To Love You {OPEN SIGN-UPS~OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
AliceFalling got hers up first.

May I reserve the male spot for 'The Pretenders' and the female spot for 'Stoically Impressionable'?
@Felilla It seems my reservation request's were overlooked... You didn't reserve my spot for The Pretenders, which is still open so I'm going to go ahead and make my character now before that can be taken too..... Unless you have a problem with me playing that character?
I also asked to reserve the female position for 'Stoically Impressionable', but it seems that position has been claimed since I asked. Oh well, I'll live. If you decide to add any more pairings to the list will you let us know, so I can possibly reserve a female for that pairing?

I'll have my cs up tomorrow night, busy with making my own Modern Fantasy rp...so busy yeah lol.

Last edited:
#b80000
"I guess this is the part where I say something witty..."
tumblr_inline_n3ypd2TTSm1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3ylkn5BxR1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yqpgxLzk1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yqrpLPXW1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3ylwuGJAU1s2djns.gif

tumblr_inline_n3yi6hWII41s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhsei4pK1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yi229DDf1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhzs4dLj1s2djns.gif
tumblr_inline_n3yhvzUzpR1s2djns.gif

.:Name:.
"Yes, Kyler. With a 'K', not a 'T'."
. Kyler Maxon Stokes .

.:Nickname:.
"Most people just call me Kyler."
. Kye .

.:Age:.
"Perfectly legal." *wink*
. 18 .

.:Gender:.
"All man, baby."
. Male .

.:Role:.
"I'm Captain of the Soccer team and Student Body President, if that's what you mean."
. The Pretenders- Male.
. Older brother of You Keep Me Warm Female 1~Friend to Stoically Impressionable Boy.

.:Sexuality:.
"Gotta love the ladies."
. Heterosexual .

.:Health Ailments:.
"Nothing more interesting than some occasional ankle pain."
. Kyler has a scar on both sides of his right ankle, from when he broke it.
. Kyler has a light brown birthmark on the back of his right arm, shaped like a paint splatter.
. Allergic to bleach- gives him a rash .

.:Hair Color:.
"Brown, the best kind of hair color."
. Medium brown, short, thick .

.:Eye Color:.
"They say green is the most uncommon eye color on the planet."
. Light Green .

.:Height|Weight:.
"Keep in mind that most of my weight is muscle."
. 6'2'' & 158 lbs .

.:Personality:.
"If I had to describe myself in one word, I'd be Awesome."
. Kyler presents himself as a courageous young man with integrity and an endless supply of confidence. He's very outspoken and opinionated, though he does not discriminate against others for their own opinions. Truth be told, he is known for being a major flirt, and some would even go so far is to call him a womanizer.But, Kyler does care deeply for those he actually gets in a relationship with. It doesn't seem like it to outsiders, but Kyler is actually very picky and selective with who he gets close with. It's sort of like a defense mechanism, because he will only allow people he deems worthy to see certain sides of him. Kyler tends to be very cockyand even an asshole, if pushed just right. But, those he is close to know that if there was human version of ateddy bear, it would be him. He's actually very thoughtful, protective, and sweet. He likes to make others smile, especially when they're down. Because Kyler doesn't care what others think of him, he will sometimes embarrass himself on purpose just to bring a smile to someones lips. He has great sportsmanship, though he is also very competitive. Still, once he's lost he'll accept it and move on. Kyler will always take responsibilityfor his actions, and expects others to do the same. Finally, Kyler tends to be very trusting of other people, which results in him being extremely gullible .

.:Hobbies:.
"Sports are my true passion."
. Racing, Working Out, Various Sports, and Cooking. .

.:Talents:.
"Other than being a soccer superstar?"
. Aside from having a natural knack for any kind of sport, Kyler can also cook very well. In fact, during holidays he usually kicks the whole family out of the kitchen, aside from his younger sister, because he is the only one in his family with any cooking ability. Because he is very confident, Kyler is also good at public speaking, and since he was young he's been good at climbing (tree's, counters, you name it). If you were to ask Kyler what his best talent is, however, he would tell you, "Flirting, of course!" .

