date with Isaac.

The Cabots lived on the same street as Austin. Jessamine left Kylie at Austin's house. After his mom let her in, Kylie softly knocked on Austin's door. "Can I come in?"

Austin felt shaken when he heard Kylie's voice but opened the door looking clearly jittery. "Yes? is there something you want?" Austin asked quietly as he allowed her into his room. "I can already guess what he asked and you probably said yes." Austin said in a quiet but calm tone. "But, I think its cool that you finally got something to do besides hanging out with me...if you wanted to do something this weekend other than watch the Harry potter thing then that is fine...we can do it another time Kylie..." Austin said rubbing his arms nervously.

"No, I'm completely yours this weekend," said Kylie. She sat on the end of Austin's bed, looking up at him. "We don't have to watch the movies if you don't want to. I'll do anything."

Kylie nodded. "And, yeah, I said yes." She beamed. She didn't notice how nervous Austin seemed -- no, she did, but she didn't think anything of it. She was always nervous. "You okay?"

• Love
Reactions: Delzmore
"It is okay Kylie...if you had planned something last minute but had change because of what we thought of doing this weekend then you can do it...we have all year to what those movies..." Austin said then placed his hands on her shoulders"Go enjoy yourself...you deserve it" Austin said then rubbed his neck still feeling extremely nervous.

"Isaac's taking me out next weekend," said Kylie. "I specifically said next weekend because this weekend, I am spending time with you. End of discussion."

Kylie crossed to Austin's movie cabinet. "It's Friday, we could get a head start on Harry Potter now. Unless you wanted to watch something else. Or do something else. I could go home if you don't want to do anything right now."

Kylie felt that Austin was uncomfortable, which made her uncomfortable.

"Okay then...." Austin said feeling bad again and he looked at the ground sad again about the situation that is going on. Austin picked up one of the pictures of Kylie he had and stared at it. "Well...what do you want to do?" Austin asked.

"I don't know," said Kylie. In an attempt to eradicate the awkward tension in the room, Kylie slid a board game off the shelf. "You want to play Trivial Pursuit? We haven't played this since we were, like, twelve."

"I guess..." Austin said quietly as he continued to look at the ground with confusion and sadness.

Kylie set up the board game, slowly becoming more animated. "I call dibs on the purple piece," she said.

They played the game for about an hour and a half. Austin won, of course, and Kylie smiled. "Good job."

Austin nodded and rubbed his head as they continued to play until they heard a quiet knock on the door. 'Y-Yes?" Austin asked. "Its me...Georgia....may I come in?" Georgia asked hoping Austin would open the door. Austin looked at Kylie with a frantic look on his face and motioned her to get into his closet so Georgia doesn't know Kylie is in his room. "Come in..." Austin said quietly. Georgia slowly walked in with a huge smile on her face "Hello, Austin...I want to ask you a question...would you like to go out this weekend?" Georgia asked with her blue eyes shining like an clear sky through Austin's soul. Austin turned pale again and started rubbing his arm nervously.

Kylie, hiding in the closet for some reason she couldn't begin to fathom, was surprised by Georgia's forwardness. She had expected the blonde to eventually ask Austin out, but not this soon.

Kylie listened hard, envisioning Austin's expression as she waited for him to reply.

"Um....uh...I..." Austin said as he was shocked and still very unsure about his answer. "Um..is that a yes? or no?" Georgia asked curiously, still wondering about his answer. "Um...I think I would say....yes...." Austin said feeling very, very nervous. Georgia's eyes lit up with excitement from his answer and hugged him tightly. "But...we can do it next week...I have a special friend coming over this weekend..." Austin said rubbing his arm nervously. Georgia looked at him confused for a moment "Who is this friend?" Austin looked at her and rubbed his head "Kylie" Austin said rubbing his head. "But this is the only date we will go on...you aren't the one I like...Kylie is the one I truly like." Austin said with confidence. Georgia looked at him with a smirk "A date is a date...." Georgia said before kissing him on the cheek and leaving. Austin went pale and fell backwards on his bed.

Kylie stepped out of the the closet, shocked.

"Did you mean that?" she asked. "Or did you just say that because you didn't want to go on another date with her?"

"Yes, I do mean it....I am sorry that I didn't tell you but I was afraid it would completely destroy our friendship..." Austin said rubbing his arms nervously. "It literally killed me when Issac asked you out and you saying yes....but if you are happy with being with him then I understand.." Austin said looking at the ground knowing what she is going to say next.

Kylie shook her head. "Why are you going out with Georgia if you don't actually like her?" Kylie asked. "That's wrong."

Kylie stared at the ground, this new information shocking her. It wasn't going to destroy their friendship, but she didn't know how to respond to this. Isaac ...

"I am going out with her just to make her happy and to keep her off of me....I could tell she had been wanting to date me for a while now and I told her that this will be the first and last date me and her go on..." Austin said placing his hands on her shoulders. "I truly want to be with you...you are the perfect girl...your personality is amazing and you treat me as an equal....I have been wanting someone like that and you are that person....but I know you don't feel the same for me as I feel for you......" Austin said feeling bad now.

Kylie sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Austin, this isn't going to ruin our friendship or anything ... I just need to think ..."

Kylie crossed to the door. "I'll text you later," she said, not looking at him. Kylie walked home.

Austin nodded and sighed "That is okay...see you later Kylie..." Austin said then hugged her before she walked home. Austin closed the door to his room and laid on his bed feeling really, really terrible. "I feel that something is wrong....so very wrong..."

Kylie immediately filled Jessamine in with everything that happened. Jess gaped.

"You're kidding."

"No." Kylie shook her head. "What do I do?"

"Well, who do you like more?"

"I don't know."

"Well, I've never heard you talk about Austin romantically. But Isaac, on the other hand ... "

"Yeah, but ... " Kylie sighed. "Austin might be better for me."

Jessamine shrugged. "See how this date with Isaac goes."

Status
Not open for further replies.