To Love a student (Teacher student Romance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan allowed his class to empty before he even so much as stood. He walked over to Travis and leaned over to find him, eyes closed possibly alseep.
Logan rubbed his back. "Trav?" He hoped he hadn't passed out.

Travis jumped when someone touched him and he practically fell out of the chair. When he saw who it was he relaxed slightly still looking a bit foggy. "Hm? Oh class is over, sorry, Ill head out now." He said standing before wobbling towards the door. Yes he was currently trying to avoid the man but he wasn't doing a good job at it. When he knew he couldn't avoid him he turned and glared at the man after a moment. "Leave me alone! Why don't you just ignore me like the other teachers? I don't need your sympathy nor do I want it. I just want to be left alone. Hell, Im not coming back to school after this anyways. Im just tired of it all." He said after a moment daring the man to do something to stop him. "None of you really care, your paid to do so and that's it. So just do what all the rest of your coworkers do and forget about me."

Logan tried his hardest to keep his temper in check. He honestly, truly did but he snapped. He tried to tell himself afterwards that it was the lack of sleep. He was just irritable but the truth was that Travis had hurt him.
"You know what? Fine! Leave if you want to but don't you dare say that I didn't try! Have you ever thought that maybe I went out of my way to see if you were okay because I knew what it was like and that I truly did care? No you didn't because you're too jaded and cynical that you can't even notice when someone truly cares. Screw it Travis. If you don't want my help fine. If you want to leave fine. Just go." Logan threw his arms up in frustration visibly upset and hurt but he wouldn't admit that last part.

"You don't know what its like! You said yourself you didn't have the guts to do this in high school! Who would really care about me anyways? My parents abandoned me when I was 15. I have been trying to work and go to school and with this going on, I don't care anymore. I live in a shed out in the middle of the woods and barely have enough money to eat. Last month I had to choose between food or trying to stay warm." After a bit he shook his head and just turned around and walked out the door. He couldn't do it anymore and he was done.

When he got to his locker Zack was waiting for him again and he just glared at the guy. "Do your worst I don't care." He said darkly nothing but hate in his eyes which made the guy back off. It seemed that Zack wasn't about to test what would happen just then and turned to run. After he was alone at his locker he started to throw everything into his backpack that he could carry. Everything else he threw away. After his locker was bare he slammed it shut and went to his home. He didn't think he would see any of the teachers again and he didn't care. He couldn't, not if he didn't want to get hurt. He had learned the hard way not to open up to anyone. The first time he had liked a guy he thought the other liked him back, but it had just been a way to torment him some more. So instead of getting hurt by trusting anyone he just shut his feelings away and just lived with whatever happened.

Logan stood in his empty classroom, frozen. There was a sickening nausea swelling in his abdomen. He felt angry, and hurt, and worried all at the same time. Balling his fists up, crescent shapes cutting into his flesh by his nails, he headed to the office.
Logan was able to get the rest of the day off and headed home. He didn't know what to do but he knew he couldn't leave Travis alone. It just wasn't in him to give up despite what he might have said.
Maybe that's why he had looked up the teens address and was now sitting in his black Cadillac outside of the dilapidated house.
Conjuring up a bought of courage, Logan got out of his car and entered the house without permission. It was easy to find Travis, there wasn't much to look trough.
"You are so damn stupid!" And without warning his lips were on Travis's. Okay so it wasn't the best plan but Logan was running low on options here!
Logan deepened the kiss before pulling away enough to speak. "You need to recognize when someone really does care for you." Logan reconnected their lips once again. He was well aware of the consequences that could occur afterwards but as of now, Logan didn't care. He just needed to get Travis to understand he did care.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Travis was on his feet as soon as he heard someone in his home and stood frozen when he saw who it was. He was about to say something until he was pulled in and being kissed by his teacher, well former teacher. His mind couldn't comprehend what was going on just then and he just let the man kiss him until he pulled away.

When he was able to think again he freaked out. There was no way this could be happening that it was real. He didn't understand but then he remembered when he was talking about the notes that were being left in his locker. Logan had said I at first then switched it to they. So he was the one leaving those notes! That shocked him as well. "No... this cant be happening. Its not possible, your a teacher!" He said backing up slightly and shaking his head. He couldn't think about what was happening but at the same time he was a bit happy that it seemed someone might like him.

