To the Ends of the Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
The child's head hung down after the kings blow, he trembled lightly, to the king it appeared that he was crying. His long black hair concealed his features as his mouth twisted to a smile. His fang regenerated as his eyes glowed slightly. He sent images of the events transpiring straight into his mother's mind.

His mother stopped moving as her eyes glowed. She watched the events that passed and growled angrily. It was hard to resist the urge to destroy the kingdom but she held fast. She had to be clever. Brute force would win her nothing. The glow faded and she formulated a plan. "It seems that he has scouts all over searching for me. Because he has seen this form I will need to find a disguise of sorts." She paused and then summoned a heavy black cloak that obscured her features quite nicely. "Excellent. Mage: take me to a metalsmith. I must obtain armor." She met thenold mage's gaze, her amber eyes gleaming with determination.

The mage nodded at the woman's response. "Okay, luckily for you I know a guy. Just follow me." The mage lead her into a dark alley way. As they walked into the alley way the mage continued to walk to the very back. Once he was all the way to the back, he was face to face with a brick wall. "Here it is." The mage looked behind him to make sure no one was watching them. He waved his hand over the wall. After he waved his hand the wall stated to open up. "Hurry, we don't have much time." He said as he ran inside. When the two ran threw the wall, they entered a very dark room. The mage clapped his and together and all of a sudden a door formed. "Well come to the black market." The mage said as he opened the door. When he opened the door he reveled a huge street market. "The king does not know about this place, so we don't have to worry about being attacked. The two stepped through the door, and walked through the market. "We're looking for Mo's weapons, so keep an eye out." The two kept on walking through the market until they saw Mo's weapons. "Look there it is." The mage walked towards the store's door, and opened it. "I'm back mo" I was wondering when I would see you again. Mo was a big orc who lived in his workshop. And who's the sexy lady? "She's my friend. We're looking for some weapons, do you thing you can help us out?" OF COURSE? Just tell me what you're looking for.

She looked around, meeting the orcs gaze calmly. "I need armor more than weapons. Something inconspicuous but sturdy, full coverage preferably. The less I am known the better."​

The orc nodded. I think I have something for you. He walked trough a door that was located behind him. There was a moment of silence, and all of a sudden a big thump came from the door. Damn it! The mage and the woman looked at each other. "He's a bit clumsy" Here's what I got! The orc said as he bust through the door. He sent a down black armor, and a black helmet (It looks like the picture you posted. XD). Will this do?

She examined the armor thoughtfully before nodding, "These will do quite nicely. Have you any place for me to change?" She asked, picking up the helmet.

(The helmet was supposed to be bought in the human section butnno bigndeal. I'll buy the spine armor/shield thing out there. I just have a set of dialogue I'd like to use for an encounter between her and a human.)

(Can I have one of my mercs pop up here?)

No, you have to change in front of us.... The orc said with a serious face. He then burst into laughter. I'm just messing with you. The changing rooms are right over there. He said as he pointed to a hallway. Once you get to the end of the hallway take a right.

A guy dressed as a samurai walks in its clear he was no ordinary mercenary and bumps into the women. "Watch it there's a reason women should only be used as slaves." He looks at the Orc have you got my sword and repaired and my throwing stars made?" He looks to the women with armor and the old man. "Maybe I was wrong maybe she still is a slave, so how much is she worth to you?" He asked the old man.

Yes sir, I just got it done it done today. Let me go get it from the back. With that said the Orc went back to the back room again. The old man looked at the samurai as he asked how much his friend was. "Oh she's not my slave. We're just friends." The Orc came out right after the mage finished the sentence. Alright samurai, here's your equipment. He said as he dropped the samurais equipment on the counter. That will be two gold coins.

The samurai picks up his sword and begins to inspect it and then puts it at his side next to two other blades before looking at the stars and counting them and begins to insert them into his sleeve and then tosses two gold coins on the counter. "Better keep your friend in line then because if she steps out of line she may be your friend any more."

Sensing a dangerous aura about the man before her, she diverted her eyes. "I'll be sure to stay my place, sir." She knew humans well enough to play the cowering female when placed in such a situation. She gathered the armor into her arms and walked toward the changing rooms, carefully skirting a fair distance around the samurai.

She went into a changing room and quickly but carefully removed her shimmering twilight colored dress. She equipped herself with the armor and pulled her long hair into a tight braid that coiled to fit nicely in her helmet. She was pleased to find that the glass face was only dark on the outside and did not obscure her vision. She fastened her rapier to her side and checked the fit of everything. Feeling comfortable in the armor, she used magic to send the dress into the same void hernweapon had come from and walked out. Turning to the orc she inquired, "What do I owe you, kind sir?" To her surprise the helmet distorted her voice into something strangely mechanical. It would do well for hiding her identity.

Nothing, think of it as a gift for being here for the first time. The orc said with a smile. The old mage stared at the samurai. He felt like he was going to attack them.

The samurai looks back at the girl in armor and burst out laughing. "What the fuck is this a girl in armor are you trying to get her killed, or maybe your hoping I would show her a thing or two." He turns to her with one hand on his middle sword. "what do you say Girly do you want a lesion in swordplay." A smile comes across his face.

"I couldn't possibly!" She insisted, "Here at least take this as a parting gift. There is no guarantee of my return after all." She opened a small pouch that was secured to her waist and pulled out a glittering crystal amulet. "A protective charm. From my homeland. I bestow it onto you, kind friend." She smiled, though the gesture was masked by her helmet.

Her eyes widened at the samurai's laughter. Sensing the impending threat, her hand moved reflexively to the hilt of her blade. "Nay, sir. I need no lesson. Perhaps another day." She replied, hoping to rid herself of the male's malicious intention.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh if you don't want a lesion then lets have a little sparing match before this so called tournament starts, I don't have a problem thining out the pretenders from the real fighter." He smiles."unless you have another way to get me to leave?"

She grimanced but nodded, "Very well, sir. If that is what you wish." She drew her blade, the thin purple steel of her rapier glinted in the early afternoon sunlight. "A duel to disarm." She told him, taking a strong fighting stance.

Setsuna
"That's enough Tosen we need to be somewhere, we are tired of waiting outside you said you were just getting your weapons not fighting." Says a girl that seemed to appear from out of no where. "I suggest you listen to me and Luna we may be more then you can handle."

Tosen
"Tck just when things were about to get fun, if there wasn't two of you don't expect me to listen." He leaves the place and begins walking down the street.

Setsuna
Looks to the girl. "You'll need to forgive Tosen he's nothing but a sexist pig he loves to start trouble but as long as we are here we will keep him in line sorry it took me so long to step in I didn't know what was going on."

Relief washed over her as two other females intervened. She put away her weapon and nodded, "No trouble at all. Thank you." She turned toward the mage, "We've spent too much time here. We should be on our way."

Setsuna
"Your lucky we were here otherwise you wouldn't be fighting to disarm you use those words and he would be fighting to take your arm off but we have somewhere we need to be, maybe I'll see you around." She runs after the two with a pretty fast jog and seems to converse with the other female before arguing with the male.

The male shoots a glare back at the women he wanted to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.