To Love a student (Teacher student Romance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan allowed Travis to clean up the kitchen allow he'd rather just let the boy relax. It made Travis feel useful and Logan wouldn't take that away from him.
Logan leaned back into the couch. His right arm was slung over the back of his couch, remote in his left hand as he flipped through the channels.
His shirt had ridden up just a bit revealing the dip of his hip bones. Logan's green eyes were locked on the screen as he settled on Thor. Logan rather enjoyed this movie. Loki's sarcasm always earned laughter from the man.
Every now and then Logan's eyes would find Travis and a smile would form. He always made sure he looked back to the television when Travis would look up.
"You're really talented Travis. You can design your own room if you want. I think it'd be pretty cool if you paint one of the whiles like that, he gestured to Travis's sketch.

Travis always liked thor, only because he had a bit of a crush on the guy playing Loki. If he could meet a guy like him. Well he just shivered at the thought. Every guy had his dream match and well, that was his. As Logan spoke to him he looked over and shook his head. "I would do a scene like this, but not this exact one. Its a custom job, one of the characters is an actual person and I don't think they would enjoy having their face painted on someone else's bedroom wall." He said shaking his head laughing slightly.

"It is nice that you would let me do so, but then if I left or if you wanted to sell the place you would have paint over it. I wouldn't think it would be easy to do." He said after a moment but he would like to have his art be displayed in a wider range. He was actually happy that this was one of his actual characters. So he knew how to draw it well. He just wished that things were not always down to such silly custom jobs.

Logan shrugged. "You act like I care. This is your place now too. Go ahead Trav. You have to sleep there. It's yours. Don't worry so much." Logan ruffled the younger males hair and turned his attention back to the television.
Thor was with Jane Foster. Logan wouldn't deny his attraction to the man who played Thor. He was everyone's wet dream.
Logan easily fell back into a comfortable silence as the movie continued and Travis worked. After a few minutes he spoke again. "How'd you get into drawing?"

Travis looked down a bit and went back to drawing. He saw that his teacher seemed attracted to the actor playing Thor and he couldn't help but giggle. " I could put his image in your room if you wanted." He teased slightly as his hair was messed with. He would have to think about what he would put in his room, maybe an image of Loki but he wasn't sure yet.

"I was in a comic shop and sat down before I started to draw an image, and a writer was looking for a new illustrator and I ended up agreeing to it. I do a few drawing on the side as well, but most of the extra time I have is used for my work drawings." It was a bit strange that someone wanted to know why he was interested in drawing. "Its also relaxing and I enjoy it."

Logan's eyes widened and his face blazed with embarrassment. Travis just caught him checking someone out. Logan cleared his throat and slunk down on the couch. "Uh...that's...that's not necessary." He mumbled with pink cheeks.
His blush slowly subsided as he listened to Travis's story. "Wow that's pretty impressive. Have you ever considered making your own comic or something?" Logan was purely curious trying to get to know more about his student.

Travis couldn't help but laught at the man's reaction. It was rather entertaining to see that he had a crush on the actor but he left it at that one comment. "I have thought about it, but I don't do well with stories that anyone would actually read. I would have to get my name out there, but I don't think that anyone would want to read it if they knew who I was." Sure they were fine buying the artwork because his name was attached to a well known writer so it worked out. He had been given a pen name as well so people thought that he was just copying someone else's work.

Logan sat up and turned to Travis. "Well with that attitude you won't get anywhere. I am sure through this job you have you've met some writers right? You could ask them for some tips, you could study up on some popular themes, I even know some writers who could help with that. It's all about connections." Logan gave his version of a pep talk. He paused before continuing. "Travis, if this is really what you want to do, Michael Norelli is my cousin. He's the number one publisher in Colorado. Work on something and I could give him a call. He can work out everything, hell, even give you a pen name if you're worried about people not reading it because they know who you are. " Logan wasn't bluffing. When he had told Travis he had connections in the writing world he was being serious. Not only was his cousin one of the most famous publishers in the state, his mother wrote The House of Night series, under a pen name though. Logan came from a family of writers. His parents may have wrote him off but Logan was confident he could pull the whole 'I'm trying to better the youth' angle with his mother and she would come around.

"I have a pen name already, though it's mainly for the artwork that I do. I would rather focus on that part of my career at the moment and branch out later. I don't have an easy time writing stories or papers but my art comes naturally."