.:History:.
"Hey, can't the past stay in the past?"
. Kyler was born in the middle of the night to a very loving family. He was a very happy baby, and very much a momma's boy. However, he and his father did share a special bond over sports. He'd been watching football games since before he could even talk, and as soon as he turned four he joined football. Of course at that age it wasn't very competitive, but he loved it anyways. From this he branched off to several other sports, very quickly becoming the athlete he is today. Also, when he was very young Kyler's parent's had another child. A daughter. Kyler had always viewed his female peers as an equal, but there was something so fragile about his baby sister that he knew he'd protect her his whole life.

Kyler continued to play sports, during the summer and for his high school. He made Varisty in every sport during his freshman year... which resulted in several hazings. He's done things he's not proud of, and was humiliated more times than the young jock could count. Luckily his family never found out, and once freshman year was over it was his turn to do the hazing. But, he never participated. In fact, he despised many of his teammates for how they treated the young new-bee's on Varsity, and sometimes warned others about planned hazings so they could avoid them.

It was decided halfway through his sophomore year that Kyler would need a tutor for math classes, as well as English. Apparently, he excelled in sports so much because he was unsatisfactory when it came to academics. But, he tried not to let it get to him, and his family decided to keep this among themselves .

.:Other:.
"Not much else to know."
. Born April 25th.
. Likes- Spicy Food, Cuddling, Milkshakes, Roller Coasters, Granola Bars, Cotton Candy, Horror Movies, Bananas, Sports, Christmas Lights, Energy Drinks, and Soup.
. Dislikes- Homework, School, Archery, Wrestling, Sunburns, Traffic, Mysteries, Early Mornings, Smoking, and Poptars.

"... I'm not witty."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

c7739da9584cf0766caa7191a35cdece.jpg

"It's a bit of a mouthful"

Samuel James King

"Sam is fine, Sammy if i know you"

Sam, Sammy
"Almost an adult"

"Not a chick"

Male
Former Captain of the track team before injury~Twin Brother of You Said "Forever" Male 1~Best Friend to Accidents Happen Girl
"Uh..."

Unsure
"Take a wild guess"

Confined to wheel chair due to injury, slight depression and anxiety
"But i did well in school"

Blonde
"They are like the sea"

Blue
"I lost some weight because of the chair"

5'10, 132
"Thats a loaded question"

Quick Thinker: He thinks on his feet an is able to figure out the best course of action when it comes to bad things happening
Cautious: He doesn't like to get physical with others
Funny: He likes to crack jokes whenever possible to keep the atmosphere good
Stubborn: He doesn't give up on things he believes in
Good listener: Is always open to being talked to
"I like to read and stuff"

Reading, Listening to music, learning new tricks on his wheel chair
.:Talent{s}:.
"I mean it used to be running but..."

Taking Photos, Cooking
"You don't need to do that"
N/A

• Love

c7739da9584cf0766caa7191a35cdece.jpg

"It's a bit of a mouthful"

Samuel James King

"Sam is fine, Sammy if i know you"

Sam, Sammy
"Almost an adult"

"Not a chick"

Male
Former Captain of the track team before injury~Twin Brother of You Said "Forever" Male 1~Best Friend to Accidents Happen Girl
"Uh..."

Unsure
"Take a wild guess"

Confined to wheel chair due to injury, slight depression and anxiety
"But i did well in school"

Blonde
"They are like the sea"

Blue
"I lost some weight because of the chair"

5'10, 132
"Thats a loaded question"

Quick Thinker: He thinks on his feet an is able to figure out the best course of action when it comes to bad things happening
Cautious: He doesn't like to get physical with others
Funny: He likes to crack jokes whenever possible to keep the atmosphere good
Stubborn: He doesn't give up on things he believes in
Good listener: Is always open to being talked to
"I like to read and stuff"

Reading, Listening to music, learning new tricks on his wheel chair
"I mean it used to be running but..."