"Your the one leaving the notes aren't you?" He said softly after a moment looking down not sure what do to. "How did you even find where I live? I didn't think I had an address at school. Your not here to drag me back are you?"

"Yeah I am, was, whatever. But I am seriously risking my career here but I can't just let you give up." Logan said in a rush hoping to god that Travis wasn't going to hate him after this.
"And...about that..." Logan looked at the ground suddenly shy. "Yeah....yeah that was me..." He admitted barely above a whisper. "The school had a general area and no, I'm not going to make you go back. I mean, id like you to but uh, you don't have to. Look if you really need it you can stay with me or I can help you out around here." Logan sighed.

Travis looked a bit surprised but he didn't seem to hate the man. "Why did you do it? Was it entertaining for you to see the reactions I had from them?" He asked after a moment a bit unsure of how he was feeling. "I don't know how to feel anymore, I gave up finding anyone who would care after my parents left. They should love you above anyone else. They clearly didn't. Going on a vacation to ditch me." He shook his head before just sitting on the ground. "I know it isn't safe to live here but I couldn't afford to go anywhere else and I wouldn't be a foster kid." He knew what could happen there and he really didn't want any part of it.

"I don't want to go back to school, but I know I have to eventually. Im just tired of it all." He didn't even seem to say anything about being kissed after a moment. "Are you just doing all of this because you actually want to help, or because of personal reasons?"

Logan took a seat next to Travis and let his words sink in. "If you're thinking I'm bored and just messing with you I have to admit I'm a little offended." Logan chuckled lightly before becoming serious. "I really enjoy your company. I'm offering my help because I care about you. I came over because I was too worried that something would happen and I could of prevented it. Whether you believe me or not is your choice but just trust me. If you can't afford to go anywhere else, you can stay with me. If you're not comfortable with that I'll come help fix this place up. I'm pretty good at home repair."

"Im a bit uneasy about this for obvious reasons." He said after a moment looking at his teacher for a moment. He wasn't sure what would happen if he ended up going to live with his teacher. "I have lived like this for two years already, Im pretty sure nothing is going to happen to me at least not at the moment." He looked at the ground not sure how to word what he was about to say next. "I do believe you, but I just don't know if I can really love anyone when I haven't really been shown how to love. I cant stay here, and this place has too many bad memories for me to want to fix it up." Which only left one option. "I guess that means Im looking for a place to say. Have any roommate agreements I need to know about?"

"Just don't have any wild parties if I ever go out." Logan teased happy Travis had taken his offer and even happier that he was giving him a chance. "Look, just because I care about you, maybe more than I should, doesn't mean it has to become anything right away. Let's just worry about getting your stuff packed up and moved in alright? If you need a job I do landscaping on the side. I could get you in there." Logan stood and held his hand out to Travis. "Cmon, still gotta leave time for dinner." Logan gave a charming smile to the younger male.

"I don't have any friends so I wont be having any parties, and as for a job, I already have one. I work at a comic store illustrating comics, though I only do the Japanese styles. If someone wants a special drawing done I get paid a bit extra, but that doesn't happen often." He said after a moment before he let out a sigh and stood to pack his things. Travis didn't actually have much in the way of clothing or anything of real value, so he just packed what he needed and his art supplies. Those he was lucky enough to be given by the store he worked for.

"Alright, Im ready to head out then." He said holding a few bags that had his things in them. He wasn't sure what else he could need. He looked around the small room he lived in and said a goodbye of sorts before he stepped out of the little shed.

Logan guided Travis out to his car. He popped the trunk and helped him load the trunk. The two slipped into the car and Logan tried small talk on the way to his own home.
It wasn't much but Logan liked his little flat. The front had a small, nearly trimmed lawn leading to the house. Logan grabbed a view bags of Travis's and led him inside. The front opened to the living room which consisted of pristine white carpet that was throughout the house minus bathrooms and kitchen, one inky black futon with a matching coffee table and a flat screen mounted on the opposite wall. A cabinet mounted next to the television held the movies and video games. There was a sliding glass door leading to the small patio opposite the front door.
To the right was a half wall opening to the kitchen. If you continued straight there was the bedroom on the right with a bathroom and a small office to the left. "For now you can stay in my room. We can change the office to yours. I don't use it anyway." Logan explained kicking his shoes off at the door and showing Travis his new room.

