To Be a Hero OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still interested as well!

Great! You guys bare with me, I'm still a little slow on the heal up here.

Hey guys. I'm going to have to apologize but I don't think I'm going to be able to continue with the rp. I'm having issues with recovering from my hospital stay. I may try to get things started up again when I'm able to get on my computer more often but at the moment it seems like I'm not going to be able to keep up with setting up the rp.

Well, frick. That sucks, but I understand. Real life comes first. Here's hoping we can try again some other time.

Aww, that's unfortunate. Hope you get better soon @OddlyEverAfter

Out of curiosity, is anyone still interested in this?

I am and can still participate if someone else takes it on

Reactions: xLarius
I'd be fine with someone taking over the idea. I'm just not sure is I'll be able to participate until I get to feeling better.

I mean, I'd still be down to participate and stuff.

I wish I could, but I recently picked up a job, and it's leaving me pretty drained as is. If I find the time or energy, I might see if I can request jumping back in (if you guys start it up), but as it stands right now, I can't work another RP into my schedule anymore. ;-;

I was thinking of jumping in to help start this thing up. The problem is I've never been a GM before ^^; I was actually thinking this would be a good learning experience for me and was hoping to be a Co-GM/second in command or something like that lol. But I'm willing to try! With some help of course. So if anyone wants to be GM with me or knows somebody who can help out, that would be great!

I was thinking of jumping in to help start this thing up. The problem is I've never been a GM before ^^; I was actually thinking this would be a good learning experience for me and was hoping to be a Co-GM/second in command or something like that lol. But I'm willing to try! With some help of course. So if anyone wants to be GM with me or knows somebody who can help out, that would be great!
I can help ya out! I've gm'ed a lot before so I'm here for any wisdom you need

• Love
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Awesomeeeee!!!!

I had a bit of of computer troubles so sorry for disappearing there. Anyways, I'll be sending @IceQueen a PM to discuss some things and hopefully soon we'll have this rp up and running!

Hello everyone! Been awhile but I hope you're all still here for this? Well, if you are, great! @IceQueen and I have been talking back and forth and we're just about ready to set things up. We got time, setting, plot and all that good jazz so we'll be having the threads up soon! :D

• Useful
Reactions: xLarius
After a long, long time, the OOC is finally up! :D
OPEN SIGNUPS - Hercules School For Super-powered Individuals (OOC)
The IC is already being drafted, so I will get that posted sometime tomorrow. Just repost your character profiles in the OOC for indexing purposes and we can get this thing started!

@OddlyEverAfter and @Ω Angel Ω, you are more than welcome to join in this roleplay as well if you wish, however, spots will be limited as I want to keep it to a small group. Also, thank you @OddlyEverAfter for allowing me and @IceQueen to take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.