Together at last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austin walked out of his room and walked into the living room to watch some tv to calm his emotions. After a couple of hours, Austin got up and walked outside and went to Kylie's house to talk to her. Austin knocked on Kylie's door and after he knocked he felt this surge of prickly emotion rush through his body. "I just want to talk to you Kylie....I hope everything is alright with you....I felt that I may have crossed some sort of line...I am not sure what to do now...but I just want to see your face again...."

Kylie was in her room, asleep; Jessamine answered the door.

Jess listen to Austin speak, leaning against the doorframe. She raised an eyebrow. "You do realise I'm Jessamine, right? Anyway, Kylie's asleep."

"W-What!? Why did you trick me?" Austin said suddenly feeling really, really stupid. "Why didn't you tell me that?" Austin asked feeling that she tricked him. "Anyways...can you relay the message I gave to you accidentally to Kylie?"

Jessamine scoffed. "I didn't exactly trick you, Austin, I opened the door and you started talking," she said. "Yeah, I'll tell her. You'd think that you could tell the difference between us, honestly."

"Well, its kinda hard to tell the difference between identical twin sisters who literally wear thew same exact clothes and most of all look the same...so no, I can't really tell you two apart from your personalities..." Austin said still feeling tricked.

"Well, there's also the minor detail of Kylie having about three times my energy," said Jessamine, shrugging. "I guess I can't blame you, my own boyfriend tried to kiss her the other day because he thought she was me."

"Oh.....okay" Austin said nervously when he heard that. "Well...I really hope that if I were to tell Kylie some important information, I would actually be telling her and not her twin..." Austin said rubbing his head nervously as he looked at her.

"Well, you've kind of already told me, so I'll pass it on to her," said Jessamine. She was crueler than her sister: Jessamine smiled exactly the way Kylie smiled, on purpose, just to throw him off. "Was there anything else you wanted?"

"No...I just wanted to talk to Kylie....when do you think she'll wake up?" Austin asked curiously hoping to talk to Kylie directly.

"In whatever time it takes us to walk up the stairs," said Jessamine. She tiurned on her heel and lead Austin upstairs, opening Kylie's bedroom door as loudly as possible.

Jessamine shook her sister awake. "Kylie. Kylie Jasmine Cabot. Kylie, wake the fuck up, Austin's here to see you."

Kylie sat up, looking at Austin through blurred eyes. "Hey."

"Hey...how are you doing Kylie?" Austin asked as he sat on the side of her bed where she was. Austin told her what he accidentally Jessamine and rubbed his arm after he told her. 'So yeah...that is that..." Austin said looking at Kylie. "Well, I ought to be going...hope to see you around Kylie.." Austin said as he hugged her and left her house.

Status
Not open for further replies.