Taking Photos, Cooking
"You don't need to do that"
N/A
Rofl no lie my character your characters Twin Male one last name was going to be king, lol glad I didn't have to change that.

tumblr_msmbdqev3k1qggu3yo1_250.gif
tumblr_msmbdqev3k1qggu3yo4_250.gif

tumblr_ms3lm4ekZg1r6b5b7o3_250.gif
tumblr_ms3lm4ekZg1r6b5b7o4_250.gif

tumblr_ms3lm4ekZg1r6b5b7o5_250.gif
tumblr_ms3lm4ekZg1r6b5b7o7_250.gif

tumblr_ms3lm4ekZg1r6b5b7o8_250.gif
tumblr_msd23cf6C51qe1mfbo1_250.gif

.::Name::.
"Eh love call me Josey."
Joseph Leonard Fisher
.::Nickname::.
"Don't even think of calling me Jojo"
Jusey, Joey, Jay, Josh, Jojo.

.::Age::.
"I'm now a legal adult, but it actually feels the same as a teenager at the moment."
.::Gender::.
"Well mate I am pure absolute male, except i like guys."
Male
"Alright roll call everyone!"
You Said "Forever" Male 2|Older Brother to You keep me warm female 2
.::Sexuality::.
"I don't like those kinds of words, i prefer my 'Lifestyle' "
Homosexual
.::Health Ailments::.
"We all got our physical problems."
Asthma|Claustrophobic

.::Hair Color::.
"Baby you know I'm lookin' fine."
Dark ginger short hair cut.
.::Eye Color::.
"My hair plus my eyes is a perfect combination."
dark navy blue.
"I get it, I'm a human twig. Like i haven't heard that joke."
5'9|117 Pounds

.::Personality::.
"Not everything is visible to the human eye mate."
From his parents perspective, he's a perfect, kind and gentle soul, but that's not true. He isn't very honest towards his family, except for his sister, a lot of the time he doesn't feel like they no him at all, especially because hes terrible at lying. Josey is considerate towards his sister, he cares for her a lot and especially for her courage, he cares for all his friends and family even if his parents are judgmental. Joseph is very accepting and loves to make friends, he is generally nice to a lot of people. Josey is really responsible and likes to take charge in situations, he doesn't like to be pushed around. Josey has been really confident of himself, but ever since his sister was put down because of his sexuality he has became paranoid as to what they would think if he ever told. Joseph is very intelligent and is always once step ahead of his homework, even if he isn't good at sports, he is a really smart teenager.

"I
{Answer Here|At Least One}
{Answer Here|Optional}
{Answer Here|Is there anything else to know about your character}

BIG WIP

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermit
emily_browning___babydoll_by_redbitter-d5ecl7y.gif

Adeline Marie Williams

Addy | | Mar

Female

Help Me Stand
She's never been able to walk | | Best Friends with Harper Seville

Questioning

Chromosome 'Walking' disorder | | Depression | | Insomnia | | She can't speak as well as others

tumblr_mbg7m0w9rp1rftd23o1_500.gif

Dark Brown | | Just above the shoulder | | Curly

A deep hazel green

5'2" | | 110 lbs

Idiotic: Addy won't stop until she feels the thrill.
Forgetful: She tends to forget many things, important or not.
Irresponsible: If something bad happens, she's 'riding' away from the scene.
Lovable: Nothing will stop her from giving others a hug and a smile.
Independent: Addy never depends on others and always goes out on her own.

Reading ~ Romance / Horror / Sci-Fi / Thrillers.
Watching movies~ Anything that has to do with Sci-Fi and Horror.
Exploring~ Going out alone into possible dangerous places is something she'll do all the time if possible.

People watching~ Learning new things by a simple stare.
Drawing~ The only real thing she's good at.

Adeline's parents were shocked once they learned what was wrong with their baby girl. So, throughout her childhood and early teens, they kept her inside and homeschooled. She never got to make any friends until the second year of High School, in which her doctor had thankfully changed her parents mind. Once going to a place that was so different, so new, she didn't know what to do. Addy got lost on the first day, but thankfully a teacher had found her practically almost shaking under a pair of staircases and showed her to her class. Everyone stared at her, making her feel off and different from the rest. But of course, she was. The teenager couldn't really speak, couldn't walk, and she was always sporting dark little circles under her eyes.