Logan opened his mouth to reply when the theme song to Harry Potter began to play loudly in the kitchen. Quicker than lighting, Logan had his phone in his hand silencing the ringer. He wore an embarrassed smile as he looked up at Travis. "Uh, I'll...I'll be right back." Logan pressed the answer button and dipped outside.
"Hello?" Logan hadn't taken the chance to check who the caller was. The gruff chuckle on the other end nearly had him throwing his phone away and running back to Travis.
"Don't remember me?...babe." Logan looked like a deer in the headlights, phone shaking in his hand.
"What...so you want." His voice was blank, he felt blank. Logan moved here for a reason! He wasn't supposed to find him here! No one was supposed to find him here!
"Oh you know what I want Lo~." The little nickname he was given made his skin crawl.
"No..." Logan breathed. His heart was beating so fast Logan was surprised he didn't have a heart attack. His breathing was short and quick.
"Oh yes..." More laughter and Logan felt sick. No he'd gotten away. He couldn't find him again.
"See you later~" the man sang before the phone went dead. It was like a spell had been broken. Whatever voice that held Logan up shattered as he crumpled to the ground shaking and close to a panick attack.
His breath was short and his vision was becoming blurred. Logan couldn't find which way was up. Every time he somehow forced himself to his feet he would clatter back to the ground. Soon the man just gave up and curled up in the sidewalk.
Logan had been free for two years and Michael had found him. You see, when Logan said he knew why Travis went through he wasn't speaking in the conventional conventional way. Yes he had his fair share of beatings but not for his orientation, no Logan wasn't exactly the cool kid in school. No, Logan had been speaking of Michael. He had began a relationship with Logan five years ago. When Michael had found out Logan wasn't out yet everything turned violent. Logan was trapped for three long, terrifying years until he came out to his parents and told them what was happening. They helped him get away but told him never to come back, he wasn't their son anymore.
The memories and the fear came crashing back with that phone call. Logan felt his throat constrict as a choked sob fell from his lips. He covered his mouth trying to keep quiet. He didn't want Travis to find him completely unraveled but the tears continued and the choked sobs seemed to echo in his ears.

Travis had finished his drawing and noticed that Logan still wasn't inside so he went to look for the man thinking something might have happened. He might not be able to do much, but it was worth a shot right? When he did find the other he was a bit confused as to why his teacher was on the ground and shaking.

"Logan are you alright?" He asked after a moment going over to the man and kneeling down concern on his face. He wasn't aware of what had happened only that the man was clearly upset about something.

Logan's head shot up hearing a voice. His whole body was tense until he realized it was only Travis. Logan relaxed only to tense up again. He didn't want Travis to see him so shaken up but his eyes kept spilling tears and his body was shaking in fear.
"I'm fine." He gasped out between his gulps of air. Logan scrambled to his feet with some difficulty. It's like his body and brain weren't cooperating.
"I'll...I'll be fine just...I..." Logan choked out a sob as he held on to the wall for support. Why couldn't he calm down? He was over this! Another sob wracked through Logan's body but he kept denying it and saying he was fine. Logan took a step forward only to have his legs give out and he was back on the ground. He was dizzy and light headed. Logan couldn't seem to catch his breath as he reached blindly for Travis. He couldn't breath. Logan's chest heaved as he tried desperately to pull air into his lungs only to be left with less than he began with.

Seeing his teacher react in such a way was a big surprise to him. He wasn't exactly sure how to react, but at the same time he was annoyed by the man. When he started to say he was fine he looked skeptical as Logan clearly wasn't fine yet. Rolling his eyes, Travis went to his teacher and tried to support the man and bring him back inside. When he did so he got a bucket of cold water and dumped it on the other.

"If you were fine you wouldn't be acting like a frightened girl. Now either say what is freaking you out, or be a man about it. I haven't had a reaction like that since I was seven years old."

Logan stumbled into the house. He felt the world shift and then the soft feeling of his couch underneath him. His eyes swam around searching for Travis with his blurred vision.
His short search was over with a splash of cold water. It was the jolt to his system that his body needed to take back control.
For a split second Logan couldn't breath and he thought he would pass out. Just as he was about to succumb to this feeling he sucked in air, welcoming it to his burning lungs.
"Thanks." He breathed as his eyes darted around. He was okay. He was good. Logan faintly registered Travis's words.
"It's this guy." Logan mumbled as he hurriedly stood. "Don't wanna talk about it." Logan seemed distracted as he headed off to shower. He felt dirty for some reason, like he needed to be clean.

So his teacher was having a panic attack over a guy? Well that seemed a bit girly to him and he shook his head not really caring. Maybe it would be better if he wasn't with this guy. It seemed the adult still needed to be cared for and that was something he couldn't do.

Logan took a shower and it was like nothing ever happened. The man turned his phone off for the rest of the night and settled in on the couch, shutting out the world. Travis may think he was weak or girlish or whatever. He didn't expect him to understand anyway and quite frankly didn't want to address that Michael had even found him.
Logan fidgeted on the couch next to Travis. He wanted to say something the words just weren't coming. Since when did he get nervous about speaking? He was teacher for Christs sake!
"Look, about what happened earlier uh, it's just this thing that happened a long time ago. It was pretty bad and I didn't think it would creep back up. It through me for a loop so, uh, yeah. Sorry."

Last edited:
@k-michelle412
Travis looked at Logan for a moment and looked away. "Your past isn't my issue, if you don't want to talk about it or what not, it isn't my concern. You are an adult, and I wont pry into your life." He said after a moment. So something bad happened to him, bad things happened all the time, it was nothing new to the teen. No, getting freaked out over it was what bothered him. He thought adults could handle things a bit better, but so far, it seemed that Travis was the one that was handling his own situation a bit better then a man that was his teacher.

Logan shook his hand determined to pretend that phone call didn't happen. Mark hadn't found him and he didn't have a total mental break down in front of his student.
"I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed alright?"

Status
Not open for further replies.