To the Ends of the Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mage nodded. "You're right, we really should be on our way." He turned to look at the Orc. "Mind if we use you're back door?"

Go right ahead.

"Thanks." The mage said as he, and the woman, walked to the back door. Once at the back door, the mage waved his hand in front of the door. "Well it was nice seeing you again old friend."

You to old friend, and I hope you find what you're looking for young lady. The Orc said with a smile.

The old man smiled and waved goodbye to his friend. The two then walked trough door. Once they walked through the door they where back in the same ally. "I fear we will meet that man again." The mage said. "So what now?"

She frowned inside her helmet as the trio disappeared from sight. She followed the mage silently, contemplating the recent events. She looked up when the mage vocalized her own fear. "I agree. He may have been one of the king's men. I hope he does not remember my face well or we'll be in over our heads. I think I'll use a glamour to modify this armor. Make it look different before we go out into the main bazaar." She explained, using magic to modify the armor's appearance to others.

"So this tournament he mentioned. When is it? Do I need to compete?" She asked the mage, unsure of her course of action.

Status
Not open for further replies.