"I don't need a room, you just saw what I was living in so I really don't need much." He said after a moment before he looked down and away. He wasn't sure why he was actually staying there at the moment but he knew enough to see that he was better off here. He took off his shoes and was a bit concerned about how dirty he actually looked. He was still in his torn clothing and that he was still bloody and bruised. He looked a bit shy suddenly. "uh, what should I do, I don't want to get anything dirty." He said after a few minutes of looking around the white carpet and the nice furniture. Well maybe it wasn't top end, but it was nice to him.

Logan had already dropped off the two bags he had brought in. He saw Travis fidgeting at the edge of the carpet. "I could carry you." Logan smirked as he advanced on Travis. Of course he was just messing around, flirting a bit to gauge Travis's reaction. "I'd be gentle." Logan lifted Travis's chin up with his finger. "But really Trav, the carpet will be okay come on." Logan pressed his palm flat against the small of Travis's back guiding him to the bedroom so he could unpack an shower.

Travis was a bit shocked the male offered to carry him and he backed up slightly. Even so if that was how the man could keep his carpets clean then he would do it. As he felt the light touch under his chin he looked up at Logan after a moment his cheeks flushing a bit before he was able to look down. He was led to the bathroom and he was able to undress and take a shower. It was nice to be clean and he relaxed a bit though he still didn't look clean thanks to the bruises he had from his fights with Zack. When he dressed he looked at what he was wearing for a moment. He had a button up vest which was still unbuttoned as he tied up his damp hair and stepped out into the living room. Once his hair was up he started to button his shirt and looked for Logan.

"Since Im going to stay here, I should do something. Maybe I can do the cleaning for you or something." He said after a moment. He was also a bit nervous about sleeping in a new place when he had been staying in his old place for a long time. He didn't like sleeping alone in new places, probably because he often had nightmares.

Logan busied himself with making dinner while Travis was in the shower. The smell of baked chicken and spaghetti filled the small home.
Logan had changed into a pair of loose fitting sweats that hung low on his hips. He adorned a fitted shirt as he wiped his hands on a towel leaning on the door frame of the bedroom. "Or you can just enjoy it here." Logan chuckled lightly. "Dinners almost ready, hope you're hungry."

Travis turned and looked at his teacher for a moment before he looked away. He wasn't sure but he though his teacher was trying to look sexy and he was doing a damn good job at it. Of course he wasn't going to do anything but stay with the guy. He might be liking his teacher just a bit but he wasn't going to do anything. He knew better then to fall for a man older then he was, especially an adult and a teacher at that. He wasn't going to risk the man losing his job even if it was only a few classes.

"I would feel guilty if I stayed and didn't do anything." He said after a moment thinking about how he would like to actually help. He would find something to do, even if it was just to write a few stories for the other.

When he saw the food his stomach growled and he blushed looking down at the ground because he thought Logan could hear it. He was starving and the thought of having actual food made his mouth water.

Logan patted Travis's head and nodded to the kitchen. "C'mon I'm starving." The alarm went off or the oven and Logan went to work setting up plates. "Go ahead and sit on the couch. The table lifts to you." Logan gave Travis his dinner and shut off all the oven and stove top. He followed Travis out and pulled on the top. It raised up to just under chest level on an angle so it was closer. Logan set his plate on it and began to eat after turning on the television.

Travis sat at the couch and started to eat not sure just what he was doing. He was a bit nervous to be sitting where he was and eating dinner but he didn't show it. As he ate he looked up at the tv as it was turned on. Was this something he did every night? He wasn't sure, but he would find out eventually.

As he finished he stood up and went to the kitchen and started to wash the dishes and all of the pots and pans that were used to make dinner. Since he wasn't sure where the soap and such was for the dishwasher he washed everything by hand and did a good job at it actually. As soon as he finished with the dishes he dried them off and figured out where everything went before he completely dried his hand after washing the counters and stove off as well.

Once he was back in the living room he found his art bag and pulled out his work drawings. He was working an a special piece for customer. They wanted an image of their favorite character and themselves as an anime character. He was good at what he did and he smiled as he was drawing. He was also given the colorations that the person wanted and thought it was turning out really well. It was a romantic scene something he really enjoyed doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.