Everyone wasn't really all that rude to her, exactly. Even if they were, she always had her mind in the sketching book. Addy didn't bother trying to make friends, just simply going and leaving school day after boring day. Though, it didn't take long before few began to try to talk to her. And everything went up after that, she made a small little group of friends. Of course, that was really the only thing that changed. She left school, trying to say 'Bye' to everyone and then she went home. Her parents were always busy, so she was usually home alone until about an hour later.

Her parents always got mad at her for always leaving the house alone or just not showing up, doing who knows what. That of course, never stopped her,

Soap~ Her favorite song by Melanie Martinez

tumblr_md4z3wlaW31rynytv.gif
It is done

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, everyone. I literally just got to a computer and I'm putting in stuff now.
@Brea PM me so we can make another role for you. ^.^ Sorry about that. '^.^

• Love
@Brea, I am so so so sorry! I didn't see you had reserved that character, I guess I was just in a rush because I really wanted to have a female character and I love the idea behind that one. So I must have skipped over your post too otherwise I wouldn't have taken her. I am so incredibly sorry!

0_big.jpg

Adaline Zoe Stokes
Ada, A
Female
Female 1 in You Keep Me Warm
Her ex-girlfriend recently moved back (Character for role needed?)
Best Friend to Rowan Lilly Thorne / Stoically Impressionable Girl
Younger sister of Kyler Maxon Stokes / The Pretenders Male
Bisexual
General Anxiety Disorder
Causes trouble sleeping and some muscle pains
ZIOhnA2.jpg

Dark brown; in low lighting, looks black.
Blue
5'4" ; 126 lbs
Adaline is independent, which does cause some friction between her and her overprotective older brother. She is honest and has a strong moral compass, and guilt will often drive her to confess any lies she may have told. Zoe is also intelligent- she is school smart, people smart, and even has a knack for remembering useful or unique tips and tidbits. On the flip side, Adaline is rather cowardly; she's even scared of people with mean reputations. On top of that, Adaline can be ruthless when she's getting back at someone, or even doesn't like them.
Though she fancies herself a writer, Adaline has never gotten far in any long work. She has written several short stories. Along with fiction writing, Adaline enjoys camping with family or friends. Between her own GAD and trying to appease her brother, she has picked up fairly decent survival skills. On the opposite end of the spectrum, Adaline also spends a decent amount of her spare time playing various video games- primarily console and handheld games.
Adaline doesn't have an idactic memory, but she has a very good one. She is also predisposed to music, though has spent years practicing this skill.
Growing up in a loving, nuclear family was pretty nice for Adaline. It perhaps couldn't have been more picture-perfect: a mother, a father, an older brother, and herself. Life was great, even if her eventual anxiety did make Adaline hide from asking for things and from phone calls, among other things. The girl took to her father the way that her brother took to her mother, though Adaline never developed the love for sports that Kyler did. Instead, the girl went for music: specifically, piano and viola.
Middle school is awful for everyone. For Adaline, it also held two major developments for her life: the development and diagnosis of her GAD, and the discovery of her affinity for girls. And boys, but, mostly girls. The three years were quite a mess that the girl was happy to leave behind when high school rolled around. She continued to pursue girls, and piano and viola, with some help from her mother on the latter front, and discovered that Kyler was the only one in her immediate family with any cooking talent- it was amazing that her parents didn't starve before he was old enough for the kitchen. None of her talents were ever notable enough to rival her brother's varsity position, but that was alright; the spotlight was never meant for her, anyways.
Birthday: June 26th​

Last edited by a moderator:
0_big.jpg

Adaline Zoe Stokes
Ada, A
Zoe
Female 1 in You Keep Me Warm
Her ex-girlfriend recently moved back (Character for role needed?)
Best Friend to Rowan Lilly Thorne / Stoically Impressionable Girl
Younger sister of Kyler Maxon Stokes / The Pretenders Male
Bisexual
General Anxiety Disorder
Causes trouble sleeping and some muscle pains
ZIOhnA2.jpg

