To Love You {OPEN SIGN-UPS~OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I might be feeling ambitious. Is the Stoically Ambitious Male still open? I believe he is but I figure I ought to double check.

large.jpg

.:Name:.
Ezekiel Daniel Siebens
.:Nickname:.
Zeke
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Male
.:Role:.
Male in Stoically Impressionable
Friend to Kyler Maxon Stokes / The Pretenders Male
.:Sexuality:.
Heterosexual
.:Health Ailments:.
Prone to coughing fits
Result of smoking
.:Hair Color:.
Blond
.:Eye Color:.
Bright Blue
.:Height|Weight:.
5'8" 124 lbs.
.:Personality:.
Zeke comes across as largely apathetic and, when it comes down to it, perhaps he is. That isn't to say he's uncaring; rather, he cares very much about his friends. Zeke is quiet, and fairly insightful, but can be dishonest when it suits him. Overall, though, he tends to sit back and observe, and not let on how heavily invested he is to any particular situation.
.:Hobbies:.
Zeke likes things that are just as logical and emotionless as he is. Logic puzzles and card games are some of his favorite things, though he also appreciates video games. They allow him to simulate emotion or a lackthereof with no real consequences.
.:Talent{s}:.
For someone who seems so left-brained, Zeke is surprisingly talented at photography and drawing. The latter is a good pass time during class, and the former is a good way to fill an elective credit.
.:History:.
Zeke grew up with his mother, Terry Renee Siebens. He never met anyone in his family aside from her; when he was older, he got the impression that she had become estranged from her family after premarital sex had lead to him. What he didn't have in blood relations was made up for in a small, but colorful, cast of his mother's friends: the lesbian couple in the apartment across the hall (one of whom can be blamed for Zeke's smoking, the other for his interest in how people react to having their fortunes told), the man from Nigeria who told Zeke wild stories about snake charming and fire eating when he was caring for the young boy (who later surmised that these fantastical tales had been made up for entertainment, but never had the courage to ask), the trans woman who never had enough money for surgery (but she certainly fooled Zeke until he was 13), and the agender asexual person (who taught Zeke everything that sex-ed didn't) was his family. Zeke's family was by no means rich, but they weren't entirely impoverished, either.
.:Other:.
Tells fortunes via a standard deck of card. Doesn't believe in any of it himself, but likes to still tell and watch people's reactions.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
large.jpg

.:Name:.
Ezekiel Daniel Siebens
.:Nickname:.
Zeke
.:Age:.
.:Gender:.
Male
.:Role:.
Male in Stoically Impressionable
Friend to Kyler Maxon Stokes / The Pretenders Male
.:Sexuality:.
Heterosexual
.:Health Ailments:.
Prone to coughing fits
Result of smoking
.:Hair Color:.
Blond
.:Eye Color:.
Bright Blue
.:Height|Weight:.
5'8" 124 lbs.
.:Personality:.
Zeke comes across as largely apathetic and, when it comes down to it, perhaps he is. That isn't to say he's uncaring; rather, he cares very much about his friends. Zeke is quiet, and fairly insightful, but can be dishonest when it suits him. Overall, though, he tends to sit back and observe, and not let on how heavily invested he is to any particular situation.
.:Hobbies:.
Zeke likes things that are just as logical and emotionless as he is. Logic puzzles and card games are some of his favorite things, though he also appreciates video games. They allow him to simulate emotion or a lackthereof with no real consequences.
.:Talent{s}:.
For someone who seems so left-brained, Zeke is surprisingly talented at photography and drawing. The latter is a good pass time during class, and the former is a good way to fill an elective credit.
.:History:.
Zeke grew up with his mother, Terry Renee Siebens. He never met anyone in his family aside from her; when he was older, he got the impression that she had become estranged from her family after premarital sex had lead to him. What he didn't have in blood relations was made up for in a small, but colorful, cast of his mother's friends: the lesbian couple in the apartment across the hall (one of whom can be blamed for Zeke's smoking, the other for his interest in how people react to having their fortunes told), the man from Nigeria who told Zeke wild stories about snake charming and fire eating when he was caring for the young boy (who later surmised that these fantastical tales had been made up for entertainment, but never had the courage to ask), the trans woman who never had enough money for surgery (but she certainly fooled Zeke until he was 13), and the agender asexual person (who taught Zeke everything that sex-ed didn't) was his family. Zeke's family was by no means rich, but they weren't entirely impoverished, either.
.:Other:.
Tells fortunes via a standard deck of card. Doesn't believe in any of it himself, but likes to still tell and watch people's reactions.​

He's adorable ( ; _ ; )/~~~ I want him. XD

That is more or less the highest compliment you could pay to him. :'D And hey, nothing says that he can't be friends with Adeline! Does that count as having him?

x3

Friiieennnddsssss ☆ Yeah that would be absolutely amazing ~ :P It counts as having him to an extent. ^^

I think. Adeline is gonna just hug him. owo

x3

Friiieennnddsssss ☆ Yeah that would be absolutely amazing ~ :P It counts as having him to an extent. ^^

I think. Adeline is gonna just hug him. owo
Awesome ;D

That's totally fine. That's how I interact with half of my friends, to be honest. xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I forgot about this. I really need to make my male charrie. Looks like I have to go do that

Is this even still happening?

Her profile/status says that some stuff came up. l'd guess that we'll start after things calm down for her.

Reactions: Hermit
Ahhh gosh, I feel like Adeline's way too innocent for my liking. And yet. I have no idea what kind of things she could really do that's not very smart...... Maybe she could drink beer or something e-e

Ahhh gosh, I feel like Adeline's way too innocent for my liking. And yet. I have no idea what kind of things she could really do that's not very smart...... Maybe she could drink beer or something e-e

She could smoke! (:
Ha! Or! She could be rebellious. Or maybe she has a secret past where she murdered someone. (I'm all for corrupting the innocent).

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
She could smoke! (:
Ha! Or! She could be rebellious. Or maybe she has a secret past where she murdered someone. (I'm all for corrupting the innocent).

Hm. She may smoke xD But how would she have been able to kill someone? It would be cool if she had killed someone though. :P

I will go ahead and grab the stoic boy
ahhh I made a profile for him (though OP hasn't been around to approve/deny him, yet).

I think that the Accidents Happen boy and You Said Forever Male 1 are open, though. (Someone please correct me if they're not.)

Nope, I think everything is taken

oh...I just looked at the first post and it was open. Well well.... *sobs as he hides back in the shadows*

Status
Not open for further replies.