Dark brown; in low lighting, looks black.
Blue
5'4" ; 126 lbs
Adaline is independent, which does cause some friction between her and her overprotective older brother. She is honest and has a strong moral compass, and guilt will often drive her to confess any lies she may have told. Zoe is also intelligent- she is school smart, people smart, and even has a knack for remembering useful or unique tips and tidbits. On the flip side, Adaline is rather cowardly; she's even scared of people with mean reputations. On top of that, Adaline can be ruthless when she's getting back at someone, or even doesn't like them.
Though she fancies herself a writer, Adaline has never gotten far in any long work. She has written several short stories. Along with fiction writing, Adaline enjoys camping with family or friends. Between her own GAD and trying to appease her brother, she has picked up fairly decent survival skills.
Adaline doesn't have an idactic memory, but she has a very good one. She is also predisposed to music, though has spent years practicing this skill.
Growing up in a loving, nuclear family was pretty nice for Adaline. It perhaps couldn't have been more picture-perfect: a mother, a father, an older brother, and herself. Life was great, even if her eventual anxiety did make Adaline hide from asking for things and from phone calls, among other things. The girl took to her father the way that her brother took to her mother, though Adaline never developed the love for sports that Kyler did. Instead, the girl went for music: specifically, piano and viola.
Middle school is awful for everyone. For Adaline, it also held two major developments for her life: the development and diagnosis of her GAD, and the discovery of her affinity for girls. And boys, but, mostly girls. The three years were quite a mess that the girl was happy to leave behind when high school rolled around. She continued to pursue piano and viola, with some help from her mother, and discovered that Kyler was the only one in her immediate family with any cooking talent- it was amazing that her parents didn't starve before he was old enough for the kitchen. None of her talents were ever notable enough to rival her brother's varsity position, but that was alright; the spotlight was never meant for her, anyways.
Birthday: June 26th​
OUR CHARACTERS HAVE THE SAME FIRST NAAAMMEE! xD Only spelled differently. ♥♥ And they're pronounced a bit different too ~ Kind of.

OUR CHARACTERS HAVE THE SAME FIRST NAAAMMEE! xD Only spelled differently. ♥♥ And they're pronounced a bit different too ~ Kind of.
YOOOO I didn't even notice that!

Man, it's gonna be weird for Kyler. "Right, so, my girlfriend and my sister have the same name...."

• Love
THIS IS ALSO SUPER FUNNY because I ALMOST went with a different variation of Adaline/Adeline! I almost had Rowan be Adalina!! Ha!!

• Love
YOOOO I didn't even notice that!

Man, it's gonna be weird for Kyler. "Right, so, my girlfriend and my sister have the same name...."
Actually, Kyler's girlfriend is Rowan :P

THIS IS ALSO SUPER FUNNY because I ALMOST went with a different variation of Adaline/Adeline! I almost had Rowan be Adalina!! Ha!!
Oh jeez. XD Adeline or any version of that name is obviously very popular in this thread X'D

Actually, Kyler's girlfriend is Rowan :P
I don't know where we are getting this information.... Kyler's 'soul mate' is Harper? Kyler is supposed to be friends with whoever Rowan ends up with. I think we are all just super confused.

But yeah! Apparently we could have made an 'A' name club!

Reactions: Brea
I don't know where we are getting this information.... Kyler's 'soul mate' is Harper? Kyler is supposed to be friends with whoever Rowan ends up with. I think we are all just super confused.

But yeah! Apparently we could have made an 'A' name club!
Totally confused x3

That would've been funny! xD Just having the three A's walking/Wheelchairing around the school.

xD I love it!

Oh! My bad. Thought the "best friend with Harper ~ Pretenders Girl" meant that Adeline was the Pretenders Girl. Sorry! But, still, all should be fun! c:

• Love
I was going to name Harper Ariella, to be honest. >.<

Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.